Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. (7889 Views)

Rich Nigerian Spends #38.3 Million Naira At A Restaurant (pic) / Still Single At 26 / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lovethaa: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
It saddens my heart to see so many broke and jobless guys in Nigeria these days and not just broke but also rough looking.
You might say what has look got to do with having money but as you read you would understand.

After Graduating from school I was jobless and broke and a bit rough , at a time when almost all my friends were millionaires Yahoo boys..

i decided I would visit my mom for a while then go to my friends to join thier Yahoo Enterprise.

When I got to her place and I told her all I have been through, she looked at me and was shedding tears , she told me I have lost something (I didn't understand what she meant but she did not say more than that )..

The next day she took me to her pastor who prayed for me and then he gave me a vision ,He told me I have a bright destiny and I'm not created to suffer not even a second, he then told me to draw closer to God .. I did not take his words seriously,but I had to act like I care because of my mom ..

When we were about leaving ,my mom told me to go to church and ask God for what I want ,I went in like she said not really sure if there is A GOD listening but I said my prayers .
That night I had a dream for the first time .

"" I dreamt of all the bad things I had done since I was born , in that dream there was a guy taking pictures of all these things but I was not aware . When I finally noticed him he began to run towards a police station,I ran after him in the dream , because I knew that if the police saw those pictures I would be arrested,but he was faster than me and he handed the envelope containing the pictures to the Chief of Police,I immediately started crying in the dream because I thought I would go to jail..but when the chief of police opened the envelope and brought out the pictures,I noticed that somehow the pictures were torn and he could not see anything ,.. I was happy then woke up.."

Weird dream. I told my mom and she took me to church and then the pastor revealed that it means God has forgiven Me my sins , he told me to Go and sin no more....

So I decided I won't go and join my friends anymore,I stayed with my mom and started hunting for jobs ,while I was doing this I was also going to vigil and attending church services...

But no job was forthcoming,I got tired and was looking for any jobs even if it is 15k per month

My pastor called me one day and told me to stop hunting for jobs and that the job would find me ... I looked at him like he was crazy but one thing about me even if I don't believe you I like to give people benefits of doubt. .so I decided to stop ...
Now during these times that I have drawn closer to God ,God had restored my beauty..I was looking better . The Glory of God was already showing in my life,

My mom then told me "ehn ehn this is my son not the old looking guy that came here last 3 months .
That's when I realized that when I thought I was having sex and enjoying different women I was actually killing my destiny....

I stopped looking for jobs but I do go out,one day a neighbor called Me and told me there is a job and wants to know if I'm interested, the job is to be a night security guard and the pay is 25k...I was desperate so I accepted,

when we got to the company we would be securing,the wife of the C.e.o saw me and asked the neighbor that brought me who I was , He told her that I'm the new security guy she requested ..and she asked me my name I told her,

she looked at me and said are you not too soft for this job ?( Because I looked gentle) ,she asked me if I went to school and I told her that I am a mechanical engineering graduate..
She then told me "Really, No you can't do this job , you deserve more"...
She gave me address to her house and told me to come the next morning before 9am..

When I got to thier house ,she had already told the husband about me ,when he saw me ,he asked me if I can manage a petrol station,I told him yes .. without asking for my C.V or results ..
I got the job to manage his Filling station at lekki at 60k/month ...

The filling station is a personal company but he was using "Mobil". Name to access more customers,

As a manager,I do go to Mobil headquarters at apapa for documentations and Meetings :,it was during one of this meetings that I met a lady working at Mobil,

We dated and she was the one who helped me in securing a job at Mobil ...my salary when I started was 180k.........
In my department there was this joint savings,we all do...I was saving 100k every month with them and by the end of the year they gave me back my money which was over a million naira .......

God Is Wonderful...

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Tenshades(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
With this, you will no longer be in the league of 'thousannaires' if you know how to play your cards right.

Stay away from anything ponzi or money doubling investments.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by mymadam(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praise God... Hallelujah! smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by hashtagged(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good job bro keep saving don't spend for any lady and in few yrs time you may build your own house

7 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oh God have you forsaken me?

Even to open battery and recharge card charging center I can't because I don't have money.
God please send me my helper
I have never made 10k directly in my account before why?
35k to start my business is a miracle yet to happen hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lovethaa: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
mymadam:
Praise God... Hallelujah! smiley

Hallelujah!!!
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lovethaa: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:

Even to open battery and recharge card charging center I can't because I don't have money.

Sorry but how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

Sorry but how old are you?
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by femi4: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:
It saddens my heart to see so many broke and jobless guys in Nigeria these days and not just broke but also rough looking.
You might say what has look got to do with having money but as you read you would understand.

After Graduating from school I was jobless and broke and a bit rough , at a time when almost all my friends were millionaires Yahoo boys..

i decided I would visit my mom for a while then go to my friends to join thier Yahoo Enterprise.

When I got to her place and I told her all I have been through, she looked at me and was shedding tears , she told me I have lost something (I didn't understand what she meant but she did not say more than that )..

The next day she took me to her pastor who prayed for me and then he gave me a vision ,He told me I have a bright destiny and I'm not created to suffer not even a second, he then told me to draw closer to God .. I did not take his words seriously,but I had to act like I care because of my mom ..

When we were about leaving ,my mom told me to go to church and ask God for what I want ,I went in like she said not really sure if there is A GOD listening but I said my prayers .
That night I had a dream for the first time .

"" I dreamt of all the bad things I had done since I was born , in that dream there was a guy taking pictures of all these things but I was not aware . When I finally noticed him he began to run towards a police station,I ran after him in the dream , because I knew that if the police saw those pictures I would be arrested,but he was faster than me and he handed the envelope containing the pictures to the Chief of Police,I immediately started crying in the dream because I thought I would go to jail..but when the chief of police opened the envelope and brought out the pictures,I noticed that somehow the pictures were torn and he could not see anything ,.. I was happy then woke up.."

Weird dream. I told my mom and she took me to church and then the pastor revealed that it means God has forgiven Me my sins , he told me to Go and sin no more....

So I decided I won't go and join my friends anymore,I stayed with my mom and started hunting for jobs ,while I was doing this I was also going to vigil and attending church services...

But no job was forthcoming,I got tired and was looking for any jobs even if it is 15k per month

My pastor called me one day and told me to stop hunting for jobs and that the job would find me ... I looked at him like he was crazy but one thing about me even if I don't believe you I like to give people benefits of doubt. .so I decided to stop ...
Now during these times that I have drawn closer to God ,God had restored my beauty..I was looking better . The Glory of God was already showing in my life,

My mom then told me "ehn ehn this is my son not the old looking guy that came here last 3 months .
That's when I realized that when I thought I was having sex and enjoying different women I was actually killing my destiny....

I stopped looking for jobs but I do go out,one day a neighbor called Me and told me there is a job and wants to know if I'm interested, the job is to be a night security guard and the pay is 25k...I was desperate so I accepted,

when we got to the company we would be securing,the wife of the C.e.o saw me and asked the neighbor that brought me who I was , He told her that I'm the new security guy she requested ..and she asked me my name I told her,

she looked at me and said are you not too soft for this job ?( Because I looked gentle) ,she asked me if I went to school and I told her that I am a mechanical engineering graduate..
She then told me "Really, No you can't do this job , you deserve more"...
She gave me address to her house and told me to come the next morning before 9am..

When I got to thier house ,she had already told the husband about me ,when he saw me ,he asked me if I can manage a petrol station,I told him yes .. without asking for my C.V or results ..
I got the job to manage his Filling station at lekki at 60k/month ...

The filling station is a personal company but he was using "Mobil". Name to access more customers,

As a manager,I do go to Mobil headquarters at apapa for documentations and Meetings :,it was during one of this meetings that I met a lady working at Mobil,

We dated and she was the one who helped me in securing a job at Mobil ...my salary when I started was 180k.........
In my department there was this joint savings,we all do...I was saving 100k every month with them and by the end of the year they gave me back my money which was over a million naira .......

God Is Wonderful...

How you saved 1m not "How I made 1m"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
congratulations bro..
show me love na this Xmas na,shulai drop my aza?
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lovethaa: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
SmellySperm:
congratulations bro..

show me love na this Xmas na,shulai drop my aza?

Send me email
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lovethaa: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:

Sent u mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sent
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

Send me email
I don't have access to my email bro
6219090013 fcmb thanks bro,my Xmas don sure be that

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Womanizer(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

Hallelujah!!!

Don't sit too easy over there...with a salary of 180K you're just a contract staff not a permanent staff.

Make sure you save as much money as you can cos this job could go at anytime!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by IamShiningStar(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Op, congrats. God is truely GREAT.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:
I have sent it sir
31678351 91

Fst bank.

By the grace of God I will write the story of my life with your name mentioned how I made it

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
na waa oh..u claim to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claim u met her at a Mobil meeting while having a meeting there.which one nw we go believe

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lovethaa: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Womanizer:

Don't sit too easy over there...with a salary of 180K you're just a contract staff not a permanent staff.

Make sure you save as much money as you can cos this job could go at anytime!

Thank you... But that's not what I earn currently... I only started with 180k. ..

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
na waa oh..u claimed to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claimed u met her at a Mobil meeting while working there. which one nw we go believe?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claimed to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claimed u met her at a Mobil meeting while working there. which one nw we go believe?
it's good to mind your business he didn't invite you
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Feddytune: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank God ....
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by sunnychibs(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

Send me email
Congrats bro. Bless me too.
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:
Ass licker. i hope u get paid for this your service.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:
l am only stating the obvious here..cheers

8 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by RealGboy: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claim to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claim u met her at a Mobil meeting while having a meeting there.which one nw we go believe

You don't know how old the writer is now ..
He made his first million at 26 not that he's 26 years old..
He dated a lady at the mobil , he did not mention married there ....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Warmth:
at least not your ass
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

Thank you... But that's not what I earn currently... I only started with 180k. ..
still expecting bro
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Warmth:
it disgusting that a grown up man like the O.P would post things on a forum because it faceless and next he post something contradicting that which u post.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
RealGboy:

You don't know how old the writer is now ..
He made his first million at 26 not that he's 26 years old..
He dated a lady at the mobil , he did not mention married there ....
all na audio we knw..so u can send him your acct to if u like

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by GodWrites: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:

35k to start my business is a miracle yet to happen hmmmm

What kind of business do you want to open with #35k?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? / Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.