Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (78041 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
ephi123:

Thank you. Not only that crime does not pay, it should not be celebrated. What kind of culture will be glorifying this kind of thing openly? And yet we wonder when other tribes insult the Igbos, this kind of disgraceful attitude to money is the reason.

Please bear it in mind that not all Igbo people support crime, and I daresay that most of the people justifying it here, are Anambra people, just like the fallen drug pusher

Even at that, not all Anambra people support crime.
That's why they, and the rest of Igbo Land are on the streets hustling.

5 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by axishale(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
NCAN members where ona dey now
Abi ona no dey check dead bodies nii grin grin grin
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugosample:

Nwanne, this one no be issue of her rich or die trying, the main issue is that CRIME DOES NOT PAY.

YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO HUGE WEALTH WITHOUT CRIME! SO YES CRIME DO PAY - IF YOU HAVE THE LIVER TO DO IT!

BECAUSE SOME OF US DON'T HAVE THE LIVER TO DO THE CRIME DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD JUDGE THOSE THAT HAVE IT! THAT'S ALL AM SAYING!

NO BODY HERE ON THIS FORUM HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE THAT GUY - GOD EVEN WOULD AV FORGIVEN HIM FOR ALL THE HELL HE WENT THRU BEFORE HE WAS EXECUTED! AND DON'T FORGET THAT HE WAS STILL STANDING ON HIS INNOCENCE TILL EXECUTION!

SO YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JUDGING HIM! LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD! SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by tivta(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
All I ask is, this and rape which is worse? Jay-Z was a drug dealer and so many others, but none to my knowledge is or was a rapist...
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
4watever:

And this is how you plan to build the Nigeria of your dream-- your signature. By getting rich or dying trying?

Nwanne, ibu onye ara
Nwanne tell him o, we should come together and take away this kind of thinking, international community looking for information about Nigeria are watching this forum this is how they get insight about us.

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
No sense of shame.
One would think this was a funeral for a fallen soldier, not a convicted criminal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO HUGE WEALTH WITHOUT CRIME! SO YES CRIME DO PAY - IF YOU HAVE THE LIVER TO DO IT!

BECAUSE SOME OF US DON'T HAVE THE LIVER TO DO THE CRIME DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD JUDGE THOSE THAT HAVE IT! THAT'S ALL AM SAYING!

NO BODY HERE ON THIS FORUM HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE THAT GUY - GOD EVEN WOULD AV FORGIVEN HIM FOR ALL THE HELL HE WENT THRU BEFORE HE WAS EXECUTED! AND DON'T FORGET THAT HE WAS STILL STANDING ON HIS INNOCENCE TILL EXECUTION!

SO YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JUDGING HIM! LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD! SIMPLE

I'm still too young? lol..... grin grin

In your dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
oyb:
No sense of shame.
One would think this was a funeral for a fallen soldier, not a convicted criminal.

You can imagine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ephi123(f): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugosample:

Please bear it in mind that not all Igbo people support crime, and I daresay that most of the people justifying it here, are Anambra people, just like the fallen drug pusher

Even at that, not all Anambra people support crime.
That's why they, and the rest of Igbo Land are on the streets hustling.

Yes that's true, you're right.
I have Igbo relatives and I know they would rather suffer than encourage this kind of thing.

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by fkj950ax(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObikeNkem:
I cannot believe what I am reading on this thread. See as my Igbo brothers they defend this cocaine pusher. Some dey even call am HERO. Chai!!!

I am also in shock.

NDLEA can still confisticate the house if proven it's proceed from illicit drug business.

He has not left a legacy for his siblings.

What he did was wrong. And as long as some people see his actions as right, the problem won't end. Drug trafficking is wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Shedking(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
See oh, they are even encouraging more people to join the league of drugs Baron by giving him such burial and showing the house,

Them no try hide their shame small self

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
tivta:
All I ask is, this and rape which is worse? Jay-Z was a drug dealer and so many others, but none to my knowledge is or was a rapist...

Jay Z; 50 Cent and even Terrence Howard were all drug dealers IN THE PAST.

And it is one part of their history they are not proud of.

There is nothing to rationalise here, Rape and drug dealing are serious crimes.

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AlphaPegasi: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
jayzblack:
I soo much cherish the mind set of this dude despite he is a drug dealer.
Imagine the kind of mansion he left for his people before he died.
If na all this yeye yahoo boys that messes their money up with bitches here.
Imagine also the kind of co-ordinated burial he got from his people, Despite he smuggles drugs
He died a hero.
I' m proud of him .

these ipad yoofs love drugs man

[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by stephnie44(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Neduzze5:

This bus driver still makes noise?? Hope you've paid your debt sha??
driver ow far grin ow market?
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by tivta(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugosample:

Jay Z; 50 Cent and even Terrence Howard were all drug dealers IN THE PAST.

And it is one part of their history they are not proud of.

There is nothing to rationalise here, Rape and drug dealing are serious crimes.

It was from drug dealing they got money to start a legitimate biz, what if that was the man's plan?

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4nobody4every1: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
so this ipod guy had this fine house yet he died in a small cell in indonesia ? ndigbo guys when you go receive sense na ?
Greed and the quest for instant gratification is the bane of some people, but will they ever learn, as we post here now, some people are still planning to take drugs abroad, didnt you read about 3 Nigerian pilgrims arrested in Saudi few days ago with drugs? They are ever learning but not able to come to the knowledge of the truth, crime does not pay, you can only run but you can never hide. sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Neduzze5(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephnie44:
driver ow far grin ow market?

Lolz... No be me be the driver na
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

I GUESS ITS ONLY YOU THAT CAN DEFINE BRAVERY RIGHT? WELL FOR YOUR INFO - BRAVERY IS BEING ABLE DEFILE ALL ODDS AND DARE WHAT OTHER FEAR TO PARTAKE! SO YES! THE GUY IS VERY BRAVE! HE IS ALSO A HERO TO MANY!

SO STOP JUDGING HIM SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD WHOSE ONLY DEFINITION OF BRAVERY IS TO CATCH ONE INNOCENT GIRL AND KILL HER FOR RITUAL! IGBOS WILL RATHER RISK THEIR LIFE THAN USE ANOTHER HUMAN FOR RITUAL BUT IN YOUR CLIME KILLING OTHERS TO MAKE MONEY IS SEEN AS BRAVERY - IN MY PLACE IT IS NOT BRAVERY!

ALL METAL IS GOING TO THE BLACKSMITH IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE METAL IS CLEAN OR CORRODED! SIMPLY MEANS WE MUST ALL DIE ONE DAY! SO PLS ALLOW GOD TO JUDGE AND NOT YOU!

Me, coward? Shouting does not make you the smartest or bravest guy in the house. In fact ignorance is a strong suit of those considered yellow and you have it in abundance. Brave people are mostly smart and ignorant people are mostly yellows, everyone on this forum can obviously look at your judgement and figure out how smart you are.

But I'm smart enough to know that this dead drug baron baron is a disgrace to human kind, and am brave enough to have worked hard for all I owned today.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Slimflame(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
jejemanito:
You Sound Like A Baby
looking for breast to suck
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
princecemo:

LIKE SERIOUSLY, DID U JUST SAY GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.....AT 35 HE HAS A MANSION AND SO WHAT, HE LOST HIS LIFE, HE SHAMED HIS FAMILY. I PRAY THAT U WILL NOT DIE TRYING. IDIOT

NOW YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION!

WHAT WHERE YOU SAYING AGAIN??

WELL I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG - BUT I HAVE TRIED AND I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION INCLUSIVE OF THEIR PENSION TILL DEATH!

NOW GO FIGURE!

AS FOR SHAMING HIS FAMILY - I GUESS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PIX HOW ASHAMED THEY WHERE OF HIM AND YET THE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO BRING HIS CORPSE BACK HOME!

AM ANGRY BECAUSE POOR SODS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE BUSY JUDGING THE LATE GUY NOT CONSIDERING WHAT HE HAS BEEN THRU AND THE PAINS HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE GOING THRU AT THIS POINT IN TIME! NO HUMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY HUMAN - LET GOD DO THE JUDGEMENT!

NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU YOUR 10 SECONDS OF FAME - NOW RUN BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FREE MB! BLOODY CHURCHRAT!

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Faraidi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
misscall247:
why blame d dead wen u don't know how u will die.

Only God knows our route back2him#stop d blame game#
I like the answer you gave this person. No one knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
tivta:

It was from drug dealing they got money to start a legitimate biz, what if that was the man's plan?

They DID DRUG DEALING TO SURVIVE FIRST, but whatever the case is, it is not justified because it is wrong.

BTW, Most of them did not start their business with drug money o, don't misinform people...
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by kolaaderin: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

the problem with the POOR is - they always think they have an opinion!

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

peeps like you that doesn't have the liver to get rich but rather remain a poor street bus driver - do the world a favour and keep your trap shut whn men with liver dies!

at age 35 he has already built a mansion in his village but you cant even afford a bicycle tire and yet u think the world cares about your opinion! the next thing we will hear about you now is how u hunt down an innocent girl for ritual! bloody coward!

PLS START SAVING FOR YOUR NEXT STREET ARREST BY VIO CAUSE THAT BUS U R DRIVING NEED A NEW HEADLIGHT!

I still can't comprehend how this people from this region thinks can that head shape mean a missing vital brain component ? just read through the nonsense this spirogera wrote up there, he is even proud to say get rich or die trying from peddling drugs all over the world. I'm proud of that Drabeey guy, he is a man working hard to make legit money and by the grace of God he will be successful in whatever he does. He is not poor, he is only getting rich legitimately which will last longer than dying shamelessly like a pig at a very tender age of 35.

In my region, the dead guy as brought a century of shame to his family house, but what do we have in the region where some part of their brain is missing!!!!! Accolade to a drug Lord !!!!!! Geeeees

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by alezzy13: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[s]YES IT IS! AND PROUDLY SO TOO!

FOR YOUR INFO HE WASN'T SACRIFICING HIS LIFE FOR HIMSELF - HE WAS DOING IT SO HIS SIBLINGS WILL HAVE A GOOD ROOF AND COMFORT FOR THEMSELVES EVEN IF HE WASN'T THERE!

NOW YOU SEE WHY HE WAS A HERO! HE CONQUERED! SO STOP JUDGING HIM CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT! YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE HIM IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN HIS SHOES![/s]

You're as hopelessly, unquestionably shameless as they come. Imagine the crap you're typing.

Quite sure you'll gladly encourage your son into kidnapping, afterall, its all part of hustling. shamless thing,

**SPITS**

Tufiakwa!!!! angry angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AlphaPegasi: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Greed and the quest for instant gratification is the bane of some people, but will they ever learn, as we post here now, some people are still planning to take drugs abroad, didnt you read about 3 Nigerian pilgrims arrested in Saudi few days ago with drugs? They are ever learning but not able to come to the knowledge of the truth, crime does not pay, you can only run but you can never hide. sad sad
bros as in ehn ? it haf taya me sef. but you know ? a mans destiny is written in stone so those guys were pre-ordained to die this way. its like some divine cleansing that GOD is doing in igboland and he is taking all the bad elements to indonesia to go and get killed. because this epidemic is not ordinary eye thing ooooo. this is some powerful spiritual stuff going on here. GOD is leading them all to their death in indonesia. its powerful forces at play here bro

5 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Zico5(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Neduzze5:

This bus driver still makes noise?? Hope you've paid your debt sha??
U have lost it entirely. If these people can still celebrate a worthless human that has destroyed many lives then no hope for them. I wonder how the parents in that region really worth or look like. Wasted people, wasted generation

11 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by tivta(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugosample:

They DID DRUG DEALING TO SURVIVE FIRST, but whatever the case is, it is not justified because it is wrong.

BTW, Most of them did not start their business with drug money o, don't misinform people...

You need to listen to their lyrics more. No one forces people to take drugs but people force people to have sex.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Neddstark: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

the problem with the POOR is - they always think they have an opinion!

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

peeps like you that doesn't have the liver to get rich but rather remain a poor street bus driver - do the world a favour and keep your trap shut whn men with liver dies!

at age 35 he has already built a mansion in his village but you cant even afford a bicycle tire and yet u think the world cares about your opinion! the next thing we will hear about you now is how u hunt down an innocent girl for ritual! bloody coward!

PLS START SAVING FOR YOUR NEXT STREET ARREST BY VIO CAUSE THAT BUS U R DRIVING NEED A NEW HEADLIGHT!
He built a mansion but didn't live in it for more than 2 years I can bet. He lived for more than 5 years in an Indonesian jail. Got shot to death in an Indonesian forest. At the moment of his death, he probably didn't mind managing in only a 1-bedroom flat and given a chance to live again.
Good job Widodo. Teach these heartless cocksuckin drugdealers a lesson.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Faraidi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
chadwidfriz:
His dead body is more expensive than most people commenting here
dont judge bro! Afterall u still buy codine or trams or even igomo all nah drugs
rip bro u died trying
nice words

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Pamelayoung: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Heartless indonesians
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Kaybaba5(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
We came with nothing and we will go with nothing
Life is too short
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Legend87(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:
What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and lose his soul...

Guys, stop disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians. Stop 'pushing hard drugs'.

A man's greatest battle is survival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.