Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head (30275 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by donMIG(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Infinix all d way anytime anywia
Check ba3 lvl u go c say infinx no dei eva low... Full of life
Techno knocked out....
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissIndependent(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kakamorufu:
well, what i wanna ask is, which of these two fones will watsaap be working on it by next year january? Cos man has to take that into consideration when buying fone now
Yes o exactly the same question I wanted to ask too undecided

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Tonyreal49(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
even open say our economy dey hard una still dey compare phones
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by jikemania(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mhecccy tech u forgot the hardware test. Tecno is stronger. grin grin
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by fashrola(m): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2016
maxwell60:
am not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung ;Dam not a fan of tecno and Infinix they are just too common they are for everybody. While Samsung, HTC, Sony experia are for big boys and big girls only. I use Samsung

Use your sense sometimes bro....

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Edigrows: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by bughead: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2016
OutOnBail:
Nice review. Can you give an hint why people prefer samsung to HTC devices? HTC is generally sleek and the icons are beautiful, just wondering why Naija ppl hiss when they hear HTC.
buy the two phones give miss techy make she test am na undecided
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by bimbor(m): 3:12am On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
Cammon c9's good
My guy got his yesterday i took a couple of selfies

Disappointing pics abi na you no fine?

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by ericeben: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Well done!
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
Cammon c9's good My guy got his yesterday i took a couple of selfies
so this is the selfie from a 13mp camera?? my Hot S with 8pm is far better

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by acenazt: 4:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
the pics is not too bright
yes it isn't. The phone was actually locked no settings whatsoever plus i was in a bright place. But that isn't an excuse
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by acenazt: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2016
bimbor:

Disappointing pics abi na you no fine?
well i wouldn't dispute your condescending idea
No excuses for the cam
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Ay04z(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2016
how mouch is d hot s...
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Ndissle(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi peeps... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by 1village: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Basically :tecno c9 looks more mature!
But, infinix has better...
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by majorclems: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Infinix na phone?? ...mk Dem go merge with infinity dy manufacture car grin
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Marvell23(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
tohshine:
See theres no comparison here, I just want to tell you infinix hot s is insane. You gotcha get one
The front Camera from HOT S is ok but still not at par with the Camon C9 when you put them to test under the same conditions. The rear camera from the Hot S is where Infinix got it all wrong, It didnt come close to the Camon C9 at all.It struggles to focus which leaves most pictures taken with it blurry most of the time. I will be coming with my comparison of the two devices soon.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Marvell23:
The front Camera from HOT S is ok but still not at par with the Camon C9 when you put them to test under the same conditions. The rear camera from the Hot S is where Infinix got it all wrong, It didnt come close to the Camon C9 at all.It struggles to focus which leaves most pictures taken with it blurry most of the time. I will be coming with my comparison of the two devices soon.

you are saying trash... imagine the speculation... blurry what... a phone im using ....go get one before you come here to type rubbish..... ppl though!!!
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by OutOnBail(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin retard

bughead:
buy the two phones give miss techy make she test am na undecided
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Sike(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
misstechy, thumbs up on this
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Joeyjones(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
I prefer the front camera in the hot s then d back camera in c9.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by 7agaza(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
How much is hot S now
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sike:
misstechy, thumbs up on this

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
princemi:

Hi Tobi i'd like for you to do a review on Alcatel pop 4 +....thanks.

Did i mention i love you??

Lol I'd try to see if I can get my hands on the device kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Simitrendy:
Miss Techy I love you and your review seriously. It's wavy!

yay thank you, you loving my reviews means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
omonla10:
Been looking for this comparison.. Just what I needed.. God bless u Misstechy..

Glad I could be of help

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
drnairalov:

which camera did u use for the recording ?

a Nikon D5300

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Mrnice619(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
MissTechy:

Lol I'd try to see if I can get my hands on the device kiss kiss
miss techy u really like phoneskiss I am a wizard if it come to android device...pls ur next review it should be on d best android device eg speed test,camera,ba3,slim,E.T.C phone like LG g5,one plus 2 or x,z5,HTC 10,Samsung s7....I will love to see it...
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Bossmd: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
majorclems:
Infinix na phone?? ...mk Dem go merge with infinity dy manufacture car grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by missKiffy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello MissTechy, pls between the infinix hot note 2 and hot s, which is the higher version, have checked both specs and both seem to be higher than the other in some areas, which would you consider the higher version
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by missKiffy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
tohshine:
See theres no comparison here, I just want to tell you infinix hot s is insane. You gotcha get one
Between the infinix hot s and the hot note 2, which is a higher version
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by tohshine(m): 2:37am On Aug 24, 2016
missKiffy:

Between the infinix hot s and the hot note 2, which is a higher version
like I said hots is superb and superior more than hot note 2...hot S is user friendly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Backup! Is It By Force! / Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.