Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. (5733 Views)

Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) / Na Waooo For This OLD WOMAN Ooo... See Muscle! / Waooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
pweetylivia:
All I know is that most tribes HATE Esan people because most of them are evil and wicked
how do you know is''most tribe''.
esan people don't speak well of the yorubas because they see them as loosed women.
Same with the igbos they also see them as people who do not forbid any thing.

Hausas...hmmm they they don't think of them.

Reason why Esans are adviced to marry within esan so as to avoid stories that touches.

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
pweetylivia:
All I know is that most tribes HATE Esan people because most of them are evil and wicked
we are nice people
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

And I have seen 5 Ser.
hmmm.i still disagree with u.most an average esan man is stubborn.and not very homely so they aren't easily controlled by women unless she did sONthing
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuMikey:
OP, You are a very Big Liar!!
whats this.u ain't even Esan.if u were one u would know.
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
pacretus:
hmmm.i still disagree with u.most an average esan man is stubborn.and not very homely so they aren't easily controlled by women unless she did sONthing

In all of the 5 cases, none of them married an Esan man. I guess they know you guys are stubborn buh trust me I have seen first class how Esan women turned their husbands to vegetables.
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i see!!

The only evidence you have to back these ineffective taboos are "i have heard"

all my life "i have heard" many bullshiit stories that somhow never happens to anyone i know undecided

ok...but i've seen a woman accused of adultery painted with charcoal and taken round the village.

If i were you i would go ask ini edo.
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

In all of the 5 cases, none of them married an Esan man. I guess they know you guys are stubborn buh trust me I have seen first class how Esan women turned their husbands to vegetables.
ok argument killed and buried since they ain't Esan men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pweetylivia(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Maxi112:
are you serious? tell me more about them
Most are very diabolical
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by Maxi112: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
pweetylivia:
Most are very diabolical
oh gawd. tho I don't know much about them.

Good to know, thanks for the informative
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by Gladiator1: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
NONSENSE
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2016
h
Re: Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. by pacretus(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2016
mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nairalander #10yearschallenge Will Make You Cry / See Students Posing Unclad In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement!See Photos / Couples On Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.