Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (98073 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by fairlyusedpant: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

aww come on it has nothing to do with you
babe, your face looks familiar, are you titilayo aduke aishatu the daughter of chief barrister dr elder evangelist aaron nebuccanezzer kunle the man that owns one spare part company in lekki phase 5 opposite tinubu filling station

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you titilayo aduke aishatu the daughter of chief barrister dr elder evangelist aaron nebuccanezzer kunle the man that owns one spare part company in lekki phase 5 opposite tinubu filling station
there you go, you guessed right
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by KnightRod(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

what made you assume and conclude thats my reason, and for you to just say i have issues i wonder how much you know me, tell me please nothing annoys me hence the smile plastered on my face
How do people get to differentiate smart kids from dull ones?, conversation: questions and answers.

You noticed #supremo, League of monarchs on their signature, and they saved you of embarrassment lastnyt, Today you feel they're a formidable group and you're making your intentions known to join them, now, you have no idea of what this is.

I still won't tell you the impression you just created, but is a bad one.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by fairlyusedpant: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

lol he also belong to the league or am i being deceived? Anyways i wanna be part of it
to be part of the league of monarchs... You must pass these following criteria
1- you must be a virgin
2- you must be giving us 10 naira as savings for the month, so that you will become a millionaire after one year
3- you must take a selfie with a lion... This is the major criteria we need
4- you must dip your hands inside a boiling water, this is to show that you are strong, all members are strong

5- you must catch 3 virgins mosquitoes
6- you must stay in sambisa forest for 2 years... To be a member you must have 2 years experience... And sambisa forest is the only best place you can get all the experience you need

if this criteria are not met, then we won't accept you ... angrycheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

to be part of the league of monarchs... You must pass these following criteria
1- you must be a virgin
2- you must be giving us 10 naira as savings for the month, so that you will become a millionaire after one year
3- you must take a selfie with a lion... This is the major criteria we need
4- you must dip your hands inside a boiling water, this is to show that you are strong, all members are strong

5- you must catch 3 virgins mosquitoes
6- you must stay in sambisa forest for 2 years... To be a member you must have 2 years experience... And sambisa forest is the only best place you can get all the experience you need

if this criteria are not met, then we won't accept you ... angrycheesy

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
How do people get to differentiate smart kids from dull ones?, conversation: questions and answers.

You noticed #supremo, League of monarchs on their signature, and they saved you of embarrassment lastnyt, Today you feel they're a formidable group and you're making your intentions known to join them, now, you have no idea of what this is.

thats not the reason whatever impression its creating let it go, i cant be embarrassed by anyone here, and before it all went down i didn't know those friends of mine are part of any group but trying to convince you otherwise is a waste of time so you're free to believe what you want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by fairlyusedpant: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you jennifer okokobioko titi the girl that was preaching to me last night at justin hill bridge opposite eko motel and sweet, you carried a bible and wore a blue sexy slim bright lovely short skirt with macaroni top
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

well I'll have a clear detail of it as time goes on and i have my reasons
Your reasons are: you want to feel among, tired of being bullied, needs people to come to your rescue when the need arise, bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Your reasons are: you want to feel among, tired of being bullied, needs people to come to your rescue when the need arise, bla bla bla.

wao keep guessing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you jennifer okokobioko titi the girl that was preaching to me last night at justin hill bridge opposite eko motel and sweet, you carried a bible and wore a blue sexy slim bright lovely short skirt with macaroni top
cheesy no be only jennifer okokobioko titi.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

thats not the reason whatever impression its creating let it go, i cant be embarrassed by anyone here, and before it all went down i didn't know those friends of mine are part of any group but trying to convince you otherwise is a waste of time so you're free to believe what you want
Yeah!, you can't convince me, not right now.

Hope you take right decisions when you're out there?.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

wao keep guessing

I'm not guessing, one of those is the reason.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:

I'm not guessing, one of those is the reason.
if you're not guessing then its obvious you're forcing me to accept your opinions, unsolicited one for that matter

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Yeah!, you can't convince me, not right now.

Hope you take right decisions when you're out there?.
haba what is all this na? Ok sm not joining again happy now?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

if you're not guessing then its obvious you're forcing me to accept your opinions, unsolicited one for that matter

Silence Is Golden

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Silence Is Golden
yap i guess thats what I'm gonna do because she aint backing down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

Who's forcing you?, do what ever you like madam, it's your life.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
You people have successfully derailed this thread undecided
mhisbliss herbie27 EmperorLee
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

mhisbliss
herbie27
EmperorLee
Please don't be offended, i'm sorry!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by power900: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahahaha, tosyne you are too much. one of these days I want us to have a get together in some club with some chicks let's see how groovy you are in reality,lol
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

EmperorL..ee

Lol no vex
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Vick4rill(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
good job tosyne. indeed virginity is a priceless... gift for any woman.pls we need more threads like this frm you
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by samo50(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Who's forcing you?, do what ever you like madam, it's your life.

stop sounding so pained, you're not forcing but you couldn't give it a rest and ypu know its my life, nairaland and cheap talk

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

stop sounding so pained, you're not forcing but you couldn't give it a rest and ypu know its my life, nairaland and cheap talk
cheesy cheesy Does it look to you that i'm pained?, advice no be curse o!.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Does it look to you that i'm pained?, advice no be curse o!.
ok aunty i apologize fir making my own decisions please let me be

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

ok aunty i apologize fir making my own decisions please let me be
cheesy cheesy I thought you will prove me otherwise, stop derailing someone's thread.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley

park well joooorrrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by jnrbayano(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours cool

Author: Engr. Tosyne2much

Any piece you write that you referenced no other person but yourself is your work.

Why then do you err on tautology to include "Author, Tosyne2much" in your own work all of the time?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
jnrbayano:

Any piece you write that you referenced no other person but yourself is your work.

Why then do you err on tautology to include "Author, Tosyne2much" in your own work all of the time?
You know plagiarism is very common on social media these days, hence, the tautology at all times
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by jnrbayano(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
You know plagiarism is very common on social media these days, hence, the tautology at all times

If it can be plagiarized without that, it can also be plagiarized with that but this time, edited...hence pointless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.