Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" (45865 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by buskie13(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2016
A man in a hotel, accidentally hits a womans breast with his elbow. The man apologizes saying "if your heart is as soft as your breast you will forgive me". The woman replies.....mmm "if your dick is as hard as your elbow am in room 43.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2016
h
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by blazetitov: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.

Sorry,the presidency had been ZONED to the North again

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by nijanigga: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.
nothing for igbo man, they've sold and buried their souls with gej

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Abeyjide: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2016
saraki comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Franchise21(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2016
And now, lemme reveal the little secret

That prominent person is RABIU KWANKWASO ... Former Kano State Governor

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Abeymills(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Sheriff is liar

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Gladiator1: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Na RABIU KWANKWASO
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Adeevah(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
dunkem21:
I know the man.. He is not Atiku.

Definitely, it is Atiku

If not Atiku then it is the owner/founder of AAUA

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by blazetitov: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Zoharariel:
The mole in APC is non other than Atiku Abubakar. He has always been a political prostitute but I have a message for Atiku.

No Homosexual Will Ever Rule This Country!

Atiku na homo?? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Israelfx2(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Femich18:

Not Rochas? which other Igbo man is competent then. The truth is no Igbo man is good enough for the next presidential ticket.
a tribalistic bigot spotted.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Ayoola171(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Wike and Secondus will just job Atiku!! They and their acolytes will milk that cash cow till it kills over (pun intended)....

Atiku's inordinate ambition has robbed him of all objectivity and realistic view of his political stock, of which he never had much of so no one can claim bankruptcy..

Buhari recorded 3 failed presidential bids but one thing that always stood out was the fact that he always won NW states decisively and also recorded a very good % of votes in the NE as well...

I understand ambition but when someone has tried 4x and couldn't even secure Adamawa votes on each occassion (lost to Buhari during APC primary), should that not have impressed upon him the simple truth that money does not buy political relevance? action and "perception" are the main koko.

Atiku is a Fulani like Buhari so no one should drink the tribal Kool aid, some people just are naturally charismatic while some will have to adopt a different approach to even keep up..

This money wey just dey scratch him for body, he should try spend tashere on some of our promising athletes, maybe dem for win medals and we too go begin look am better!!

All dem politicians wey nor get better strategy and PR team!! Oniyeye!! cool
Good day once again, it's a bit long so where have you being. I wanna pm you kindly respond to my mail.

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by donsteady(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Some people will believe this lies. Smh
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by AntiWailer: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Thank God PDP will be fielding ATIKU.

They have lost already. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by cindyrocks(f): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by anytexy: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
temitemi1:
Sheriff want the ticket too that's d fact cheesy grin
Gbam! you are current. That has been the bone of contention
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by udorwhite(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
dunkem21:
I know the man.. He is not Atiku.

bros don't mention any other name is Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by kikiology(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2016
My brother, the 2019 presidential ticket cannot go to the East, because 1967-1970 Civil War is still fresh in our memory, except we are prepared for secession. I believe you got my point...

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Echo50(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2016
His word are without proof.......Who is on sheriff's side? answer---Apc

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by lonelydora: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Like someone said, PDP sinned, Nigerians prayed, God answered our prayers. That is what is happening in PDP today.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by shyling(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Babzrockman:
Neither do i know Mr. Wike in person nor base in Portharcourt. But with what Sheriff has just said about him, he's arrogant. I remember Amaechi complaining about his arrogancy.

If Sheriff can say this on national TV, he must have gotten the guts and facts.
I have met Wike in person he's not arrogant he's only dogged about whatever he believes in

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by bson52: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2016
big fools dey r, instead of plannin on hw to qunch d fire on ground they r der pricing fuel to pour on d country ........cow

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Stallione(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Femich18:

Not Rochas? which other Igbo man is competent then. The truth is no Igbo man is good enough for the next presidential ticket.
****,get sense for just a minute.People like soludo,peter obi,deputy senate president nko,plus so many other igbo men.Unrepentant islamic man.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by shyling(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Wike and Secondus will just job Atiku!! They and their acolytes will milk that cash cow till it kills over (pun intended)....

Atiku's inordinate ambition has robbed him of all objectivity and realistic view of his political stock, of which he never had much of so no one can claim bankruptcy..

Buhari recorded 3 failed presidential bids but one thing that always stood out was the fact that he always won NW states decisively and also recorded a very good % of votes in the NE as well...

I understand ambition but when someone has tried 4x and couldn't even secure Adamawa votes on each occassion (lost to Buhari during APC primary), should that not have impressed upon him the simple truth that money does not buy political relevance? action and "perception" are the main koko.

Atiku is a Fulani like Buhari so no one should drink the tribal Kool aid, some people just are naturally charismatic while some will have to adopt a different approach to even keep up..

This money wey just dey scratch him for body, he should try spend tashere on some of our promising athletes, maybe dem for win medals and we too go begin look am better!!

All dem politicians wey nor get better strategy and PR team!! Oniyeye!! cool

You talk too much.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2016
kikiology:
My brother, the 2019 presidential ticket cannot go to the East, because 1967-1970 Civil War is still fresh in our memory, except we are prepared for secession. I believe you got my point...
and what have this rotten country achieved without Igbo presidency?
A backward filth of a nation that is a disappointment to the Black race.
A country where 92% of its citizens don't have access to a common indoor running clean water.
Do you know how far this dumb country is behind proper development? Go and sit down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by PataAlhaja(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

An Igbo man rule Nigeria? grin

That's like saying Pope Francis is in contention for the position of the King of Saudi Arabia.

Ko possible rara! grin

...just keep agitating for your Biafra. It must surely come to reality someday, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nectarbaba(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Whats wrong with this people self the government you have been doing have no impact yet you are already fighting for 2019. I pity this people.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by dzycruze(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2016
What if itz Saraki? Cause Atiku might be a distraction.... grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by PataAlhaja(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2016
shyling:

You talk too much.

You ought to appreciate her for enlightening dumb folks like you, instead of yarning nonsense.

She's no doubt, my favourite Nairalander.

If no be say Modath don marry, I for apply. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Vatsyayana: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:

Apply your political understanding

So it takes political understanding to read what is written in plain English Language?
Nigeria I Hail Thee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.