Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

W - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / W (23967 Views)

Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting / FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W by judeslide: 12:45pm On May 18, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.-

Re: W by pete321: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Baonel:
Hello Nairalanders and doctors in the house, please I will like to know the best drugs to take to boost my sperm count from 9.5m to 15m to enable my wife conceive.

Since we got married 8 months ago, we have been trying and believing God for success. we have also visited hospitals still nothing.

Does anyone have any meaningful contribution to give to a brother in need?

Your swift response will be greatly appreciated.

hello brother..

were you able to get any solution for the low sperm count?
qoute me sir...

i have someone in the same shoes...
Re: W by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Baonel:
Hello Nairalanders and doctors in the house, please I will like to know the best drugs to take to boost my sperm count from 9.5m to 15m to enable my wife conceive.

Since we got married 8 months ago, we have been trying and believing God for success. we have also visited hospitals still nothing.

Does anyone have any meaningful contribution to give to a brother in need?

Your swift response will be greatly appreciated.
USE THESE PRODUCTS FROM SWISSGARDE,WITHIN TWO WEEKS,THE SPERM COUNT WILL BE BUILT,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: W by LadyJackie: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
There are many Sperm boosting drugs in the Nigerian market today that also aid in increasing motility but which of them are the most effective? This is the questions to ask.

That is why i feel you should read this post on the most effective sperm boosting drugs in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today / How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? / Is There A Cure For Dandruff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.