Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide (13174 Views)

South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members / Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide / Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centers Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Hypelegion: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
AfroKnight:
Some juvenile Nairaland members sef. The keyword is REHABILITATE. This is not the same as CREATE. You only rehabilitate EXISTING property.

If you don't like a man you should not ALWAYS strive to oppose him even to the point of appearing stupíd.
God bless you o....
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Hypelegion: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
AfroKnight:
Some juvenile Nairaland members sef. The keyword is REHABILITATE. This is not the same as CREATE. You only rehabilitate EXISTING property.

If you don't like a man you should not ALWAYS strive to oppose him even to the point of appearing stupíd.

God bless you o....
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Is it right for cows to roam the streets of the FCT and no caution given. You chase people street trading while cows stroll by releasing cow dung from their behind in plane sight of the enviromental enforcement agents. Where is the common sense for crying out loud. Do the roads now have grass. How can you graze on people's farms and yet kill them again when they complain about intrusion. And the government is not saying anything or no arrest whatsoever have been made. Why are we like this?. If you pass jahi, CBN, mabushi they are there. What is all this. Where is the sanity without moral bias.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by chuose: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Yes. He was totally against Buhari

thats true!
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by tundexijim(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
wowmenow:
Strategy for buhari to steal people land and give to his Fulani brother

When will they give reserves to the igbos that do business all over Nigeria

Igbos should stop all this victim card they are playing jare...
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Oligee84(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Because they are dying of hunger?

Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by chelseajoy: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
wowmenow:

Bigot! enemy of progress!!
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by bezimo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
AfroKnight:

Dont confuse anybody. Whether its rehabilitate or create, the objective remains to further expand the criminal herdsmen atrocities.
We in the south will condemn such ill conceived plan and resist it with all fervency. Your daft president instead of facing squarely the dire economic challenges of the country he is priotizing herdsmen business as if its FG business.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by AfroKnight: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
bezimo:

Dont confuse anybody. Whether its rehabilitate or create, the objective remains to further expand the criminal herdsmen atrocities.
We in the south will condemn such ill conceived plan and resist it with all fervency. Your daft president instead of facing squarely the dire economic challenges of the country he is priotizing herdsmen business as if its FG business.

You call someone daft but struggle to grasp the meaning of "rehabilitate". Amusing.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by bezimo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
AfroKnight:

You call someone daft but struggle to grasp the meaning of "rehabilitate". Amusing.

You must be amusing to yourself rather. You think you can confuse people by using different words to hide Buhari ill conceived intentions on the grazing reserves.
Buhari is a daft president and there is no argument about it, we all can see why. I hope you are not like the dullard like he is famously called.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by mikolo80: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Flashh:
See as cows take dominate road for where motto dey. I no wan just talk abeg.
na so you no go talk sotey they enter your farm
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by mikolo80: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2016
wowmenow:

when igbos get their act together and demand it.
Not by shouting in the streets o
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by prof12(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When did those cows become government properties? When did the government start funding individual businesses?
For crying out loud this herdsmen are into their business, why should government use our scarce money to build them up? Is cattles the only agricultural enterprise that demands FG attention?

How many poultry farms have the FG Built for poultry farmers nor fish ponds for fish farmers? This is impunity and corruption in the highest order!

Go back and straightened your knowledge.
Grazing reserves have been in existence before you were born.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Flashh: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
na so you no go talk sotey they enter your farm
That one na if I get farm na.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:

you no get village land. Ask your parents
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by mikolo80: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:

you no get village land. Ask your parents .everyone get farm but de form Urbanite
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Flashh: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
you no get village land. Ask your parents .everyone get farm but de form Urbanite
I jokingly said I don't want to talk about it. Why are you so serious over it?
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by mikolo80: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Flashh:
I jokingly said I don't want to talk about it. Why are you so serious over it?
you're not getting it. It's not about you. It's about the all the guys that will read it and agree with your self defeatist attitude or learn to think outside the box. Took me better part of 25 years to delete this kind of thinking that was implanted by our self defeated teachers who we just believed without question. Why do you think Oyinbo encourage dia children even against all odds.. Cos it works. Power of suggestion
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Flashh: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2016
mikolo80:
you're not getting it. It's not about you. It's about the all the guys that will read it and agree with your self defeatist attitude or learn to think outside the box. Took me better part of 25 years to delete this kind of thinking that was implanted by our self defeated teachers who we just believed without question. Why do you think Oyinbo encourage dia children even against all odds.. Cos it works. Power of suggestion
I get your point, but you don't get mine.
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When did those cows become government properties? When did the government start funding individual businesses?
For crying out loud this herdsmen are into their business, why should government use our scarce money to build them up? Is cattles the only agricultural enterprise that demands FG attention?

How many poultry farms have the FG Built for poultry farmers nor fish ponds for fish farmers? This is impunity and corruption in the highest order!
Wail all you want, its still gonna happen
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by mikolo80: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Flashh:
I get your point, but you don't get mine.
o I get it. I just don't agree with it. Besides your opinion has not solved anything in Nigeria. I say try something different
Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by KanwuliaExtra: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Bwaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!!

What a disgraceful president!
As he cannot check common email, na COW matter go be im priority ke. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide by Flashh: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
mikolo80:
o I get it. I just don't agree with it. Besides your opinion has not solved anything in Nigeria. I say try something different
Seems you quoted the wrong person. Because you aren't making any point to my comments at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Third Of Oil Marketers Are Fraudulent- Buhari Says / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.