Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! (2310 Views)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by SunehriLasgidi(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Boys are sexy and, like us, they should cover up!

“In the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another…”- Roman 1: 27.

What is the natural use of women?

Think of it: If women weren’t seen as sexual objects, no one would ask us to cover up.

Men wittingly or unwittingly dress provocatively, too. You exude a raw sensuality that draws us in. Yet, no one tells you to cover up.

You look divine and dapper in those well-tailored suits that show off their broad shoulders, which tapper down into narrow waists and well-rounded derrieres.

How about those men with well-sculpted a la Beckham derriere? To make matters worse, you wear well-fitted pants and that ass screams out to us, if you want it, come get it… Some of us women imagine how it would feel squeezing it in that moment of frenzied passion. Heck, we even want to smack it.

But, we don’t.

And when you wear muscle shirts… Mon Dieu! Those biceps call out to us. Some of us are tempted to kiss our way up those muscles and stop at the crook of their necks or napes; sometimes we might want to take it few inches higher and nibble at their earlobes, but we don’t.

It dies in our fantasies.

Don’t take off your shirts! Your abs are sexy. Your well-defined chest; pecs are divine. Some women imagine kissing and tasting every inch of you from your neck, past your chest, and down your abs to …
continued here: http://www.thefemmemedia.com/…/cover-boys-bodies-sexy-dist…/
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by nairalife2013(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai!
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lmao grin grin
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Out of billions someone finally speaks the truth undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
I never knew guys were attractive

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
lilyqueen:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Alocia(f): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dayum!

cheesy
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
weird but am not attracted to packs.... or big belle...
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mtcheeew. *sighs*. Economy is bad and you are talking about your lustful fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
undecided undecided undecided nobody tells them 2 cove up because they've never been uncovered.
They've never been hyper sexualized like women
Women don't look a men's bodies and think thoughts that objectify them.

I think this article was intended to make people aware of how women don't do men the way they do us.
But I'm not so sure any1 takes it seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by jamalnation(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wow
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
who cares about the body se undecided

Na money be koko..... ignore the body
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by iykekelvins(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Berlyn:
who cares about the body se undecided

Na money be koko..... ignore the body

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by SunehriLasgidi(f): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
I was wondering why only women should cover up.

It boils down to us being seen as sexual objects.

Haven't you wondered why it seems as though everything is all about our worth as humans is being tied to our chastity?

Why do you think men easily call us "sluts" despite not having anything sexual with them?

It's easy. What's good for boys is good for girls.

If we are going to cover up, boys MUST cover up. 50-50, no cheating.

If we weren't being sexualised, we wouldn't have been told to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Kelly2713(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lmao grin grin
e no epp at all
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Kelly2713(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Out of billions someone finally speaks the truth undecided
she has finally said it
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by viktagorion: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fuel is 145 naira per litre.

The exchange rate is a nightmare.

Nigeria is in recession....

#Oniranu.
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Fuqman(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Of course we are and check my dp to confirm.
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by DaveHert(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
lilyqueen:

Does that mean u r a lesbian of some sort Cause only a lesbian would have such sense of reasoning! Or is it only women that r suppose to be attractive

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
DaveHert:

Does that mean u r a lesbian of some sort Cause only a lesbian would have such sense of reasoning! Or is it only women that r suppose to be attractive

I'm not a lesbian

Guys are meant to be handsome not attractive

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by DaveHert(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm not a lesbian

Guys are meant to be handsome not attractive

Aww cheesy cheesy, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand. I take it u think yourself very smart undecided but lemme humor u!

Attractive
adjective
pleasing or appealing to the senses.
E.g : "an attractive village"
(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.
E.g : "a stunningly attractive, charismatic man"
synonyms: good-looking, nice-looking, beautiful, pretty, as pretty as a picture, handsome, lovely, stunning, striking, arresting, gorgeous, prepossessing, winning, fetching, captivating.

Handsome
adjective
(of a man) good-looking.
synonyms: good-looking, nice-looking, attractive, personable, striking, stunning, fine, well-proportioned, well-formed.

I guess you are smarter than the dictionary! Sometimes acting too smart can be your undoing! wink

2 Likes

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by vicstar(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
Boys are sexy
Don’t take off your shirts! Your abs are sexy. Your well-defined chest; pecs are divine. Some women imagine kissing and tasting every inch of you from your neck, past your chest, and down your abs to …
continued here: http://www.thefemmemedia.com/…/cover-boys-bodies-sexy-dist…/

• • • • • Niggas like me won't stick to this advice cry

You wanna give us bad market abi cheesy grin
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by dukeprince50: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
pls how much is a rubber of garri again sef? e don tay I buy am cos of dwindling economy
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by rawpadgin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
sorry girl, we don't have boobs
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by rawpadgin(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fuqman:
buddy, u need to start working on ur waist down to ur thigh

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by SunehriLasgidi(f): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
I heard your boobs are erogenous zones.
Some of you like it when a tongue traces circles around your nipples.
Oh... I heard you love it when someone nips at them, too.
You have breasts.
Deal with it.
By the way, the breast in women is mostly fat.

rawpadgin:
sorry girl, we don't have boobs

1 Like

Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
undecided undecided undecided nobody tells them 2 cove up because they've never been uncovered.
They've never been hyper sexualized like women
Women don't look a men's bodies and think thoughts that objectify them.

I think this article was intended to make people aware of how women don't do men the way they do us.
But I'm not so sure any1 takes it seriously undecided
out of point
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fuqman:
Damn! Dude, who's your fitness/gym instructor? You forming wrongly. You need to change your present gym routing

I don't mean to sound rude tho. Just an advice
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fuqman:
Jesu!
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
I was wondering why only women should cover up.

It boils down to us being seen as sexual objects.

Haven't you wondered why it seems as though everything is all about our worth as humans is being tied to our chastity?

Why do you think men easily call us "sluts" despite not having anything sexual with them?

It's easy. What's good for boys is good for girls.

If we are going to cover up, boys MUST cover up. 50-50, no cheating.

If we weren't being sexualised, we wouldn't have been told to cover up.
my dear, nobody's forcing you to cover up. If you like, walk naked to church or bank or market. Infact, you should stop wearing clothes.

At the end, it's your body
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Fuqman(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Damn! Dude, who's your fitness/gym instructor? You forming wrongly. You need to change your present gym routing

I don't mean to sound rude tho. Just an advice
No worries, I gym all rounder. My thighs and waist are proportional with my body. The camera mess up the view.
Re: Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fuqman:
No worries, I gym all rounder. My thighs and waist are proportional with my body. The camera mess up the view.
ok bruv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Dancing On A Yatch In Spain / Can You Marry A Call Girl If She Changed Her Ways / Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.