Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech (7292 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / HELP!!! Masturbation Is Gradually Destroying Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
I did a
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Invariably, she's telling you it's over. When the love was sweet she saw a bright future as bright as the noon sun but now that she believes you don't have a job, all she's seeing is a bleak future.

She want to see a bright star and all she's seeing in you is void.

But sincerely what most people fail to understand is that we only now of our past and the present but tomorrow is pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is finished
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Continue..... No action yet

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Etzakoos(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Okay....Are U Here?
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Alasi20(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol.....

.. Abeg don't make me laugh
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dextology:
Invariably, she's telling you it's over. When the love was sweet she saw a bright future as bright as the noon sun but now that she believes you don't have a job, all she's seeing is a bleak future.

She want to see a bright star and all she's seeing in you is void.

But sincerely what most people fail to understand is that we only now of our past and the present but tomorrow is pregnant.

That's why people should have the spiritual eye. This one thinks I'm jobless. Now if she gets to know I'm not jobless after discharging her, she would start one useless begging.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
dingbang:
It is finished

Me dt don dey eye something beta already.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
If you present this kinda test to a thousand women, they will all fail. Do we still have wife material alive?
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by DozieInc(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

That's why people should have the spiritual eye. This one thinks I'm jobless. Now if she gets to know I'm not jobless after discharging her, she would start one useless begging.
So why not tell her you now have a job, she may think her preachings and effort to better you is been wasted, that's why she might be feeling frustrated.
Maybe you should try to reassure her that you have a future afterall .

14 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
DozieInc:

So why not tell her you now have a job, she may think her preachings and effort to better you is been wasted, that's why she might be feeling frustrated.
Maybe you should try to reassure her that you have a future afterall .

She is too dumb. Apart from my new job, I have done some things, whose results may soon make me blow, but she never want to find out.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Not surprised ,its only a kid that believe in the word 'true love'
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
hatbricker:
Not surprised ,its only a kid that believe in the word 'true love'

They are only good as sex objects. The sane among them are the very ugly ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Pierocash(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op she is telling you the truth,if she feels u are living an unserious life,she has to own up to that and tell u the truth.Judging by her comment,she loves u but want u to approach life with more seriousness if she feels u aren't living a serious life.

12 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pierocash:
Op she is telling you the truth,if she feels u are living an unserious life,she has to own up to that and tell u the truth.Judging by her comment,she loves u but want u to approach life with more seriousness if she feels u aren't living a serious life.

She thinks I have no job, but the truth is that I didn't tell her that I found a new job.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by olac21(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
So you haven't told her all these while you have a job??But am not sure shes encouraging you to be serious oo..maybe to make fast(illegal money) i think!
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
olac21:
So you haven't told her all these while you have a job??But am not sure shes encouraging you to be serious oo..maybe to make fast(illegal money) i think!

I'm a researcher. I research anything, ehe hearts of men. Until I'm satisfied that she is a wife material, I won't reveal to her that I'm not broke.
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by pweetixandy: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:
I did a thread before about how my girlfriend pities me for being jobless and as she keeps preaching to me to be serious with my life. When I found a new job, I'm yet to tell her. Now see our chat of today, and tell me if she's sane.
see how humans make life hard for themselves. will you die if u tell her u just got a job? babe is even telling u she is not leaving u, but u are here saying rubbish. You got a job, hurray!!! let's see if u can sustain it. maybe she really doesn't see any "feature" in you, why would she any "feature" in someone who opens a thread like this? show us ur employment letter.

9 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by olac21(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

I'm a researcher. I research anything, ehe hearts of men. Until I'm satisfied that she is a wife material, I won't reveal to her that I'm not broke.
I like it that way my nigga,but keep us updated about develpments oo!
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Backinfront(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

They are only good as sex objects. The sane among them are the very ugly ones.

Guy you created this thread to tell us you think women are sex objects because of one girl.

Receive sense please.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by seunny4lif(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
This one strong oooooh grin grin grin
Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
pweetixandy:
see how humans make life hard for themselves. will you die if u tell her u just got a job? babe is even telling u she is not leaving u, but u are here saying rubbish. You got a job, hurray!!! let's see if u can sustain it. maybe she really doesn't see any "feature" in you, why would she any "feature" in someone who opens a thread like this? show us ur employment letter.

Here it is...

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by torqque7(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

Dude get real..put yourself in her shoes..you even lucky she is still around after you are deliberately painting a picture that you are a total looser..she is not asking you to be a millionaire but be a man,who wouldn't want to have someone you can be proud to show off and brag about to your friends?

She's a woman and she needs someone she can call her MAN,Bros leave that talk about loving you for real you..will you advice your sister to date or marry a poor dude?everyone has his or her her standards regardless,otherwise late ojukwus wife would have as well followed a gate man because he said he is madly in love with her..you can you date a bush village girl who can speak well?exactly except you don't have standards then you can as well date a hawker cos of love and marry her and suffer the liability all your life.

When we do things we should first think and put ourselves in the others shoes because you are not been fair at all to her. If I was she I'd av dumped you long ago,abi you think she can meet other guys far better and richer than you?omoh you better don't push a good woman away,they are going extinct and you should consider yourself lucky to have her.

15 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by torqque7(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
pweetixandy:

Don't mind him..he doesn't know what he has yet until late he succeeds in pushing her away then he will meet the normal regular girls who will show him. Just imagine even with all she still is clinging to this guy and he's messing up..smh

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Pierocash(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

She thinks I have no job, but the truth is that I didn't tell her that I found a new job.
stil on the same page bro,to her u aren't doing anything to help yourself hence the need to voice her displeasure to that effect,that doesn't mean she doesn't love u.If she doesn't love u,she wouldn't agree dating you in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
pweetixandy:

Go through my posts on NL, girl. If I refuse to reply you, you will be tempted to think that you have added my scalp to the collection of your conquered blockheads. Blindness is in many forms, I have learnt. I have written two stories, one published in Apple's iBookstore, the other in editing stage, and this girl has no idea of the works.

How are you going to convince me that you have what it takes to dine with the shrewd if you can't decipher greatness from afar? It saddens the heart that I have to start generalizing, having observed that 98% of women folks pass for bat-brained braggarts.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2017
torqque7:

Dude get real..put yourself in her shoes..you even lucky she is still around after you are deliberately painting a picture that you are a total looser..she is not asking you to be a millionaire but be a man,who wouldn't want to have someone you can be proud to show off and brag about to your friends?

She's a woman and she needs someone she can call her MAN,Bros leave that talk about loving you for real you..will you advice your sister to date or marry a poor dude?everyone has his or her her standards regardless,otherwise late ojukwus wife would have as well followed a gate man because he said he is madly in love with her..you can you date a bush village girl who can speak well?exactly except you don't have standards then you can as well date a hawker cos of love and marry her and suffer the liability all your life.

When we do things we should first think and put ourselves in the others shoes because you are not been fair at all to her. If I was she I'd av dumped you long ago,abi you think she can meet other guys far better and richer than you?omoh you better don't push a good woman away,they are going extinct and you should consider yourself lucky to have her.

That "going extinct" got me. Check my thread, Yoruba Demon: Why You Should Wear This Tag. There I showed how I enjoy games and sophisticated approach to dating. I can swear before God that I deliberately resigned in my previous workplace without having a new job in sight. All the money was going to her because she rode on my sponsorship for her higher education for two years.

If I go into marriage just like that, I may regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by TimmyPapa(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2017
The gal should even move on...Cus I see u don't even love her..if u do... u won't bring her here nd say she's insane... d lady wants a better future for her children... is it bad to tell som1 u love to go lv a better. Life.m guy.. na lie u no get any joB... do Somthin wit ur life... Gentle and mature Men fed for dir family... nd it shows u r not even making move on getin a job... Cus wen gal sees dat dy stay wit u... guy find somthing to do

2 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by TimmyPapa(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2017
B2Spirits:

Go through my posts on NL, girl. If I refuse to reply you, you will be tempted to think that you have added my scalp to the collection of your conquered blockheads. Blindness is in many forms, I have learnt. I have written two stories, one published in Apple's iBookstore, the other in editing stage, and this girl has no idea of the works.

How are you going to convince me that you have what it takes to dine with the shrewd if you can't decipher greatness from afar? It saddens the heart that I have to start generalizing, having observed that 98% of women folks pass for bat-brained braggarts.

See u.. tell us dos stories u av written...and by d way u had a gal and dusnt knw wah u r doing den... she better lv.. Dats not love ok

2 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2017
TimmyPapa:

See u.. tell us dos stories u av written...and by d way u had a gal and dusnt knw wah u r doing den... she better lv.. Dats not love ok

I snapped appointment letter for a Thomas like u up there. I won't post links to my works because I stay anonymous here.

Anytime she sees me typing, she doesn't show interest in what I do, and there is no need disturbing her. I told her about how I paid a foreign consultant to edit my work, and she said I was wasting money. Bro, to dey watch if she will change I dey do cos I'm not in a rush for marriage. Another problem is that all the very brained gals around me are ugly.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by pussyAvenger: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2017
pweetixandy:
op dnt listen to this garbage..... pple who divert their loyalty in bad times ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech by sleeknick: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Iranu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.