Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head (30274 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by henry007(m): 3:41am On Aug 24, 2016
missKiffy:
Hello MissTechy, pls between the infinix hot note 2 and hot s, which is the higher version, have checked both specs and both seem to be higher than the other in some areas, which would you consider the higher version
Do you mean hot note pro from last year? Hot S beat it in every feature , even PPi.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
missKiffy:
Hello MissTechy, pls between the infinix hot note 2 and hot s, which is the higher version, have checked both specs and both seem to be higher than the other in some areas, which would you consider the higher version

The Hot S is definitely higher when it comes to camera and other fancy accessibilities like the Fingerprint sensor

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by missKiffy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
henry007:
Do you mean hot note pro from last year? Hot S beat it in every feature , even PPi.
I meant hot note 2
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Kakamorufu(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissTechy:

The Hot S is definitely higher when it comes to camera and other fancy accessibilities like the Fingerprint sensor
puleease, i hope watsaap won't stop on the by next year january
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by iamxolomon(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
She just killed it with her review.. ..nice work[i][/i]
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by heezey(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice review, misstechy. Here are 5 things you need to know before purchasing the Tecno Camon C9
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by heezey(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Here are 5 things that no one will tell you about the Infinix Hot S.
Read before you buy >>Infinix Hot S Review: The Truth Unfolds
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Svelteb(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is about the 2nd time i go thru dis post and each time i get here i just can't help the cheesy cheesy, bros how dat 1 take spoil work 4 d camera naaa?D guy is cute na d camera no do gud justice 2 dat
bimbor:

Disappointing pics abi na you no fine?
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by QBlazE1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
But why your front camera come bright pass the back one undecided
tohshine:
See theres no comparison here, I just want to tell you infinix hot s is insane. You gotcha get one
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Dabsey: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice, Now i'm even more confused as to which device to choose from, anyway i still think the C9 has better camera!
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Shadedtee: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2017
None of the above for me, itel S31 any day anytime for me
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by saxby(f): 1:44am On Mar 23, 2017
MissTechy:

Hi OutOnBail, nice question, I actually used the HTC M7 for about 2 years before it was stolen cry, so I know how good their devices are. But I think their problem has to do with brand perception. If you notice, HTC as a company is not heavy when it comes to advertising especially in Nigeria, meanwhile, Samsung spends heavily on advertising (Example is the use of Banky W for one of their campaigns). And whether we like it or not, no matter how good your products are, if you are not in people's faces, the product is as good as useless, that is my 2cents on it, though.

U just nailed it, but I'll go with Camon c9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Backup! Is It By Force! / Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.