Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me (774 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by manopaka(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ladies please you guys need to help me out on this one.It has happened time n time again.....and again.Ladies I come across with the intent of being friends, at work,church,social gathering etc ends up falling in love with me Lots of times I just want to get acquainted n be friends without strings,rings, ulterior or illicit intent....
Can't one just have a female as a friend the way guys do without emotions getting in the way? I really need diff perspective on this especially from ladies in the house.Thanks.
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Engrobiorah(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe you they romantic unknowingly to them na. grin

Or maybe you they use one wicked perfume.

Get one time like that I they use one female perfume na so babes I they meet go one they hugband sit close to me for no reason, grin

One tell me say my perf they seductive that she love it.

Or maybe you they do her well pass her bf grin

You na bad guy. grin
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by mhisbliss(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
awesome grin
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by herzern(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by FvckShiT(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ur fúcking bad guy
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe you're responsible.
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by vicstar(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
• • • • • Niggur are u high on something?? angry

Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by mizzbouqui(f): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe you are rich, handsome, funny or intelligent.
There is no way ladies won't like you if you possess any of those, so if you don't want ladies around you, you gotta work on how you won't have any of those qualities, after that you are good to go wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by slimthugchimee(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
including me...it really hurts and i hate it
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Donnyperry(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Shey dis one na problem sef? angry
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by SweetieConstie(f): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin

OP, you should simply make your intent known! Shikena... grin
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by mercichoco(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
If thats d case then u re charming, though i feel more that u might be misjudging their true intentions.
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
including me...it really hurts and i hate it

Dude no kill me with laugh abeg grin
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Abraham4christ(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Your pics pls
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Auto58(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
U are funny that's y
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by manopaka(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Check my profile...
Abraham4christ:
Your pics pls
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by manopaka(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
mercichoco:
If thats d case then u re charming, though i feel more that u might be misjudging their true intentions.

I am right in most cases cos some of them openly tell me the way they feel, others get so emotional dat they cry n sometimes sulk wen they dnt see me.some are just plain friends.
Though i try as much as possible to bring out the best in those arnd me n inspire dem to success while feeling the pain they go tru, lending a shoulder to lean on.I empaise n cld be charming n caring as well.Is dat enuf to make one fall in love?
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by manopaka(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
u have a point
Auto58:
U are funny that's y
Re: Most Ladies That Come Close To Me Ends Up Falling For Me by Dannidom(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
after all the self aggrandizement you OP you still a loser typing out your fantasies in Here claiming badoo

do me a favour

GERRA RA HERE MEN!

like you ko die for you ni

(1) (Reply)

Raising Your Kids... A Lesson / I Need Solutions Please / 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.