Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... (863 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by marvelck: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
When a girl eventually finds a suitiable suitor/potential husband, you see her doing her best to conceal or do away with anything that might jeopardize her relationship with the husband to be. She tries as much as possible to cut down on the number of male friends or calls she receives from guys. She might even decide to change her line as a result. And no more exchange of nude pics or dirty msgs with guys anymore once she's gottn her main man. Most girls do all these not cos she has truly changed but just to secure her relationship and also convince her husband to be that he's the only man in her life...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thats why you guys have to live together for a while before tying the knot.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by iykekelvins(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Husband dey scarce oh. Any woman/lady wey get one now gats do anything to keep am.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Interesting
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by Titilayooni(f): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Husband dey scarce oh. Any woman/lady wey get one now gats do anything to keep am.
na so...Oko won lode bayi oh#LOL#
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl eventually finds a suitiable suitor/potential husband, you see her doing her best to conceal or do away with anything that might jeopardize her relationship with the husband to be. She tries as much as possible to cut down on the number of male friends or calls she receives from guys. She might even decide to change her line as a result. And no more exchange of nude pics or dirty msgs with guys anymore once she's gottn her main man. Most girls do all these not cos she has truly changed but just to secure her relationship and also convince her husband to be that he's the only man in her life...
And so?
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by Sexxkillz: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nothing wrong in accepting you have a problem and trying to change your ways.

No one is a saint.
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by AfroKnight: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Titilayooni:

Beeni o. Grab your copy fast.
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Lose A Potential Husband... by iykekelvins(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Titilayooni:
Ma, I don't speak yoruba please.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dedicating This Poem To My Boo Of Life / Japan’s Sex Problem Is So Bad That People Are Quitting Dating & Marrying / I Should Have Spoken Up But I Am An Orphan Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.