Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! (1654 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
There is one girl i had sex with weeks ago ... I actually deflowered her , i noticed that the more i try to push her away, she is getting real close to me, she visits me frequently,gets angry if i don't call her,calls me different pet names, helps me with chores and keeps telling me personal things about herself and her family.

The worst is that she has already started talking about getting married to me. When i told her that it isn't possible, she started threatening me , saying that since i slept with her i must marry her.... She keeps fighting any girl i talk to, stalks me and keeps disturbing my life .. ... Please help

[s]she is a beautiful girl tho, i should have tot about marrying her but,[/s] she is a gossip , lazy ass troublemaker and a very ill mannered person.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nunam(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
U must finished wat u start oh!

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by DRISKLEF(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
When you were doing the thing did you call for our help?

Smh!

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
You've got what you bargained for

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by emitheo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na one chance u enter bro

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by ststyreal(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who go help you? Nonsense and rubbish combined in one entity. If I be dat girl ehhh, I go make sure say u no get peace for your life. Kai! Damburubber

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by shege45: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2016
y did u burst d kuntus

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by produce(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Lesson 1: Don't punna a gal you don't actually love.

Lesson 2: You must finish the game happily unless you will regret your life. You lucky she ask for marriage. if you don't you face the consequences negatively.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Florblu(f): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Guy you need to check your brain, e be like say tetanus don enter your brain.You are just a Bastard

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by bitchcrafts: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Get your jogging boots, get em on,knotted and RUN without looking back.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Kobicove(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2016
You took something of value from her...she wants her reward for releasing it to you.

I'm sure that along the line you probable implied, either verbally or by actions that you would marry her undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by ireneony(f): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2016
undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Florblu:
Guy you need to check your brain, e be like say tetanus don enter your brain.You are just a Bastard
sometimes you should learn to be nice! undecided undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Kobicove:
You took something of value from her...she wants her reward for releasing it to you.

I'm sure that along the line you probable implied, either verbally or by actions that you would marry her undecided

*I did not promise her marriage please.

*i did not force her to have sex with me, she was even the one that seduced me.....
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Get your jogging boots, get em on,knotted and RUN without looking back.
she knows everything i do, every one i talk to , every location i go to.... i don't know where to run to..
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
dem don finally release you from ban abi? undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2016
ststyreal:
Who go help you? Nonsense and rubbish combined in one entity. If I be dat girl ehhh, I go make sure say u no get peace for your life. Kai! Damburubber
we did not agree on anything before having sex . cry cry cry
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Titilayooni(f): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
There is one girl i had sex with weeks ago ... I actually deflowered her , i noticed that the more i try to push her away, she is getting real close to me, she visits me frequently,gets angry if i don't call her,calls me different pet names, helps me with chores and keeps telling me personal things about herself and her family.

The worst is that she has already started talking about getting married to me. When i told her that it isn't possible, she started threatening me , saying that since i slept with her i must marry her.... She keeps fighting any girl i talk to, stalks me and keeps disturbing my life .. ... Please help

[s]she is a beautiful girl tho, i should have tot about marrying her but,[/s] she is a gossip , lazy ass troublemaker and a very ill mannered person.
You shouldn't have disflowered her then when you know she is a trouble maker....70%of ladies share a bond with the guy that disvirgin them
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
i forked her tho cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What A Wonderful Model (pix) / Kenyan Prostitutes Now Issue Receipts For Sex (pictures) / What Does It Mean When A Man Wants To Impregnate You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.