Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? (3400 Views)

Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Phonefanatic: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well I'm kinda trying to curtail my expenses but no matter how much I try I end up on the average of 20k per week which in a month translates to 80k sad sad. I don't know if I'm being extravagant with spending or other people go through the same.

Bachelors in the house I would like to know how you limit your expenses I think 40k should be enough to go through the week but how exactly?

1 Like

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by belily(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
5k per week that's 20k a month Lol
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by ladyF(f): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Welcomme: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
As a corper, ( u all know my income), I spend 3 - 4 k every week..That is 10 to 12k averagely in a month..
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Eghosa1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Well I'm kinda trying to curtail my expenses but no matter how much I try I end up on the average of 20k per week which in a month translates to 80k sad sad. I don't know if I'm being extravagant with spending or other people go through the same.

Bachelors in the house I would like to know how you limit your expenses I think 40k should be enough to go through the week but how exactly?

I think you meant 40k through the month. Lol.
Being a bachelor still, I find myself spending between 20-30k per week and it is starting to worry me even.
Hopefully answers come but one way I suggest is get a journal and determine to write down what you want to get for the day and it should be that and that only.
My expense is so cos I eat out everyday but with this economic crisis, I'm going to learn cooking in the long run self. Lol.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2016
20k weekly too. 5k fuel feeding during d week 8-10k. weekend chops d rest
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2016
you need a woman in your life. commit fully to her and she'll help you plan and spend your money wisely.

2 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Kaira333: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Joavid post=48839095]you need a woman in your life. commit fully to her and she'll help you plan and spend your money wisely.[/quote

Not woman but good woman if not it will increase from 80k per month to 180k.

4 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by nairaschool01(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
bros I dey waste money well time to search for a lovely wife I earn 300k monthly plus skul runs from those student my monthly money they reach 600k weekly I spend nothing less than 80k
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by akaahs(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yaa, see how big boyz dey spent money weekly. Me na 1500 i dey spent i.e if i hv enough food stuff. 30000k monthly stipend.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by phabulous88(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joavid:
you need a woman in your life. commit fully to her and she'll help you plan and spend your money wisely.

Has she finished planning her life?

3 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
phabulous88:

does your question make sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by shegxi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
My rule is to first save b4 i spend.
If i say i want to save Xamount in a month, i find myself living within wats left. But when i say i want to spend and then save watever its remaining, its always tough to save something tangible.
In d end, it comes down to discipline.

2 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by phabulous88(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joavid:

does your question make sense to you?

Where in the Op's post was it mentioned or inferred that he needed a woman. Was the question even directed to you? It was directed to bachelors; are you one?
Even if you wanted to contribute, why not answer the darn question - how much do you spend in a week?!

3 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by lamideee(f): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
shegxi:
My rule is to first save b4 i spend.
If i say i want to save Xamount in a month, i find myself living within wats left. But when i say i want to spend and then save watever its remaining, its always tough to save something tangible.
In d end, it comes down to discipline.
. Baba Econs tongue
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Intrepid01(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
I used to have this issue too when I changed my job last year. I started spending time in Lagos and catering for my own expenses unlike the former job that takes me around and cater for all the expenses. I realised despite the fact that I earn around 400k, I'll still be close to broke by month end and expecting salary like i wasn't paid the previous month. Meanwhile no wife, child or anything. Na just me alone. So I decided to do this:
I first of all analysed those essential (fixed) expenses I can't do without in a month;
1. Fuel for car - 5k weekly = 20k in a month.
2. Fuel for gen - 2k weekly = 8k monthly.
3. Monthly tithe. ........× amount.
4. Xfers to family .......40k
5. Laundry .....5k on the average
6. Security and utility bills.....6K

After i found out that my fixed expenses are actually around 150k monthly. I just checked out some monthly investments and placed a direct debit instruction on my account .....whether I like it or not 200k is taken out of my acct. monthly to these investments. By so doing I av limited excess fund to throw around . Afterall na naija me dey ..na Rome father Xmas dey live.

Bros try this out.

5 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by gidjah(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm bros you resemble me far far. That was how I use to dig it out when men were boys o. But guys don't grow now I. Can't fit put peg o my expenses, unforseen expenses shows up daily now. I spend ten of thousands on recharge card weekly self, fuel, kids too dry! Chei, guys if you no ready no go close to marriage o, once you are not discipline as a single guy, you go suffer to adjust as a married man o.
Intrepid01:
I used to have this issue too when I changed my job last year. I started spending time in Lagos and catering for my own expenses unlike the former job that takes me around and cater for all the expenses. I realised despite the fact that I earn around 400k, I'll still be close to broke by month end and expecting salary like i wasn't paid the previous month. Meanwhile no wife, child or anything. Na just me alone. So I decided to do this:
I first of all analysed those essential (fixed) expenses I can't do without in a month;

After i found out that my fixed expenses are actually around 150k monthly. I just checked out some monthly investments and placed a direct debit instruction on my account .....whether I like it or not 200k is taken out of my acct. monthly to these investments. By so doing I av limited excess fund to throw around . Afterall na naija me dey ..na Rome father Xmas dey live.

Bros try this out.

1 Like

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
phabulous88:

Where in the Op's post was it mentioned or inferred that he needed a woman. Was the question even directed to you? It was directed to bachelors; are you one?
Even if you wanted to contribute, why not answer the darn question - how much do you spend in a week?!

Una no go kill me with laugh! cheesy
Mehn, u r bad oooo
The word: has she finished planning her life cheesy cheesy..lol

Well for me, i spend 10k a week..
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by chigoizie7(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Some weeks, I spend more than 20k" while some, I spend less than 2k for just my transport fare, so it depends on my mood.

I am an introvert, I am not the oringo type, I love that my lonely times.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Intrepid01(m): 3:27am On Aug 29, 2016
gidjah:
Hmm bros you resemble me far far. That was how I use to dig it out when men were boys o. But guys don't grow now I. Can't fit put peg o my expenses, unforseen expenses shows up daily now. I spend ten of thousands on recharge card weekly self, fuel, kids too dry! Chei, guys if you no ready no go close to marriage o, once you are not discipline as a single guy, you go suffer to adjust as a married man o.

Hmmm....words on marble. ...."once you are not disciplined as a single guy, you go suffer to adjust as a married man" .........
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by jashar(f): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Intrepid01:

Bros try this out.

cheesy
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Sese2(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Intrepid01:

Bros try this out.
hmmm that is a wise decision
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Phonefanatic: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Intrepid01:

Bros try this out.

Any tip on that monthly investment? I can put in that same amount every month only if it will get me something in return.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Phonefanatic: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Eghosa1:

I think you meant 40k through the month. Lol.
Being a bachelor still, I find myself spending between 20-30k per week and it is starting to worry me even.
Hopefully answers come but one way I suggest is get a journal and determine to write down what you want to get for the day and it should be that and that only.
My expense is so cos I eat out everyday but with this economic crisis, I'm going to learn cooking in the long run self. Lol.

That eating out is a no brainer I do the same since I find cooking stressful so I adopted a method...... Every weekend food is stocked in the freezer and that will take me through the week.
No more unnecessary bottle pooping and I've stayed away from jobless girls grin

4 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Phonefanatic: 12:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Joavid:

Nothing just a woman but a good one.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2016
phabulous88:

This question carry weight oh.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Intrepid01(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Any tip on that monthly investment? I can put in that same amount every month only if it will get me something in return.

No Biggie about that.....its a mutual fund investment. Go to ARM.com.ng and see the various investment products they offer clients. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by ElNur1: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Guy, I sent u an email.
pls check it.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by crackhaus: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Joavid:
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Ikaosunwon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
I spend roughly 7k per week. & everything should amount to 30-31k per month depending on the days.
Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
phabulous88:

really though? what's your problem?

was it difficult for you to understand I was just advising the op.

why jump on my post like a bissh in heat?

we are talking about planning finances, you're asking if she has planned her life?

who in this world has planned thier whole life?

have you planned your life?

which kind 10kobo sense you get?

shallow reasoning madu

2 Likes

Re: As A Bachelor What's Your Average Expenses Every Week? by phabulous88(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Joavid:

really though? what's your problem?

was it difficult for you to understand I was just advising the op.

why jump on my post like a bissh in heat?

we are talking about planning finances, you're asking if she has planned her life?

who in this world has planned thier whole life?

have you planned your life?

which kind 10kobo sense you get?

shallow reasoning madu

Nne why the insults na? Even if you wanted to insult me, be diplomatic about it. In any case, I forgive you grin

Biko ozugo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Relationship|marriage Survive Infidelity? / Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing / I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.