Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (98074 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by foura: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
SAY NO TO HARSH CHEMICAL EMBRACE ORGANIC NOW,learn how to use natural ingredients to like rice tomatoes,mushrooms,tea,oils,fruits,minerals,vitamins to produce whitening creams,virginal tightening lotion,stretch marks cream,breast firming cream,glow cream,age reversal cream and soap etc at tantalizer building opp alade market allen junction lagos on weds 24 august 2016 by 10am fee 5,000 for seat reservation call doctor care on 08027681858
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
The #10 though.... When power change hand grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Emu4life(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley
Ar u sure?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=SweetieConstie post=48628502]#TeamVirgin smiley

Sharap
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by beautiful232(f): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm still a virgin o

I don't know what you guys are talking bout

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by PerkyJeggs(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley
Before you start hash tagging, know that Some guys in this room be like:

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by PerkyJeggs(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley
Before you start hash tagging, know that Some guys in this room be like:

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by justmenoni: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
my brother tosyne2much is corrupt more than corruption
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Emytexboy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
And you've been deceiving your parents that you're keeping your virginity till you reach 35 to get married to your husband, but in their eyes, this is what they see when they look at you...

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Emytexboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
beautiful232:
I'm still a virgin o

But the last time your father discovered that you're no longer a virgin, he was like...

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Emytexboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
beautiful232:
I'm still a virgin o

But the last time your mother discovered that you're no longer a virgin, she was like...

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am not a virgin and can't relate to any of this @tosyne2much
so what are y'all yapping about?

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by vision2050: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
party:
Dry.
see frustration.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Horsesmouth: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
#TeamNotVirgin lipsrsealed

I hear it's hard work to disvirgin a girl.
Why would anyone want to work so hard while not making money out of it?

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
T5OM:
The joke's on you when you mock non-virgin females but you aren't a virgin yourself. As long as a girl isn't promiscuous or slutty, the presence or absence of hymen means zilch to me.
You have to take it serious? cool
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Countrygirl:
I can relate to all.

OP but how u take know all this thingss naa
That's my ministry. cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Chidamsy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lord have mercy on women. Guys what do we call you if women are always chastised about their virginity?
tosyne2much:
5. When a pastor preaches to you that virginity is the pride of a woman

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Chidamsy(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
So you use that against them? Lol...I presume that the deflowered guys are holy and heaven is sure. Change your mentality. ...it ll only majevyo worse than the deflowered women you loathe
Chidamsy:
Lord have mercy on women. Guys what do we call you if women are always chastised about their virginity?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Chidamsy(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chidamsy:
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by wtfCode: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na that no. 8 got me laughing

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by wtfCode: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
misspicy:
I am not a virgin and can't relate to any of this @tosyne2much

I'd luv 2 bang u someday.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by delzbaba(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin till marriage smiley
virgin till marriage and you are following more than 100 boys on nairaland? Aunty u can lie e o..
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by donrolex44: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours cool

Author: Engr. Tosyne2much
lol
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by kaziblake(f): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
delzbaba:
virgin till marriage and you are following more than 100 boys on nairaland? Aunty u can lie e o..
so??does that mean I'm dating them?
Recieve slap and for your info they follow me first
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
delzbaba:
Hahahaha lmao funny u cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
misspicy:
I am not a virgin and can't relate to any of this @tosyn.e2much

cheesy May God have mercy on you cheesy Smh
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by timsonpreye(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley
pictures or wedonbelivit grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
How do people get to differentiate smart kids from dull ones?, conversation: questions and answers.

You noticed #supremo, League of monarchs on their signature, and they saved you of embarrassment lastnyt, Today you feel they're a formidable group and you're making your intentions known to join them, now, you have no idea of what this is.

I still won't tell you the impression you just created, but is a bad one.

I think she should be the one advising you...

You hypocrite... when she needed your dirty help, you stood by the sideline and observed... how she was about being bullied...

Mhisbliss was about being humiliated, and all you did was peep... now you have the guts to shout impression...

Typing to you drains mental strength from you... you don't worth it ..

Good day... hypocrites...
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by princejayy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Acepen:
virginity epp epp me;-)
How e help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.