Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

He Used Me!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used Me!!! (8316 Views)

S / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Used Me!!! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2016
olaleks007:

any lady that has that kind of mindset to sex is not matured @ all

what do u think

Any guy thar has that mindset of chopping and dumping is not matured at all... grin
Re: He Used Me!!! by iykekelvins(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
You failed to put yourself in these ladies shoes b4 coming to talk about sex, sex is not the only thing that keeps a relationship going.

why do ladies say "he used me".
being lied to, being the guy's maga, marriage promises that weren't actualized, telling you he's faithful, just to find out he has three side chicks, some ladies end up realising the guy has even engaged a particular girl, Number of years invested in the relationship, telling guys who were serious with you that you're in a relationship, being dumped at the least expected time. Op, in this situation why won't women say they were used?.
RESPECT

Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
You failed to put yourself in these ladies shoes b4 coming to talk about sex, sex is not the only thing that keeps a relationship going.

being lied to, being the guy's maga, marriage promises that weren't actualized, telling you he's faithful, just to find out he has three side chicks, some ladies end up realising the guy has even engaged a particular girl, Number of years invested in the relationship, telling guys who were serious with you that you're in a relationship, being dumped at the least expected time. Op, in this situation why won't women say they were used?.
You are still not getting what I meant
Okay, Your guy dumped you because of a lady, or he broke your heart one way or the other
The first thing you should not say is that, he sex and dump you when you both enjoyed it together
Most ladies regret over breakups because sex was involved, thinking they had sex with him just to please him, which is not true
Have sex because you want to, have fun with it not because you want to keep your man or you want him committed , by doing that you won't feel you've lost something valuable to him when the relationship comes to an end

I know there are other ways you can tell a guy he used and dump you but I'm only laying emphasis on sex, please get the meaning of the thread
Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You are still not getting what I meant
Okay, Your guy dumped you because of a lady, or he broke your heart one way or the other
The first thing you should not say is that, he sex and dump you when you both enjoyed it together
Most ladies regret over breakups because sex was involved, thinking they had sex with him just to please him, which is not true
Have sex because you want to, have fun with it not because you want to keep your man or you want him committed , by doing that you won't feel you've lost something valuable to him when the relationship comes to an end

I know there are other ways you can tell a guy he used and dump you but I'm only laying emphasis on sex, please get the meaning of the thread
Ok!, lets come back to this sex you laid emphasis on, do you think that just having sex with a guy will make me feel used when the relationship ends?, Hell No!.

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Any guy thar has that mindset of chopping and dumping is not matured at all... grin
And any lady who won't enjoy sex for herself before accepting it, should not complain about being used
The lady should prove to the guy that she also don't give a fvck if a guy has in mind, he is gonna dump her
If you are gonna have sex with your partner, make sure you are happy about it so you won't regret if the relationship did not last
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Ok!, lets come back to this sex you laid emphasis on, do you think that just having sex with a guy will make me feel used when the relationship ends?, Hell No!.
And that was why I included most ladies, I didn't generalize
Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And that was why I included most ladies, I didn't generalize
You don't get it Madam. shocked

No girl will feel used just because she dated a guy and all that was involved was sex, we say we were used due to a guy's double standard.

Bye!.
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
You don't get it Madam. shocked

No girl will feel used just because she dated a guy and all that was involved was sex, we say we were used due to a guy's double standard.

Bye!.
Okay
Re: He Used Me!!! by Goldenheart(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
mizzbouqui:
How?

grin it's a long story
Re: He Used Me!!! by summerflame(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
sighted
Re: He Used Me!!! by Countrygirl(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:

Thanks jare!

Being used it's not just about sex.

1 Like

Re: He Used Me!!! by olaleks007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

its not about chopping and dumping.....its about the way u feel for eachother

if the feelings is real...there is no reason to chop and dump

Moreover we have fake feelings everywhere

so lets continue to chop and chop until we got d right one

and ladies..continue to chop and chop until u r hooked up
lets enjoy it while it last....we sha both enjoy it ni
Re: He Used Me!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Err...Ok.
Re: He Used Me!!! by vivalavida(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Meaning? angry

Adaolisa used meeeeeee
Re: He Used Me!!! by Qualer: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hey I'm not undecided
Though I use to have such feelings, but that was a very long time ago
I'm too mature for such now smiley

mmmhhh... this is interesting! now you have my attention...
looks like we need to discuss some serious business! cool
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

mmmhhh... this is interesting! now you have my attention...
looks like we need to discuss some serious business! cool
What kind?
Re: He Used Me!!! by senibo1: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thought you the one being used
maybe dumped
Re: He Used Me!!! by adexyormait(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
If u don't wanna be used stop premarital sex! #fact#
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
senibo1:
Thought you the one being used

maybe dumped
Nope
Re: He Used Me!!! by senibo1: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Nope
that's cool

Hope you had a great day today?
Re: He Used Me!!! by Youngpo413: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
So you think when ladies say "he used me", is because of sex?, there's a lot that meets the eye.
since most ladies do not have anything else to offer, so it's easy to make such assumptions, don't blame her.
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
senibo1:
that's cool

Hope you had a great day today?
Yeah
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
since most ladies do not have anything else to offer, so it's easy to make such assumptions, don't blame her.
Think before you talk
It's obvious you didn't undecided
Re: He Used Me!!! by Youngpo413: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

all these won't happen if ladies have learned to close their legs till their wedding night...or is it really a big deal?
Re: He Used Me!!! by Youngpo413: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Think before you talk It's obvious you didn't undecided
but that's true, anyway whatever..
Re: He Used Me!!! by senibo1: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yeah
you this babe

why are you cool today? I thought you'd reciprocate with a hash typos today grin

Hope you went to church today, abi amebo know gree you cheesy
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
all these won't happen if ladies have learned to close their legs till their wedding night...or is it really a big deal?
It's not a big deal if guys doesn't ask for sex too
Anyways sex is to be for fun not for some weird thinking (use and dump)
Re: He Used Me!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
senibo1:
you this babe

why are you cool today? I thought you'd reciprocate with a hash typos today grin

Hope you went to church today, abi amebo know gree you cheesy

Funny grin
So I will miss church because of nairaland, no not me
I love Jesus more than any other thing
Re: He Used Me!!! by senibo1: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
undecided undecided

hey!

why will they close their legs do you know where they breath from? grin

however, closing of legs is not the best option, cause now! we the guys are the once doing the closing they're now doing the opening cheesy
Re: He Used Me!!! by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided

hey!

why will they close their legs do you know where they breath from? grin

however, closing of legs is not the best option, cause now! we the guys are the once doing the closing they're now doing the opening cheesy
lol
Re: He Used Me!!! by Fmartin(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Meaning? angry
space booking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ / Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? / Help,i Cant Kiss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.