Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... (1397 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Amabeast: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Now I saw a thread today about abstaining from sex, whether it is realistic or not, which in my opinion is very much realistic and achievable but it depends on the individuals involved..

The thread is not the issue but a comment I saw by a popular nairaland'er that nobody is practicing abstinence, and that those that claim they do, if you investigate well, you will find out that they do other things like kissing, etc expect penetration...

To say that I am highly disappointed by that comment is an understatement. For God's sake, how can you make such outrageous generalisation about something like that. There are millions even not billions of adults in the world, how can you say all of them engage in one sexual activity or the other. FYI, not everyone are the same. Let me use myself as an example:I have never had sex or kissed any girl in my life and I intend to stay that way till I marry.. The closest sexual activity I have had with any girl was a peck on the cheek and maybe some cuddling but that was a long time ago.

Sometimes, I am even surprised how I am able to hold on till now considering all the temptations all around me and also considering the kind of friends I keep(because most of them are players) and when I discuss my belief with them about abstaining till marriage, they laugh at me and say.
"Dey there dey form virgin till Marriage when another guy is busy giving your wife doggy style"
Mehn when I hear that I will just become weak but I will always say that I must marry a Virgin or nothing else. Oh mehn my friends always laugh at me on hearing this(Virgin in this..) But I am comforted by the fact that not everyone is having sex and they are people who think like me about abstaining from sex and insinuating that no one is abstaining just because you and the people you have met can't is unacceptable and lame. Me myself and I have Decided that it is

#teamvirgintillmarriage..

2 Likes

Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Emodeee: 12:16am On Aug 19, 2016
It is not easy to be a virgin as a guy. So many ladies wants to get fvcked, you just have to ignore because you are trying to protect your sanctity. Sheee na the one wey go open pant for you? abi the one wey go come your house without wearing bra? How many we wan count? Nor be say we nor get libido, we just know how to control it.

#teamweddingnightcheesy.
Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by bitchcrafts: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Not fukcing or choosing not to get fukced is a choice you make that doesn't make you any better than others IMO. Be honest, faithful, peaceful and kind, that's all you need a be to be godly (IMO)
Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Surfboard(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Why does it have to come to this? Abstinence or the lack of it is not wrong. There's nothing of pride in abstinence, neither is there a thing of pride in having intercourse.

In fact, having the urge/actually having sex is a natural occurrence, why should anyone feel less than they actually are because society believes it's demeaning to have sex before marriage?
Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Fmdipo(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2016
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my comment
Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Parpor(m): 12:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Fmdipo:
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my comment
Hahahahaha. Nothing I no go see for NL

1 Like

Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by nmreports: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Proud of these guys.
I know you are not trying to be sanctimonious and this is well received by me.
Nothing beats being morally upright and respectful of your own body.

I'm virgin too.

1 Like

Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Presh900(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2016
we are TEAM virgin
Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by Fmdipo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Parpor:

Hahahahaha. Nothing I no go see for NL

abi o
Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by sirusX(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
@ OP, hope you won't be the type to let loose on your wedding day? wink

Don't mind me joking, I do appreciate your principle

But as regards marriage, what if you don't see what you want in that virgin you met? Having a life with sum1 goes beyond virginity, it's building a home with some1 who complements you & brings out the best in you

Re: Not Everybody Is Having Sex.... by bitchcrafts: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
sirusX:
@ OP, hope you won't be the type to let loose on your wedding day? wink

Don't mind me joking, I do appreciate your principle

But as regards marriage, what if you don't see what you want in that virgin you met? Having a life with sum1 goes beyond virginity, it's building a home with some1 who complements you & brings out the best in you
Man, that banger ain got no chill. It's been denied digging for too long than necessary

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,not Every Man You See In Church Is A Husband Material(see Why) / I'm. New Here, Please Welcome Me / Shocking Revelation About Sending Your Nude Pictures On Social Media By Chelsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.