Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring (8011 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street With Stranger! Pics / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street. Photos & Videos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by martinosi: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
hmmm
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Very unfortunate. People gotta eat though, there are no jobs, parents are struggling themselves. Women have turned to the sex-trade business and the men have turned to the yahoo/kidnapping business. That country is on a down way spin into destruction.
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by martinosi: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
90% of these Campus girls and fresh undergraduate girls in Nigeria  are too cheap and too desperate
for money and a fake lifestyle, they are all over[b] facebook [/b] now
looking for nigerian men abroad to marry them lol!!!
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by candylips(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
na wa o
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by VGA: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
90% of these Campus girls and fresh undergraduate girls in Nigeria are too cheap and too desperate
for money and a fake lifestyle, they are all over facebook now
looking for nigerian men abroad to marry them lol!!!

god!
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by CrazyMan(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
May God help us; especially those of us that live decent lives. Me he give us decent girls as wives.
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by candylips(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
God God for everything i don tire for my country peeps
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by CrazyMan(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
If you want to be successful in life, then you have to put God in everything you do.
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by candylips(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
No you don't
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by CrazyMan(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by candylips(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
what knowledge
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Summary pls! undecided undecided
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by martinosi: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
my thoughts on the runs girls a.k.a Campus Prostitutes

Hmm well the truth be told is that not all campus girls are doing "Runs"

I say the ratio of girls doing runs may be 30% of girls on campus and that kind of makes it look like a whole bunch of them are doing it.

The issue is that the ones that consider themself as "fine", "Beautiful", "good looking" but broke busted and disgusted with a low-status mentality
in life are doing Runs,

There are girls that their parents are giving them good money in school and they are as good looking as these girls doing "runs" and do not sucumb to do it.

It all boils down to economics. The ratio of girls doing runs in the Federal & state higher institutions will be more than those doing it who attend "Private Universities".

And i guess the girls even doing it in private universities can confidently say they are doing it for fun due to the amount of money their parents have to pay in private schools fee's ie in excess of 100k a year (bare minimums)

The girls doign it for status and to feel big and get fleeting possesions in life do it for two reasons and this just the hard knock truth - the two big "I's"

[b]A girl sells herself for money is 1 - "insecurity" & 2 - "Inferiority".

The men that these girls sleep with, if they have daughters of university age, where are they? they are either in "Private Univerisities" in Nigeria or studying abroad, or their daughers are still in primary or secodary school.
Those girls doing runs think that they are "using" these so called "Aristos" but hey, think about it,

they are the ones being used and they will just be wasted individuals at the end of the day.

The Male graduates that thought they were missing out on not sleeping with these girls will later thank God they did not cause those girls who did not sleep around have more value and esteem in life and thats what attracts a guy to marry that kind of girl.

Dont get me wrong, some girls who are in well to do homes sleep around
but when you start sleeping around for "MONEY" U BECOME A SLAVE TO IT PERIOD!.

and it show you are a cracked individual no matter what country you live in!!!

sO Let those Aristo chasing girls keep fooling themselves and acting like $10 dollar whores as they are no better than the girls that hang out at the red like districts of Soho in London & New york and the redlight windows in amsterdam!

Those girls in Nigerian Universities living the "Video-Ho", "Runs Girl", Campus Prostitute" life are "playing/fooling themselves" bigtime!.

Yep, this is true of 92% of the girls on Nigerian Scoial Network sites like
"Legwork", Secy-Naija", Nigeria-Connect" "Meet-Nigeria" and them Nigerian University Campus Girls on "Facebook"

WHORES WHORES WHORES IN ALL SHAPES MANNERS AND FORMS NO MATTER HOW THE SUBLTELY TRY TO HIDE IT!!! lol!!!

And they should learn the lesson from the Eddie Murphy movie "Metro" -
I like that line the bad-guy said to eddie murphy -

"When you think your screwing them (using them) they are really screwing you (Using you)

"When you think you are screwing them (Using the Aristos for cash), they
are really screwing you (Using you as a Penny/cents Concubiine)

That just my Food for Thought -

If you need more enlightment on a street level just

read the lyrics to the song - What the B****S Want from a N***a by DMX!!!

SO SAD BUT SOO TRUE!!!

I REST MY CASE!!!
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by posakosa(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
STOP POSTING RUBBISH ABEG!!!!!!!

why are Nigerian MEN soo quick to destroy the image of Nigerian women, like women from other cultures won't do the same if you came wanking your money at them,
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by CrazyMan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
What knowledge
The knowledge of good and evil.
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
posakosa:

STOP POSTING RUBBISH ABEG!!!!!!!

why are Nigerian MEN soo quick to destroy the image of Nigerian women, like women from other cultures won't do the same if you came wanking your money at them,
This forum is very disrespectful to Nigerian women. One wonders if these men have sisters/nieces/aunties/mothers lipsrsealed
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by biola44: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
who cares grin
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ok. I hope you dont catch any of your female relatives engaging in these activities tongue. Funny how yall try to take the moral high-ground here. These females are servicing "men" why are the men not vilified for their actions?
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by candylips(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
because the men call the shots
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
And the award for the most [b]CHAUVINISTIC [/b]comment goes to candylips. Ladies and gentle men this is why STIs and HIV are on the increase amongst our population cry
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by posakosa(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And the award for the most CHAUVINISTIC [/b]comment goes to candylips. Ladies and gentle men this is why STIs and HIV are on the increase amongst our population cry

[b]I like ur comments Ebony. Very progressive thoughts!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by kingsboy12(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
This kind of biz is getting very lucrative, i'm setting up my small scale biz right away. grin
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by BlackRevo: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

This forum is very disrespectful to Nigerian women. One wonders if these men have sisters/nieces/aunties/mothers lipsrsealed

The forum is a reflection of our larger society lady sad

biola44:

who cares grin

We all care bro grin Lets come together and save our youths.
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
posakosa:

I like your comments Ebony. Very progressive thoughts! cheesy cheesy

Is it just me or does it seem like posakosa has been sucking up to Ebonyeyes very much lately?
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Is it just me or does it seem like posakosa has been sucking up to Ebonyeyes very much lately?
let the poor guy hunt jare. . . it's allowed grin
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by posakosa(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

wetin i do you na ? grin grin this is the first time i will respond to her comments, abeg leave me jo! undecided undecided

im not who you think i am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
posakosa:

I like your comments Ebony. Very progressive thoughts! cheesy cheesy

Thanks babes smiley

Black_Revo:

The forum is a reflection of our larger society lady sad

Sad state of affairs cry

Lord_Reed:

embarassedIst time he has replied to my comment since I joined NL grin
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by BlackRevo: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks babes smiley

There is something about these your ebony eyes i guess?  grin

Lord_Reed:

Too much suspicion and generalization on nairaland, you cannot even develop a platonic friendship with someone without people linking it to real interest grin cheesy
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Pittbaby(f): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Ebony , you must be my sister from another mother, I have the exact same views on male chauvinism on NL and STD prevalence in Naija
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Pittbaby:

@ Ebony , you must be my sister from another mother, I have the exact same views on male chauvinism on NL and STD prevalence in Naija

Hello sister from another mother wink. Sad state of affairs in our great country cry

Black_Revo:

There is something about these your ebony eyes i guess?  grin

I get that all the time wink
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by Donvilo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Errh, excuse me peeps. What's exactly is going on here?
Re: Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring by BlackRevo: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
Donvilo:

Errh,  excuse me peeps. What's exactly is going on here?

what do you think is going on?  smiley Do you suspect anything? check the topic of the thread and you will know exactly  cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

I get that all the time wink

How did you arrive at your conclusion that pakossa is a girl/babe and me  grin without any indication of my sex that i am a guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? / See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.