Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

He Used Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used Me!!! (8301 Views)

S / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2016
I saw this somewhere and I think I should share it with you guys.

Many ladies love that phrase a lot. How can he use you? Are you a tissue? On a serious note though, when you ask these ladies how they were used, it will all boil down to sex.
She feels used because the relationship ended and she had sex with him while it lasted. If sex wasn't involved I bet there would be no room for the feeling of being used. Some ladies see sex as favour to men. She believes she is having sex to please you and not because she enjoys sex, talk about lying to oneself. So when the relationship doesn't go as planned she views it as bad investment and screams foul.
If as a lady, you feel sex is a favour you give to your partner then you aren't mature enough to date. If you don't want sex then decline but the moment you open your legs it is assumed you want it too. Have sex because you want to not because you want to keep a relationship or you want to please him. That way when it ends you won't feel like he took something valuable from you. You won't feel used, if you want to have sex enjoy it and do it to feel good. You are doing nobody a favour as you also enjoyed it. So enough of the victim mentality, we are tired of hearing how guys slept with you and left. If sex was not enjoyable you wouldn't dare give it to him. When you were in ecstatic throes we didn't hear about it so we shouldn't hear about it when it goes sour.
Men avoid having sex with ladies who feel they are doing you a favour because they are the ones that go berserk when the cookie crumbles. They are the type who would burn your car or bath you with hot water.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Used Me!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2016
That ten days ban really sucked the juice in me. Berlyn, I'm back o.... imagine, got unbanned today and FTC today. Hehe... This month shall be good.

On a serious note. Ladies who even think they're doing a guy a favour bygetting into a relationship with him aren't diff from those crying victim. I wonder why they've revolved to start thinking like this. Relationships and sex are a two way thing. Both party enjoys it. We can even say ladies enjoy it more... Attention,money, nerve ending that surpass that of men during sex, cash, hyping and all.

My own two pence on the matter ojere.

#nevets

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by Goldenheart(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2016
wink
Re: He Used Me!!! by olaleks007(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: He Used Me!!! by Young03(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2016
they used each other
Re: He Used Me!!! by Slimflame(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Op you are one of them
Re: He Used Me!!! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2016
olaleks007:
Meaning? angry
Re: He Used Me!!! by M2dX(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2016
true talk.

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by EmperorLee(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Anybody can use anybody cool
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Slimflame:
Op you are one of them
Hey I'm not undecided
Though I use to have such feelings, but that was a very long time ago
I'm too mature for such now smiley

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by Garshyzee(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Oh boy!... Tiri gbosa for you missbouqui sad✊✊✊
Re: He Used Me!!! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
I kinda concur with you dear op...

But what if u later found out that he is clearly the opposite of what he made u believe,and that's after u guys have gone intimate... Won't u feel used?

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:
Anybody can use anybody cool
Hmm hmm
So you don't enjoy the thing when you are doing it right
You feel you are doing your partner a favour undecided

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2016
DUMB WRITE-UP!....

she(he) couldn't even rectify the errors in the post......

undecided

unapapadeycraze:
The op is a boy. Click like if you agree with me.

One Million likes for yhu.....

8 Likes

Re: He Used Me!!! by jamalnation(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Oshe abeg tell dem

Re: He Used Me!!! by EmperorLee(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmm hmm
So you don't enjoy the thing when you are doing it right
You feel you are doing your partner a favour undecided

Some times yeah.
Re: He Used Me!!! by 2dice01: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016
even okpo self don dey cashcheesy feelings diss days
Re: He Used Me!!! by unapapadeycraze: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I kinda concur with you dear op...

But what if u later found out that he is clearly the opposite of what he made u believe,and that's after u guys have gone intimate... Won't u feel used?
No I won't
I have sex when I feel like, I don't force myself to, and I make sure I enjoyed everybit of it
So you have to stop the self guilt, don't ever think you were used by a guy

2 Likes

Re: He Used Me!!! by olaleks007(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Meaning? angry

trespassers sha

what are u doing on my land.

i can sue u ooo
Re: He Used Me!!! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No I won't
I have sex when I feel like, I don't force myself to, and I make sure I enjoyed everybit of it
So you have to stop the self guilt, don't ever think you were used by a guy

Nice one... smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Used Me!!! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2016
olaleks007:

trespassers sha

what are u doing on my land.

i can sue u ooo

Mtsheeeew! undecided
Re: He Used Me!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Sex is a human act; nobody should feel used because of it cool
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2016
I clicked like cheesy
unapapadeycraze:
Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2016
If you want to avoid heartbreaker or avoid using the phrase " He used me" don't have sex at all undecided wink that way you would be emotionally and mentally strong, be able to think straight and make logical decisions wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I saw this somewhere and I think I should share it with you guys.

Many ladies love that phrase a lot. How can he use you? Are you a tissue? On a serious note though, when you ask these ladies how they were used, it will all boil down to sex.
She feels used because the relationship ended and she had sex with him while it lasted. If sex wasn't involved I bet there would be no room for the feeling of being used. Some ladies see sex as favour to men. She believes she is having sex to please you and not because she enjoys sex, talk about lying to oneself. So when the relationship doesn't go as planned she views it as bad investment and screams foul.
If as a lady, you feel sex is a favour you give to your partner then you aren't mature enough to date. If you don't want sex then decline but the moment you open your legs it is assumed you want it too. Have sex because you want to not because you want to keep a relationship or you want to please him. That way when it ends you won't feel like he took something valuable from you. You won't feel used, if you want to have sex enjoy it and do it to feel good. You are doing nobody a favour as you also enjoyed it. So enough of the victim mentality, we are tired of hearing how guys slept with you and left. If sex was not enjoyable you wouldn't dare give it to him. When you were in ecstatic throes we didn't hear about it so we shouldn't hear about it when it goes sour.
Men avoid having sex with ladies who feel they are doing you a favour because they are the ones that go berserk when the cookie crumbles. They are the type who would burn your car or bath you with hot water.
Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2016
I disagree! Its not all about sex all the time.
It can be a broken engagement.
Or maybe the lady invested in the guy and he later dumped her for another girl.
Or maybe it can be emotional dumping, the pain of seperation like I gave him my heart, he used it and dumped it.

8 Likes

Re: He Used Me!!! by RoyalBlak007: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Or maybe it can be emotional dumping, the pain of seperation like I gave him my heart, he used it and dumped it.
cheesy
Re: He Used Me!!! by Goldenheart(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2016
My ex used me angry
Re: He Used Me!!! by Daddytyrese: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Young03:
they used each other
. Abi oo many girls are naive
Re: He Used Me!!! by kellz0(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2016
I hate it when i broke up with a girl and she be " so After giving you my body, u still want to dump me" like say na fire wood me give am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
You don't have to disagree, I'm only talking about sex here not about engagement or investment stuff
Heart break is a different thing entirely and you can't say he broke your heart by using and dumping you when you both enjoyed the thing together

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / 8 Signs To Know If A Guy Likes You / My encounter with a small xxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.