Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? (11688 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
explain in detail who disvirgin you and what it feels like for the first time?
some people say pain mixed with pleasure
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by MissyB1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lead the way . . . . .
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by posakosa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
mubowa:

explain in detail who disvirgin you and what  it feels like for the first time?

I disvirgin myself grin grin
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
. . .waz disvirgined before i waz born!
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by posakosa(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ poster: does ur name mean: mu obo wa ?! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hehehe. . .posa, yur kwezie!
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by amebono1: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
posakosa:

@ poster: does your name mean: mu obo wa ?!   grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by CrazyMan(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
Whats the meaning of mu obo wa?

@Topic
Lead by example so that other willing girls can follow.
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by posakosa(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hehehe. . .posa, yur kwezie!

Hi Pat!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hullo j-baby
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by posakosa(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
Im fineee, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
. . .dhat'z ghud
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by iammodel(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
poster is a virgin, so she wants to know hw it feel for the first time. girls pls help her out.
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Kunbee: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

Whats the meaning of mu obo wa?

bring vj come dats literally

@Sori no stori
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by CrazyMan(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2009
Hmmm.
I've been seeing that name every time on Nairaland; never knew it had such awful meaning.
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Kunbee: 3:07am On Sep 29, 2009
Dont mind them

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by TheSeeker(m): 3:28am On Sep 29, 2009
I was raped sad sad angry
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by CrazyMan(m): 3:30am On Sep 29, 2009
Clap for yourself. tongue
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by BABE3: 3:45am On Sep 29, 2009
lmao, i needed dis, Comic relief
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 29, 2009
Why would anyone want to post it on a public forum where some crazy assed people may take notes and use to attack in the future? "shrugs"

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Kunbee: 4:20am On Sep 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

Clap for yourself. tongue

No wonder u are bipolar cheesy
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Shola2009(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2009
As soon as i saw the heading of this thread, i knew the poster don fall una (Nlanders)  hand!, lol cheesy grin
@poster
I cannot seem to understand, why a person would want to hear stories about how other people lost virginity   shocked shocked grin Of what use is it to u??

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Donvilo(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2009
Curiousity kills the cat. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2009
mubowa:

Poster but you on cracks? undecided
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by smooooooth: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2009
@op- it was my neighbours mother's sister's aunts cousins friend. . and it was very painful at the begining, sweet in the middle, painful at the end, and sweet at the tail end. infact it was mixed pleasure, sweet,bitter, sweet, bitter, bitter , sweet, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet kiss

BTW, why u wan know sef? undecided
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by biola44: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2009
beyonce grin
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2009
Biola
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by whitelexi(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2009
She was the best ever kiss kiss kiss
She still is cheesy wink
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by biola44: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

Biola

wats good? wink
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2009
mubowa:

Should I teach you baby?, I won't disappoint you.
Let's play the game, and get into the action then see how it looks like.
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2009
Biola, am juz ghud. . .u?
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by biola44: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2009
i'm berra wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Village Brides Vs. City Brides / My Gf Is Always Wet. / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.