Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... (979 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by HMZi: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
With total respect to those sweet ladies out there.
I don't know how you do it or the methods you employ,guys y'll need to TAME your ladies..To many B.S i see these days that niggas allow..how your babe go pour your mama water!!..check those excesses u let ur gal do guys.
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am not understanding undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by MrOlihilistic: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
another yabaleft patient
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by HMZi: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
The guilty ones r in the building.
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
.... It's all about boundaries. Most dudes out there are so enamoured that their girls finally agreed after months of propositions that they're afraid of doing anythingundecided

Once the girl realizes you're a stone-cold nigga who can drop her at any time; the respect is always there undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
HMZi:
With total respect to those sweet ladies out there.
I don't know how you do it or the methods you employ,guys y'll need to TAME your ladies..To many B.S i see these days that niggas allow..how your babe go pour your mama water!!..check those excesses u let ur gal do guys.
tame? Are we animals? undecided
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:
.... It's all about boundaries. Most dudes out there are so enamoured that their girls finally agreed after months of propositions that they're afraid of doing anythingundecided

Once the girl realizes you're a stone-cold nigga who can drop her at any time; the respect is always there undecided
really niggaa? undecided what of if she doesn't care whether you drop her or not tongue
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by chigoizie7(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
really niggaa? undecided what of if she doesn't care whether you drop her or not tongue

Then, employ the use of bombs.
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Then, employ the use of bombs.
shocked shocked love is wicked grin
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Girls are emotional creatures. Once hooked; they claim to be "in love" and that's the end of it.

I speak, from experience

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by chigoizie7(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
shocked shocked love is wicked grin

Na so
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by HMZi: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:

this dude na sure dude..he gets it..
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by HMZi: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
tame? Are we animals? undecided
did i say so? Nooo..y'll r neccessary as oxygen..
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
HMZi:
did i say so? Nooo..y'll r neccessary as oxygen..
awww.... Obviously wink kiss
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:
Girls are emotional creatures. Once hooked; they claim to be "in love" and that's the end of it.

I speak, from experience
thank God it's your own experience, it's different for others tongue
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by TooxclusivePr: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
no girl is 100 percent perfect.Most are gold diggers
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by HMZi: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
u shudnt give a fvck too..mr.nice guy dey chop shyt frm gals hand o..bro if ur game tyt,u fit bang new babe every week,up ur game
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
HMZi:
u shudnt give a fvck too..mr.nice guy dey chop shyt frm gals hand o..bro if ur game tyt,u fit bang new babe every week,up ur game
sorry I'm not a man grin
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by HMZi: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
awww.... Obviously wink kiss
true o..i luv e'r gal out there..but una ma get some kind kind tinz wey dey giv headache..bt we nid yall
Re: Guys!!!! If She's Perfect 100%,you Still Need To Tame Her.... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
HMZi:
true o..i luv e'r gal out there..but una ma get some kind kind tinz wey dey giv headache..bt we nid yall
anything that doesn't give struggles ain't unique smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Should Sex Robots Be Banned? / See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking / He Earns 5,000 Monthly And He's Asking My Hands In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.