Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" (45893 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Stallione(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Rayhutar:

And you said you have one Nigeria, shocked shocked shocked, time will tell, Instead of voting competent, Nigerians will rather vote a Boko haram leader,OK oooo..... angry
No mind dat mad cow from herdsmen,this is a typical fulani mentality.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by losak9111(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Bukola Saraki is the man
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Zico5(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.
Mention that igbo man u are referring to. Who will trust people that will eventually sell us into slavery. The only people that Nigerian can still trust in polity now is either northern or south west. No one from that side can be trusted with such exalted position again, u take it or leave it.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by freshvine(f): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Atiku is more liberal, more westernized and more corporate than that archaic fulani jihadist of a presidiot.

I didn't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by millhouse: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
The fight for the PDP ticket should let apc know what is hitting them.... Odds are against them in 2019

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and what have this rotten country achieved without Igbo presidency?
A backward filth of a nation that is a disappointment to the Black race.
A country where 92% of its citizens don't have access to a common indoor running clean water.
Do you know how far this dumb country is behind proper development? Go and sit down.
GEJ used igbos slot......sorry!!!!
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by melejo(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
PataAlhaja:

An Igbo man rule Nigeria? grin

That's like saying Pope Francis is in contention for the position of the King of Saudi Arabia.

Ko possible rara! grin

...just keep agitating for your Biafra. It must surely come to reality someday, trust me.

Islamis bigot what's special in ruling Nigeria? Your Awusa people has ruled Nigeria from the sunrise yet all you boast of are millions of socially-forgotten beggars littered in every nook and cranny of the black world. Brother I would rather remain a dogged Igbo man than to dream to be Awusa. Incase you don't know, Awusa is a derogatory name

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Vatsyayana: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
dzycruze:
What if itz Saraki? Cause Atiku might be a distraction.... grin

Possibly...but is Saraki a founding father of PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2016
PataAlhaja:

E pain am!

Do you think the country would have been better with an Igbo Presidency? I don't think so.

Now, rate the performances of the SE Governors, in comparison with Governors from the rest of the country, you'd know that an Igbo Presidency would reset the country back to the pre-colonial era.

I pray Biafra becomes reality. I really hope so. I can't wait to assess an Igbo country.

We are Republicans historically, we don't rely our development on King or Governor or President.
Anambra state alone is far better than all North East states joined together both in human resources and development.
Shoe get size abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by PataAlhaja(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2016
melejo:
Islamis bigot what's special in ruling Nigeria? Your Awusa people has ruled Nigeria from the sunrise yet all you boast of are millions of socially-forgotten beggars littered in every nook and cranny of the black world. Brother I would rather remain a dogged Igbo man than to dream to be Awusa. Incase you don't know, Awusa is a derogatory name

Omo Yoruba ni mi o...Swagger!

Oya, koshi e lo, iwo omo ajekutamamomi rada rada yi! grin
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by frankopit: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Franchise21:
And now, lemme reveal the little secret

That prominent person is RABIU KWANKWASO ... Former Kano State Governor

I think you are on point.
Or
Saraki
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Truth is bitter

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
GEJ used igbos slot......sorry!!!!
Sorry, we are not interested in ruling this big for nothing pit toilet of a 3rd world country, but rather development of Igbo land is the 1st aim.
Keep it to urself.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Vatsyayana:

So it takes political understanding to read what is written in plain English Language?
Nigeria I Hail Thee!

Atiku or not Atiku

You cannot solve arithmetics with political sense. But you can use arithmetics to solve political issues.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by PataAlhaja(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
We are Republicans historically, we don't rely our development on King or Governor or President.
Anambra state alone is far better than all North East states joined together both in human resources and development.
Shoe get size abeg.

Now ponder on the emboldened words.

Then ask yourself..."Am I really right"
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by olalat(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
[and how many igbo states have all those amenities you itemised. Last time i checked, water provision is in concurrent list. Why cant igbo governors provide water for their people. Abi dem be hausa fulani again ni. Let logic guid you before commenting next time.quqote author=Adaure4ever post=48641204]and what have this rotten country achieved without Igbo presidency?
A backward filth of a nation that is a disappointment to the Black race.
A country where 92% of its citizens don't have access to a common indoor running clean water.
Do you know how far this dumb country is behind proper development? Go and sit down.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by flokii: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Who else if not Atiku undecided

Some of us can actually read between the lines.. Their plan is DOA
Ride on Sheriff.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by highwaist: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Pdp is outopiloting
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by eleko1: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Who else if not the renowned thief,ex custom boss.ATIKU.But he's wasting his time.
kahal29:

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-presidency-ticket-cause-pdp-crisis-sheriff/

Who can this Prominent APC leader be?
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by apatuku: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by sokera: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2016
This man is Saraki not Atiku
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Adagba01: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2016
This revelation is a testimony that PDP is dead and would be burry by 2019. The cry of sorrow, woe, depravity, rape on their (pdp) head will continue to hunt them day and night.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2016
olalat:

and how many igbo states have all those amenities you itemised. Last time i checked, water provision is in concurrent list. Why cant igbo governors provide water for their people. Abi dem be hausa fulani again ni. Let logic guid you before commenting next time.
We are talking about this failed entity called Nigeria, you re talking abt Logic.
A country that can't provide over 92% of its citizens with indoor running clean water is a FAILED NATION.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by jarkbauer: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.

mention the competent igbo man with National appeal?
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by maximunimpact(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Jediel1:
Pdp and confusion. Make i dey view for 7d

This man again, it's been a while though.....good to see you back

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by NORSIYK(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Femich18:

Not Rochas? which other Igbo man is competent then. The truth is no Igbo man is good enough for the next presidential ticket.

OKOROAWUSA is the worst Igbo man to rule Nigeria, believe me Igbos won't vote for him

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Sirheny007(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2016
The North is fast loosing its relevance so to speak...
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by sommy03(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Jediel1:
Pdp and confusion. Make i dey view for 7d
I sight u in 4D...

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by DeRay98(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016
So, all those Fayose supporters accusing APC of being behind the PDP crisis can now see that they are foolish as their tug loose-mouthed leader.
Atiku knows that APP will never give him the Presidential ticket and he can't manipulate Tinubu, Oyegun and others there. He has seen the weak link in some greedy PDP rats hence he reversed to start using those tools to retake his seat and possibly the ticket.
Sebi una see? Meanwhile na Fayose and Wike first push all these crisis because of they wanted prominence as figure of opposition.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by duduade: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Name one competent Igbo man....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.