Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (78060 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by HIPROFILE(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Get rich or die trying.... Something must kill a man anyways.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4dor: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
MizMyColi:
At least he left a legacy for his wife and children.
That is some consolation.

I hope evil uncles and relatives won't take over.

Your last sentence is the real issue.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by willibounce1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
One thing is common to all... DEATH! Everybody looking for money at all cost. You won't take it to heaven.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
MizMyColi:
At least he left a legacy for his wife and children.
That is some consolation.

I hope evil uncles and relatives won't take over.

Wow that's just wrong I mean there's no way one can justify it, because despite boko hraram killing people, you can equally say they left a legacy for their families which is just wrong indirectly you're justifying it. Drugs kills people my dear, am not happy he's dead but that's the price involved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't have a question ...only that where people see darkness in you I see light.... I will advice that you let that light shine before all men so that
God will be glorified in you. Mind you NO MAN IS GOOD. not one.

Drabeey:

You just judged as if you really know me. I have never formed 'big man' here once. On your points, they are very valid, but u missed it ma.. Im not a political 'jobber', all i do is to praise whom is due. I also hold my liberty to rant on any who fails me... Have you forgotten that some US citizens blasts Trump on a regular basis and shower praises on madam Hillary? Yes, that's politics.

Any other question ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by princecemo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

NOW YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION!

WHAT WHERE YOU SAYING AGAIN??

WELL I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG - BUT I HAVE TRIED AND I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION INCLUSIVE OF THEIR PENSION TILL DEATH!

NOW GO FIGURE!

AS FOR SHAMING HIS FAMILY - I GUESS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PIX HOW ASHAMED THEY WHERE OF HIM AND YET THE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO BRING HIS CORPSE BACK HOME!

AM ANGRY BECAUSE POOR SODS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE BUSY JUDGING THE LATE GUY NOT CONSIDERING WHAT HE HAS BEEN THRU AND THE PAINS HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE GOING THRU AT THIS POINT IN TIME! NO HUMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY HUMAN - LET GOD DO THE JUDGEMENT!

NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU YOUR 10 SECONDS OF FAME - NOW RUN BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FREE MB! BLOODY CHURCHRAT!

Hahaha....funny. DID U SAY MY GENERATION. MAYBE WE SHUD MEET SOMEDAY. LETS SEE WHO WILL HELP WHO. LOOSER.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by greggng: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Imagine the house he built with drug money. Can't federal govt confiscate the house and demolish it to serve as a deterrent?

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
yea you have no problem obviously with humility in real life, why does it seem an issue with your online personality.... stop stoking tensions and discord... it does no one any good.... the tribal squabbles are useless, APC/PDP squabbles are meaningless politicians decamp per second, let us all work together to deepen our democracy ..... a lot of republicans are gonna vote hilary clinton not because they do NOT believe in the Republican philosophy no more, but because a lot of them cannot see Trump as safely leading America as they would love.... not the person but the ideology.

we need to stop praise singing .... politicians continue amassing stupendous wealth as we youths keep bickering over useless issues.... let us be constructive and conflict-sensitive.... I do not support drugs, its impacts cannot be over emphasized negatively.....

Nwanne, I ma ihe.
Good submission.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
HIPROFILE:
Get rich or die trying.... Something must kill a man anyways.

This is the problem I have with some people, that extreme love for money people don't really know how drugs fvck up a community, drugs is what created the ghetto in America and what killed lot of blacka, drugs is what's ruining Mexico, all this doesn't just affect drug users but non drug users also. Am sorry but you guys need to take it easy with the extreme love for money, we all want to be rich but not at the expense of someone's death. MizMyColi comment is just appalling and digsuting, and other people here too undecided

Nigerians sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by gretblue: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
princecemo:

Hahaha....funny. DID U SAY MY GENERATION. MAYBE WE SHUD MEET SOMEDAY. LETS SEE WHO WILL HELP WHO. LOOSER.
Bro kindly ignore him.He is a man without integrity.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by jamesibor: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
blingxx:

no mind them...drug dealers are now hero undecided sometimes I wonder what's going through some people's skull

Don't forget that Abacha who committed worse crimes than this guy is still a hero to many including Buhari.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Iceberg3: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
areGBESEola
grin
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by jamesibor: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
greggng:
Imagine the house he built with drug money. Can't federal govt confiscate the house and demolish it to serve as a deterrent?

I doubt d house belongs to him. Dude was arrested in 2002 at the age of 23.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Iceberg3: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
pcguru1:

This is the problem I have with some people, that extreme love for money people don't really know how drugs fvck up a community, drugs is what created the ghetto in America and what killed lot of blacka, drugs is what's ruining Mexico, all this doesn't just affect drug users but non drug users also. Am sorry but you guys need to take it easy with the extreme love for money, we all want to be rich but not at the expense of someone's death. MizMyColi comment is just appalling and digsuting, and other people here too undecided

Nigerians sha
mental
grin
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 1dickatatime: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Look at it from any angle, crime does not pay.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by chelseaboi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
grodt999:

Monkey, there is a difference between daring and smart, the ones I spoke to on the Sumkhuvit road in Bangkok and in Indonesia are uneducated and stupid, they are just daring...The police I chatted to about why ibos are allowed to sell drugs in public said they pay bribes and when commander change or order come from HQ they know all the dealers and where to pick them up.
Hand meets you monkeys everyday, many thousands are executed or in jail all over the world.
What good is his house when he is 6ft under in a very small part of it?

They say class meets class...u re free to meet PEO who reason like u......thus u only meet PEO like u...

6ft is for everybody including u .....pig
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Iceberg3: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
greggng:
saint de la afonja

ur hatred and bitterness Will seld destruct u smh.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here

Thunder fire your family and May you or one of your family/relatives die before december.
May that bus you drive in be rammed into by a trailer and you burn alive inside that bus!! Same goes to your mother and father!! Isee!! Ejim offor na ogu! Offor magbukwa gi!

Death wish on you bro!!

Rebel was here!!

Quote me wrongly or ban me and die within a week.... Just try!!
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Iceberg3: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
princecemo:

continue casting stonesg,mr judge saint...
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by grodt999: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
chelseaboi:

They say class meets class...u re free to meet PEO who reason like u......thus u only meet PEO like u...

6ft is for everybody including u .....pig

hmmm, so drug dealers and their associates like this monkey have class?
What ibo people call class is crazy o!

ibo people = bad DNA and bad mentality!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

already my dear.... Enough to feed someone?

Don't worry, that's why i hustle very hard
undecided
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AlphaPegasi: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:

l wanted to engage you seriously in a celestial discuss but this comment of yours below answered my questions, l think you are also right about dying in your sleep as a good way to be called home.. but how can someone carry drug to a country when it is written on their visa that it is death penalty, na wao, l rather hawk gala and buscuit in Nigeria than to end up on the stake as a criminal been fired to death by bullets, chai sad

"" if someone is wicked and then changes and becomes good- it was pre-destined to happen that way. like God says, I have known you before you were created. everything about you is known before you hit the planet earth"".
lol bros it doesnt even have to get to the extent of hawking gala self. with a little ingenious ideas you can make more than selling gala and you dont have to do anything. for example ? you can hustle or borrow money so you can buy like 5 wheelbarrows and then you go to busy markets and have 5 people using it to help people load their grocery or something. all you have to do is supervise 5 of them. its many thinks the brain can think off to make money in naija. or get some kind of help to get keke napep and start making a honest living from that and before you know it you can have 5 keke napep and have people driving it. doesnt have to be about hawking gala but i get your point though lolzzz
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by grodt999: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
lol bros it doesnt even have to get to the extent of hawking gala self. with a little ingenious ideas you can make more than selling gala and you dont have to do anything. for example ? you can hustle or borrow money so you can buy like 5 wheelbarrows and then you go to busy markets and have 5 people using it to help people load their grocery or something. all you have to do is supervise 5 of them. its many thinks the brain can think off to make money in naija. or get some kind of help to get keke napep and start making a honest living from that and before you know it you can have 5 keke napep and have people driving it. doesnt have to be about hawking gala but i get your point though lolzzz

You could also go into farming!!!
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by MizMyColi(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
pcguru1:

Wow that's just wrong I mean there's no way one can justify it, because despite boko hraram killing people, you can equally say they left a legacy for their families which is just wrong indirectly you're justifying it. Drugs kills people my dear, am not happy he's dead but that's the price involved

Y'know....

Now that I think of it...

The people Boko Haram killed did not ask to be killed. They did not ask to be evicted prematurely from their homes and settlements.
The people Emeka sells hard drugs to asked for it. They were well aware of the risks; buyer and seller inclusive.

Make no mistake. I am not justifying any of these crimes, but one seems lesser than the other.

There have been cases of people who steal, do fraud and peddle drugs; they make so much money, yes.
But until their dying day, you can never see a single block built in their name.

But here we have a criminal who is sensible enough to build a legacy, albeit from ill gotten wealth.
Well, that's how some of us might see it. But to him, he probably saw himself as a business man who was fulfilling an illegal need.
Who knows, he probably had plans to retire after that one last trip.
He wasn't so lucky.

He's dead now, I won't judge him.

But I applaud him for being sensible enough to put his ill-gotten wealth to good use.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by MizMyColi(f): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
RebelChip:

Rebel was here!!

Quote me wrongly or ban me and die within a week.... Just try!!

This is not necessary undecided
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
MizMyColi:

Y'know....

Now that I think of it...

The people Boko Haram killed did not ask to be killed. They did not ask to be evicted prematurely from their homes and settlements.
The people Emeka sells hard drugs to asked for it. They were well aware of the risks; buyer and seller inclusive.

Make no mistake. I am not justifying any of these crimes, but one seems lesser than the other.

There have been cases of people who steal, do fraud and peddle drugs; they make so much money, yes.
But until their dying day, you can never see a single block built in their name.

But here we have a criminal who is sensible enough to build a legacy, albeit from ill gotten wealth.
Well, that's how some of us might see it. But to him, he probably saw himself as a business man who was fulfilling an illegal need.
Who knows, he probably had plans to retire after that one last trip.
He wasn't so lucky.

He's dead now, I won't judge him.

But I applaud him for being sensible enough to put his ill-gotten wealth to good use.

Sorry about my last comment wasn't meant to be an attack it just shook me , if you put it that way. But still feels weird to me

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Iceberg3: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
ziddy:

Wow see typical Igbo man mentality. I puke on you lot sad
ur bloodii puke reeks of the rot inside u....
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by solara: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Clown, A bus driver is better than a fùcking drug pusher,

In ur dreams
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by greggng: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Iceberg3:

saint de la afonja

ur hatred and bitterness Will seld destruct u smh.

For ur information my mum is an igbo woman and I ve great respect for all igbos except those whose evil deed re tarnishing the image of this country. Can you imagine an Indonesia man told me last week that they re trying to execute everyone on deathrow so as to make room for freshers. Doesn't that statement call for concern? When the commit that crime, they re not called igbo but Nigerian citizen. The time has come for this country to give a second thought about granting igbos freedom so that they can form their drug country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by JayJustus(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
whoever is calling a drug pusher a hero I swear you're a problem to the society and you don't deserve oxygen

I rest my case

NCAN (pen cinema branch reporting)

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
MizMyColi:

This is not necessary undecided

You even get strength to argue with those useless oily chimps from the South West... The imbecilles. I dont know why I share same country with these idiotts including the terrorists and never do wells from the North. Just look at how they are celebrating the death of a hustler!!

These Northern/Hausa fools and Yorubasstards are the ones who their politicians have been running these country aground for years. Now, an Igbo man who is jobless decides to hustle... They are here celebrating his death!! Thunder fire them all!!

The Yorubasstards/Afonjas are into heavy rituals and human sacrifice daily. But you will never see the threads on front page. The useless almajiris from the North engage in terrorist attacks and herdsmen killing... Yet their useless presiddiot Buhari has not sent the army to wipe... Hypocrisy screamin to high heavens!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.