Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad (5216 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by MutantMetahuman: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who flat head hatred help?

Will it stop southwest from moving forward?
If not, they can die in lagoon for all I care?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by EpicMaurice(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
I can only laugh my freaking a*s off over the comments made by all these yoruba people grin
is it not when you finish commenting, you go to your bed, lie down and sleep.....any action??
Hell no!!!!

grin We igbos are going to prove we are the civilised ethnic group by not opening an opposing thread grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by icon007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have lived in the south-east for sometime now. As a yoruba man, the level of hatred depicted by igbos on social media is not as it is in reality. At least, the very few yorubas in afikpo here enjoys such harmonious relationship u can find elsewhere.

[i][/i]I sincere believe that its just conflict of interest.

[i][/i]we should learn to coexist peacefully...

[b][/b]God bless all

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by tolanibb(f): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmm... obviously there's an issue. with some comments am reading here hmmm may God help una settle the case soon ooo...
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by obaaderemi: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gozzzy:
Op, emancipate yourself from mental slavery... We don't hate you people, we just don't wanna associate with you people. The hatred u ar talking about, is the reverse, cos an average Yoruba dat has a cup of water and sees an Igbo dying of thirst, would rather pour the water into the gutter than extend it to the Igbo. You can't say the same about Igbos. Take it anywhere. Our only fault as a people is our pride, which even paves ways for us in all ramifications.
yet the same yorubas returned ur properties after the war while ur niger delta brothers declared ur properties abandoned properties.u see what the op meant?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by ayindejimmy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
mazimee:
The truth is that, the so called hate between the Yoruba and Igbo ends here on this forum. I doesn't go beyond this forum.
I won't fail to mention that you are bias and you know it, but I will leave that for another OP to do justice to your delusion.

The hate only ends here if "they" don't know at the newsstands you voted Buhari with no iota of regret

The op has a point and its about this forum start banning usage of certain ethnic derogatory remarks
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by ayindejimmy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
EpicMaurice:
I can only laugh my freaking a*s off over the comments made by all these yoruba people grin
is it not when you finish commenting, you go to your bed, lie down and sleep.....any action??
Hell no!!!!

grin We igbos are going to prove we are the civilised ethnic group by not opening an opposing thread grin

Sorry, that's a little too late.

The wind has revealed the fowl yarnch
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by Enrichlee(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=mazimee post=48621437]You are bias and you know it, but I will leave that for another OP to do justice to your delusion. The truth is that, the so called hate between the yoruba and Igbo ends here on this forum. I doesn't go beyond this forum. [/quote I tire oo my brother. Who even take the views of the pseudo humans hiding behind fake monikers serious. In the real world, serious people who have a vision for themselves hate no one, everyone work together to make their lives better
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by olive282(f): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
ridwanayo:
Since I joined this forum I have noticed lot of bile nd hatred btw yoruba nd igbo's(though yoruba's are also giulty),but igbo own is to much.
I could remember when the biafra issue was still hot one igbo gal(maybe ganisucks) said her dream is dat igbo's shud invade s.west nd conquer the yoruba,take lagos from them nd also send them to cotonou to die of poverty,nd dats her real dream nt biafra.
Yesterday ibadan made it to top 10fast developin cities in africa nd a guy'betterakwaibom'went ahead to open a thread showing slums in ibadan just out of hatred,nd we all know onitsha is d dirtiest city in africa.
Today there was a rumour bout lagos to be made the 2nd capital of nigeria,this would be a great developmen for lagos,but the igbo brought there tribalistic self into the thread nd was bitchiing.sayin atlast lagos in no man's land.well lagos towns,city,street would still maintain its yoruba name,its yoruba king,nd after english yoruba would remain the most recognised language there.the controllers of lagos would remain yoruba's nd if nigeria divide it would remaina yoruba land.one igbo guy even gave thumps up to the northern law makers(I though they said they hate the north),nd he said north nd east lawmakers shud unite nd support the bill,but he wants s.west senators to help igbo's demand for referendum.

To the igbo's I thought the north is ur number one enermy,why all the evil campaign against yoruba's?.are u dat confused

Mtchew...jst tel us u want anoda tribal war...
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by basilo101: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
whenever you fire a shot a buhari yorubas will dive and take the bullet for him them come here to say you hate them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by ba7man(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hey... op, don't feel so bad..... They hate Northerners, South Africans, Americans, Indonesians, Indians too...... etc....... and themselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by One1after: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
basilo101:
whenever you fire a shot a buhari yorubas will dive and take the bullet for him them come here to say you hate them.

Same way you have been saving bullets for GEJ, NDA, Fayose, Dasuki, Saraki, FFK, Sheriff and even Shekau. Which one is Iboe among all the listed names? You people even organised a protest for Saraki.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by basilo101: 12:19am On Aug 20, 2016
One1after:

Same way you have been saving bullets for GEJ, NDA, Fayose, Dasuki, Saraki, FFK, Sheriff and even Shekau. Which one is Iboe among all the listed names? You people even organised a protest for Saraki.
but we don't go about crying that someone hate us

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by galaxy4rep(m): 2:23am On Aug 20, 2016
op am convinced that u are not up to 18yrs old..u are one of those secondary school boys that don't have anything doing instead choose to come here and put up this rubbish called topic. u better go read ur books. well I don't blame u, I blame ur bad orientation. so this is how u can b leader of tomorrow? u better b positive b4.......
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by OlanreJohnson: 5:58am On Aug 20, 2016
basilo101:

Lmao! grin
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by PRXPERT: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2016
icon007:
I have lived in the south-east for sometime now. As a yoruba man, the level of hatred depicted by igbos on social media is not as it is in reality. At least, the very few yorubas in afikpo here enjoys such harmonious relationship u can find elsewhere.

[i][/i]I sincere believe that its just conflict of interest.

[i][/i]we should learn to coexist peacefully...

[b][/b]God bless all
what part of afikpo ? I notice hge presence of hausas and yoruba in the place too.
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by Neoguru1: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:

olamide is yoruba and phyno is igbo.
My girlfriend is yoruba and am igbo grin
so what else are you talking about
You better retrace your steps before you fall into Afonja, abobaku lineage.
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by icon007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
PRXPERT:
what part of afikpo ? I notice hge presence of hausas and yoruba in the place too.

Amasiri precisely.

U?
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by KHALIFORNIA(m): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2017
I don't hate yorubas oo... I just don't feel like associating with them..
Re: Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad by jossymarcel: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yorubas are traitors. They laugh with u and kill u. Beta 2 b with a lion dan those useless animals. Am an Edo man. If u marry a Yoruba woman, be sure to born a wicked child. Useless tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Water Factory With State Of The Art Facilities - 08143352493 / Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed / See The African Country Still In 2013 While Nigeria, The World Is In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.