Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

6 Reasons Why You Must Sleep On Your Left Side - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why You Must Sleep On Your Left Side (500 Views)

Reasons Why You Must Sleep With A Fat Woman / 6 Reasons Why You Must Sleep On Your Left Side No 4 Will Shock You / Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Must Sleep On Your Left Side by newsphase(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Although, I wouldn't say I sleep on my left side until I got this piece of Information, but for those who toss and turn in bed trying to determine which position would be best for you to sleep in? Will you feel more rested on your back? Would lying on your stomach be better? As it turns out, not only do experts say you should stick to your side, but they even recommend a specific one at that.

Dr. John Douillard turns to ayurveda, an alternative form of medicine from India, to explain how sleeping on your left side may be the ideal way to give your body the rest it needs. Here are 5 reasons why sleeping on your left side will ensure the next day is bright and sunny.

1. Spine and breathing

Joint Essential explains that sleeping on your side is least naturally harmful to your spine, as sleeping on your back puts too much pressure on the upper back and hips, and leaves your lower back in a suspended state that is harmful in the long run. Likewise, sleeping on your stomach strains both your lower back and your neck.

Also sleeping on your side allows optimal air flow into your lungs

2. It’s good for your heart.

Sleeping on the left side may help to take some pressure off the heart, as gravity can facilitate both lymph drainage toward and aortic circulation away from the heart. That said, it should be noted that there’s some debate over whether sleeping on the left or right side is best for heart health.

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/08/6-reasons-why-you-must-sleep-on-your.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Come About Your Sobriquet / Gamak The !st Ultrasound Cavitation and Ayurveda Practitioner in Nigeria / Exculsive Interview! 'it Was Hard Finding Mrs.right' - Funke Akindele's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.