Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" (45896 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by tuniski: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.
Igbo man ke? U certainly ain't grounded with political undercurrent. Only a pdp can give ticket to igbo but, not now! No single northern vote will be casted for that igbo man even if buhari carries him on his back. U know why? Even the buhari won't vote for him!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga are you dreaming? APC will fail woefully if they dear that!!! Nigerians will rather vote Shakau than vote an igbo man!
oga speak for yourself...say u will vote shekau....don't ever say 'Nigerians' again.......mumu

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Reference(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
An ibo man? And who if I may ask? Ibos ve a lot of work to do to redeem their image in Nigeria, widely perceived as unpatriotic, highly sectional, hate for the country, hate for other tribes as seen in their posts on social media. I'm a SS but I somehow don't trust the ibos.
The iboman will get no vote in the SW. No vote in the middle belt. No vote up north.
I see them as desperate and abhouring an agenda.
I will rather trust GEJ than an ibo man.

Then you have no option than to choose true federalism because if a section of the country cannot rule by default, how can this country then work in this set up. We are a long way to development but I'm confident your children having suffered so much will think differently from you with a truly objective mindset, free of bias. When they represent Nigeria in sports, you cheer them, in many oyher walks if life you hail them, but in politics you distrust them. Where does this paradox come from. There is something wrong going on in your psyche, and I'm sorry folks like you have to live with this torture.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by 4nobody4every1: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Me ni Olorun wi. The more the merrier, let's go there. grin
But l am jealous oo, l will be your number one amongst the three tongue, but either way, l like your post

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by omosuper(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2016
sokera:
This man is Saraki not Atiku
No, it's either Atiku or Kwakwanso. Saraki can't even bost of 60% votes in kwara.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Futureleader201(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga are you dreaming? APC will fail woefully if they dear that!!! Nigerians will rather vote Shakau than vote an igbo man!

This is one of the reasons y I always say ds country should be divided. Some people think they are born to rule and some are benefiting heavily from resources coming from one rejected region.

Too much ethnic bigotry and differences
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by forelimb: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
The APC man is no other than Kwankwazo and if Sheriff ilkes it or not Kwankwazo is our next President.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by forelimb: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
It is only Kwankwazo that can deliver the north to the PDP
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by wadetaw202: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.

And you think an Igbo man can muster enough votes in present day Nigeria? Even if all igbos in Nigeria vote for him, how will he win?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by willibounce1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

I'm thinking........ which igbo Man? Maybe Obiano or Rochas.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Apoztl3(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
hucienda:
It's obvious the North will get the ticket.

Lamido looks it. Atiku might sneak in around then.

So what's with the in-house rancour?

It could favor Gov. Dankwambo of Gombe, atleast he has proved to be a political weight having retained his seat even in the wake of Apc revolution in the north in the last years election... And more importantly he's got no economic or financial dent to his person
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Apoztl3(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Wike and Secondus will just job Atiku!! They and their acolytes will milk that cash cow till it kills over (pun intended)....

Atiku's inordinate ambition has robbed him of all objectivity and realistic view of his political stock, of which he never had much of so no one can claim bankruptcy..

Buhari recorded 3 failed presidential bids but one thing that always stood out was the fact that he always won NW states decisively and also recorded a very good % of votes in the NE as well...

I understand ambition but when someone has tried 4x and couldn't even secure Adamawa votes on each occassion (lost to Buhari during APC primary), should that not have impressed upon him the simple truth that money does not buy political relevance? action and "perception" are the main koko.

Atiku is a Fulani like Buhari so no one should drink the tribal Kool aid, some people just are naturally charismatic while some will have to adopt a different approach to even keep up..

This money wey just dey scratch him for body, he should try spend tashere on some of our promising athletes, maybe dem for win medals and we too go begin look am better!!

All dem politicians wey nor get better strategy and PR team!! Oniyeye!! cool

It could favor Gov. Dankwambo of Gombe, atleast he has proved to be a political weight having retained his seat even in the wake of Apc revolution in the north in the last years election... And more importantly he's got no economic or financial dent to his person-atleast not yet(that could do the magic for PDP
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Shedking(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Wike and Secondus will just job Atiku!! They and their acolytes will milk that cash cow till it kills over (pun intended)

Wike will milk you dry oh, him go use the money develop e party oh, Atiku abeg no try am oh
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by modath(f): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Apoztl3:

It could favor Gov. Dankwambo of Gombe, atleast he has proved to be a political weight having retained his seat even in the wake of Apc revolution in the north in the last years election... And more importantly he's got no economic or financial dent to his person-atleast not yet(that could do the magic for PDP

Dankwambo's only and major problem is reach, & how does he hope to overcome that challenge?

He is bubbling under the surface...
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by billyG(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
ABEG WHICH COMPETENT IGBOMAN NAME HIM.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by justmenoni: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Not necessarily a man but can perhaps be a woman.

I want a Nigeria where ngozi is the president, ribadu is the vice, fashola is the senate president and someone from the minority tribe to be the speaker house of reps then let's split our ministers and ambassadors into 50-50 i.e 50 percent of Nigerians in the diaspora and the other 50 percent should be home based Nigerians and let's assume Buhari is the efcc chairman and then we can find who is willing to borrow us large amount of money so we can fix major part of our problems at once(airlines, transport systems, security systems,health,education,SME's etc) and forget Godfathers and voila Nigeria can be great.

IstandWitBuhari:

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Apoztl3(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Dankwambo's only and major problem is reach, & how does he hope to overcome that challenge?

He is bubbling under the surface...

I can't agree less with you, but you still cannot take it away from him. I got a heads up From a reliable source within the party that some stake holders (party bigwigs) are favoring him for the ticket along side a Vp from the SE
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by modath(f): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Apoztl3:

I can't agree less with you, but you still cannot take it away from him. From a reliable within the party, some stake holders (party bigwigs) are favoring him for the ticket along side a Vp from the SE

They are favouring him, or he is taking it as a matter of urgency to make himself visible and a force to be reckoned with on the national political... Sorry PDP favouring someone can't do nothing for the person.. when they had the traction and the dough the couldn't do it..

Is it now that they are fighting for the soul of the party?!

P.s... His ambition is clear for all to see but....
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by modath(f): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Apoztl3:

I can't agree less with you, but you still cannot take it away from him. From a reliable within the party, some stake holders (party bigwigs) are favoring him for the ticket along side a Vp from the SE

They are favouring him, or he is taking it as a matter of urgency to make himself visible and a force to be reckoned with on the national political landscape... Sorry PDP favouring someone can't do nothing for the person.. when they had the traction and the dough the couldn't do it..

P.s... His ambition is clear for all to see but.... lipsrsealed
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by gabicon: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Politics is a game of numbers and the north rule in the game, the south east can't boast of 6 million votes, even if they had it how do u compete with an alliance of the north and west. I think the south east should be asking for VP and leverage on that to build a national image then can they ask for the President.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Apoztl3(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

They are favouring him, or he is taking it as a matter of urgency to make himself visible and a force to be reckoned with on the national political landscape... Sorry PDP favouring someone can't do nothing for the person.. when they had the traction and the dough the couldn't do it..

P.s... His ambition is clear for all to see but.... lipsrsealed
I don't think he's trying to showcase himself. Whatever interest you think he's showing is not all his doing...there are some influential party leaders fronting him cause of his political achievements and antecedents against all odds... If PDP really wants to implement it's reforms then I think Dankwambo will be a potential sell for the party
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Reference:

Then you have no option than to choose true federalism because if a section of the country cannot rule by default, how can this country then work in this set up. We are a long way to development but I'm confident your children having suffered so much will think differently from you with a truly objective mindset, free of bias. When they represent Nigeria in sports, you cheer them, in many oyher walks if life you hail them, but in politics you distrust them. Where does this paradox come from. There is something wrong going on in your psyche, and I'm sorry folks like you have to live with this torture.
U re completely wrong about me. If u know me well u ll know I ve nothing against the ibos. But the trouble causing ones re a torn to deal with. U talk about federalism and I totally agree with u on that. Nigeria has no choice but to operate a true fed system of govt. As it stands only the mentally lazy northern politicians will oppose it! Thank God SW re in support. So I think we re still on track.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by kan12(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
kahal29:

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-presidency-ticket-cause-pdp-crisis-sheriff/

Who can this Prominent APC leader be?

Mention his name if not u already knw I dnt bliv u guys.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Jamolajay1: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Then mention 2-3?
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Jamolajay1: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
dunkem21:
I know the man.. He is not Atiku.

If not Atiku, then its Saraki
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by CioAngels(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
If sherrif is right, then it is a shame to wike and secondus. Are you people saying Nigeria does not have youth to take over the leadership of this Country Nigeria. If you can't field a youth, then atiku is out of it, then you should think of of very older person who will Right all the Wrongs in the Person of 'IBB'.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Femich18:

Not Rochas? which other Igbo man is competent then. The truth is no Igbo man is good enough for the next presidential ticket.

There are competent people everywhere, if we can all see beyond the rent seeking and ethnic sentiments.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
justmenoni:
Not necessarily a man but can perhaps be a woman.

I want a Nigeria where ngozi is the president, ribadu is the vice, fashola is the senate president and someone from the minority tribe to be the speaker house of reps then let's split our ministers and ambassadors into 50-50 i.e 50 percent of Nigerians in the diaspora and the other 50 percent should be home based Nigerians and let's assume Buhari is the efcc chairman and then we can find who is willing to borrow us large amount of money so we can fix major part of our problems at once(airlines, transport systems, security systems,health,education,SME's etc) and forget Godfathers and voila Nigeria can be great.

Buhari as EFCC chairman I see MAAAAAANY POLITICIANS dying of "natural causes", some developing cancer of the brain n others seeking assylum in Uzbekistan

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by justmenoni: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yampotatocarrot:

Buhari as EFCC chairman I see MAAAAAANY POLITICIANS dying of "natural causes", some developing cancer of the brain n others seeking assylum in Uzbekistan
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by baum1: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
freshvine:
Atiku is more liberal, more westernized and more corporate than that archaic fulani jihadist of a presidiot.

I didn't vote for him.

Who cares grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by chidozieikeji2: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Even if apc field an igboman I won't vote for that party again remember d full meaning all ur problems continues
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by mikolo80: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
atiku is a thief but how is his ambition selfish
Not everyone ambitionless politically as you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.