Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... (2376 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by schumastic(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Karma is coming for you mothersucker!!!!!

which karma? what makes you think is not karma that is catching up with the ladies who probably must have done worse to their ex....
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by ElsonMorali: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Quite easy.

Go read the book called "the marriage of anansewa".

Here's what you do.

Rent or buy a casket.

Print your obituary and paste around town.

Lay in the casket and play dead for a couple of days.

Whoever mourns you more, loves you more, marry her. grin
Re: I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... by jojothaiv(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
heartless
singlehood aint a disease
never can I accept a guy like u
can u accept a female cheating on u
nonsense
And how will you know if he's doing that at your back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures / its now pencil i use on girls... say no to cucumber!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.