Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? (11634 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by patwhizkid(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2009
Ok
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
posakosa: @ poster: does ur name mean: mu obo wa ?! grin grin grin grin

Even though it's now 4 years later, I'm still gonna reply you. My name does not mean mu obo wa because my parents are not perverted. I don't know what your parents named you and your siblings but in my place, we dont give such names. And if you think this is funny then you have to re-examine the part of your brain that tells you if something is annoying or funny.
Re: Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? by maxwright(m): 1:04am On Nov 20, 2014
NLanders Will not kill me away *rotfl*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■] / "Why You Shouldn't Tell A Woman You Like Her And What To Do Instead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.