Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head (30288 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by omoadeleye(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Uhm
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
am not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung ;Dam not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Actually it's Mali-T860 GPU Hot S vs T.760 the former supports Vulkan API meaning the former must be high end, I don't do form and factor, am a simple man i see a GPU worth for gaming i buy. So Infinix Hot S it is
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by kingcognito008: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
in this cheap phone battle, I tell u infinix hot S beats tecno camon C9.
I own the later; sleek phone, light weight, print sensor, fast charging, metal body.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
maxwell60:
am not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung ;Dam not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung

Me i don't care about the likes of Samsung or others, it's the motherboard am concerned about bought a Samsung device one time and mehn the processor and Graphic processing unit was disappointing. But Note 4 CPU/GPU is killing it so is Infinix Hot S
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by KINGwax007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=16pt]NIGERIANS GIVING THEMSELVES UNNECESSARY HEADACHE ABOUT DIFFERENT PRODUCTS FROM THE SAME COMPANY!!![/size]

If you had checked TecnoTelecom.com before it was redirected to Tecno-Mobile.com, you’d have noticed a portfolio widget by the footer that included Infinix as one of the brands owned by Tecno.

5 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Horlufemi:
Na wa o.

even dirt cheap phones dey battle

wetin we no dey see
highend phones were not designed with consideration nigeria or most of africa. How many nigerians can really afford to buy highend phones? Talking about sales in 100's thousand.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Rozaystunna(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Infunix all the way
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
maxwell60:
All those highend you called for big boys and girls are what high school students use for play in developed countries. These are just phones and not race cars. Nobody cares whether you use an s7 or lg g5. It's in Nigeria phones become a status symbol.

6 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by kulrunsman79(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Going by the above result, Infinix S is more worthwhile.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Jacko1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice do u buy the phones
Or carefully test them from sellers
Still real cool
With time you will be a go to professional in buying phones
Just dont let the companies feel u spoiling their market and sue u sha hehe
Big ups
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by niggi4life(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Infunix all the way
Infinix isn't hard to spell, can't you just spell it correctly?
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Rozaystunna(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
niggi4life:
Infinix isn't hard to spell, can't you just spell it correctly?
thanks grammar Nazi, hope you feel accomplished

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Simitrendy: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissTechy:

I couldn't do that becuase the Camon C9 comes with an iris scanner not a finger print sensor. I felt it might be unfair pitting two different security components against each other. But I can tell you this, the Fingerprint scanner on the Hot S is really fast, efficient and way better than the Iris scanner on the C9.

You can check my review on misstechy dot com for more info on this.
Miss Techy I love you and your review seriously. It's wavy!

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by acenazt: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cammon c9's good
My guy got his yesterday i took a couple of selfies. Haven't seen the infinix cam tho.

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by bolliejay(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice review misstechy. Welldone
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
acenazt:
Cammon c9's good
My guy got his yesterday i took a couple of selfies
the pics is not too bright
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Kakamorufu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
maxwell60:
congrats

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by kasysleek(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Miss Techy and this her Awesome reviews sef...
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Kakamorufu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
well, what i wanna ask is, which of these two fones will watsaap be working on it by next year january? Cos man has to take that into consideration when buying fone now

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by NekkyCee(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
All fingers are not equal. Infinix and Tecno are sensible enough to know that, hence, the creation of a niche.So keep using your Samsung and allow those who can't afford it, and other high end phones to enjoy great specs at cheap prices.
maxwell60:
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by augster(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
If you wanna get either of the devices, just check my signature.. Pay on delivery available
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Viktor1983(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Misstechy ! I see you
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by rakabuba001(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
maxwell60:
am not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung Dam not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung
we are all common to our maker, this whole life na vanity, where my nokia touchlight make I go see john abeg wink
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Dandsome: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
the pics is not too bright

I guess his hand wasn't steady when he was taking the pix. The pic usually is clear are "outside"
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by princemi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
beauty and brains!! I LOVE you Miss techy!
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by obinoral1179(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Both tecno and infinix are like brothers..... They relate together and operate with the same after services company which is calcare.... So there is no competition between them... Its just for their gain.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by princemi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissTechy:
Phone Battle Of D Month: D Infinix Hot S And D Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head

I am tempted to say "It's ya girl Misstechy," but I won't say it grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmbX0j_Y078

Anyway, I pit the Tecno Camon C9 against the Infinix Hot S, if you have not read the review, you should. Remember that both devices have slightly similar specs, but which device would come out on top?

In the video, I ran several tests such as the speed, multitasking, benchmark comparison, and game tests. For the Game tests, I used Gamebench to see the average FPS rate.

I also ran some camera tests.

Finally, I did a brief comparison of the Infinix XOS and the Tecno's HiOS

Do watch the video and as always, your opinions are most welcome.

Hi Tobi i'd like for you to do a review on Alcatel pop 4 +....thanks.

Did i mention i love you??
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Engineermbugame(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Still rocking my samsung galaxy GT_s7562
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Goldenheart(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Team Gionee
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Cinqcent51: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
LaideOyebade:
I am usually a guest on Nairaland, but I had to create a new account to say this:

I just watched your video and I must commend the great work you are doing, heard from a friend that you have no other hands helping you with this, so I really really doff my hat for you. You are an inspiration to other women. Keep doing what you are doing. YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LOYAL FAN IN ME!!

Laide.

for ur mind, shey u dy compensate or appreciate? Or because na female mak u dy yarn lyk dis. GHERRARYEAAR.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by tohshine(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
See theres no comparison here, I just want to tell you infinix hot s is insane. You gotcha get one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Backup! Is It By Force! / Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.