Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' (2313 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Woman Born Without Vagina Raising Money So She Can Have S*x! / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by arabbunkum: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2016
My very good friend who stays in Lagos wants to marry his girlfriend unfailingly by January but the problem is the money.
He works with a private firm in Lagos and the pay is not heavy at all.
So, in order to meet up with his plan of getting married by January next year (he is about 38yrs old), he has resorted to 'seeking for help' on the MMM platform. He opened the account last week and has already requested for help.
Do you think this idea is a good one? Is it wise for guys to embrace this idea to raise cash for similar ventures?

Cc lalasticala
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by hopeforcharles(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2016
arabbunkum:
My very good friend who stays in Lagos wants to marry his girlfriend unfailingly by January but the problem is the money.
So, in order to meet up with his plan of getting married by January next year (he is about 38yrs old), he has resorted to 'seeking for help' on the MMM platform. He opened the account last week and has already requested for help.
Do you think this idea is a good one? Is it wise for guys to embrace this idea to raise cash for similar ventures?

Cc lalasticala
Money is just a means to an end, as long as he didn't cheat or steal to raise the money ahead ahead, me I am loving mmm, what about those that use it to build houses and buy cars?

1 Like

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by rawpadgin(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2016
after marriage he will also need MNM to be taking care of his family
it is well

5 Likes

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
after marriage he will also need MNM to be taking care of his family

it is well

What is mmm?
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

What is mmm?
You don't really know or you're just being sarcastic?
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by rawpadgin(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

What is mmm?
MONEY MAKING MACHINE

it's a platform where u borrow people money & get a profit after a month or so
i ain't into it so, am not in a better position to explain
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by somez(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
He shouldn't fix all he's life saving in mmm o. Me, i gave help for about 2months and havnt been matched. I need a new guilder to register under. Chat me on 0 8 0 6 3 6 2 8 9 7 2
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2016
KissChrix:

You don't really know or you're just being sarcastic?

If I knew it Chrizzy I won't be asking... grin
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
MONEY MAKING MACHINE

Oohh I see... Is it like a lending corporation?
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If I knew it Chrizzy I won't be asking... grin
MMM is a scam that is taking time to load grin
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by rawpadgin(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I see... Is it like a lending corporation?
Yea
am having a feeling it will crash someday
so i ain't getting involved
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
Yea

am having a feeling it will crash someday

so i ain't getting involved
it won't crash, u want to give me heart attack?

1 Like

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Presh900(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2016
waiting for a thread "i invested all my life savings in MMM and it crashed, whats the cheapest rat poison"..
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
MONEY MAKING MACHINE

ahn ahn bros grin
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by vani86: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Some people spend 20 hours of their life online yet have not heard of MMM.

Smh. My sis and bro abroad have heard of MMM. That should give you a perspective of this said person
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by youngdanee(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2016
MMM is real, it pays full time, not a scam

I endorse it, waiting for gh to credit my account soon

1 Like

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by youngdanee(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2016
vani86:
Some people spend 20 hours of their life online yet have not heard of MMM.

Smh. My sis and bro abroad have heard of MMM. That should give you a perspective of this said person
if MMM is a scam, let them scam me

1 Like

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by vani86: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by vani86: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
youngdanee:
if MMM is a scam, let them scam me

Are you ok, pls read my post well and slowly, where did i mention scam or fraud or ponzi scheme?

If you dont understand my post, dont stress yourself, it was not for you anyway
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Jethrolite(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
arabbunkum:

Cc lalasticala
He is not the first, neither would he be the last. As a matter of fact, he came very very late to the party. If he is Internet savvy then he should go with united where 100 % is paid as against the 30% Nigeria pays every 30 days.
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by youngdanee(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2016
vani86:

Are you ok, pls read my post well and slowly, where did i mention scam or fraud or ponzi scheme?

If you dont understand my post, dont stress yourself, it was not for you anyway
wasn't referring to you tho

I was qouting you for qouting sake grin
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by vani86: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2016
youngdanee:
wasn't referring to you tho

I was qouting you for qouting sake grin

It is still a ponzi scheme though which is not sustainable. Cash out while you can.
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Jethrolite:
He is not the first, neither would he be the last. As a matter of fact, he came very very late to the party. If he is Internet savvy then he should go with united where 100 % is paid as against the 30% Nigeria pays every 30 days.
Give me the link to this please.
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2016
See suicide
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by hopeforcharles(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
somez:
He shouldn't fix all he's life saving in mmm o. Me, i gave help for about 2months and havnt been matched. I need a new guilder to register under. Chat me on 0 8 0 6 3 6 2 8 9 7 2
It's either u are lying or you went against the rules, say the truth

1 Like

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Jethrolite(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
nature2abdul:

Give me the link to this please.
You want me to chop ban? Send a PM and I'll give you instructions on what to do.
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Annie939(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2016
I have earned 300.000 in four months through mmm .mmm is only for matured minds

2 Likes

Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by Lavedaa: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin carry on!

But when you spend the whole Money on your wedding you no go chop? nah new year seff. cry
Re: Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM' by somez(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
My dear, i don't know again. I have decided to change my guilder. Just got one on this thread. And no, i aint lying.
hopeforcharles:

It's either u are lying or you went against the rules, say the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Deserve Free And Fair ERECTIONN!! / Why We Dont Like To Shave Our Beards Off / I Want To Get Married, I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.