Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Some Benefits Of Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Benefits Of Atheism (3576 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by onetrack(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
Which of the lights, the ones in the oP? undecided

Yes. It's nice to see that you think so highly of us. Maybe it's from interacting with us here so much. Aren't atheists wonderful people? cool
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by honourhim: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
I'm telling you, the Bible got it right in the most basic way. "Foolishness"

Yeah the bible got it so right.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by promise10: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
oh! HCpaul is good with the "insanity" rhymes.

I was supposed to include that as one of the points grin

Atheism makes you sane
You cant be religious and be sane. All religious people are insane. Period!!! angry

grin grin grin
That Hcpaul can scream that "insanity" die.

That guy sef.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by promise10: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2016
canDy4eva:
BrB grin
Hey, who you epp?
Why must you post this here?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2016
SirWere:
I await Ebuka and naija to come endorse this thread and pepper it up with some memes.

On a serious note though;

I'll like to ask a simple question (off topic)

"How do you define a "true" christian."
have u forgottten?
Once a person sins he is no longer a christian..
A true christian is one who doesnt sin
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2016
very informative thread grin grin

Since they couldnt mention atheistic achievements winner01 thanks for assisting them. grin wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by ifenes(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
Another dead thread I opened with my winner01 account.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
ifenes:
Another dead thread I opened with my winner01 account.
Oh winner01, sorry, I ddnt know it was you grin grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by ifenes(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
Oh winner01, sorry, I ddnt know it was you grin grin

Can't you see I am talking to myself now. My aim is to use you to expose the childish ideas of Christianity. I am Ifenes and winner01. No one should take winner01 serious. That is me when I'm confused.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
ifenes:

Can't you see I am talking to myself now. My aim is to use you to expose the childish ideas of Christianity. I am Ifenes and winner01. No one should take winner01 serious. That is me when I'm confused.
You sure say u dey okay? undecided
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
If you dont believe you are an animal that magically appeared and accidentally evolved over the years from rocks and slime, then you are insane!!! angry

It sounds Stupid that you Atheist base your arguments of God not existing on Science.but still contradict Science with your claims.

Man came from rock!!! so why have all the Rocks presently not evolved ? Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2016
blueAgent:

It sounds Stupid that you Atheist base your arguments of God not existing on Science.but still contradict Science with your claims.

Man came from rock!!! so why have all the Rocks presently not evolved ? Clown
u lack basic knowledge of both words ''evolve and science''
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ winner01 Nice thread bro ... I don't know why my mentions didn't pick this up .

I loved the point where you mentioned that becoming atheists would ensure a quotidian supply of electricity - that was hilarious cheesy

Happy Sunday everyone !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by canDy4eva(f): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Am I occupyin ya space

U beta face front! undecided
promise10:

Hey, who you epp?

Why must you post this here?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

Has science ever confirmed life evolving from non-life?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
winner01:
evolution is nt abiogenesis
they differ oga
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

evolution is nt abiogenesis
they differ oga
Which one of them has been scientifically proven beyond reasonable doubt?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
winner01:
Which one of them has been scientifically proven beyond reasonable doubt?
all round evolution proven =90
micro evolution:100%
macro evolution:80% or a bit less..
Bt hey...seconds do turn to minutes..and minutes to hours..so its the same to me..
Abiogenesis:60% or more...
Two experiments...mullers' gave amino acids..
The other gave dna base...
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

I live and work Science everyday .
Evolution contracdicts all the law of Science,thats a fact. you can disprove my opnion with examples
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

Bt hey...seconds do turn to minutes..and minutes to hours..so its the same to me..

Total garbarge . give us facts not this trash.
Why are humans and plants not Evoluling now?

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

Total garbarge . give us facts not this trash.
Why are humans and plants not Evoluling now?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
winner01:
If you dont believe you are an animal that magically appeared and accidentally evolved over the years from rocks and slime, then you are insane!!! angry

Sorry for this post ,we are on the same side. i thought i was reffering to HCpaul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by HCpaul(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
blueAgent:

By believing that you came from Ape. I laugh at you , So you see why you are insane?

But been created from dust make perfect sense? An intelligent sculptor molded Adam and just breath inside his nostril and he gear up to life.

This same intelligent sculptor did operation on Adam by using one of his ribs to create an updated version of him and Adam that was I coma eventually called a replicate of himself a woman because she came out of man.

Am not hear to argue with a configured brain what evolution is and what it is not cuz I know that our Christian brothers in Africa doesn't know and they are not ready to know.

So that makes perfect sense.

Clap for yourself.

I just don't have the time cuz if I do, I would have tell you more about that your book by using both philosophical and theological approach.

Your insincerity comes when you find it difficult to see a single error in your primitive book but keep finding faults with other people's doctrine. Mind you, atheism is excluded.

This ignorance will stop one day.

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by GiMngo: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Well, the fact remains indisputable. All Atheists or whatever in the same class are fools. Little children are far wiser. Kids are longing to go deeper in God. Agbayas are still demon possessed. Pls wake up in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by hopefuLandlord: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
GiMngo:
Well, the fact remains indisputable. All Atheists or whatever in the same class are fools. Little children are far wiser. Kids are longing to go deeper in God. Agbayas are still demon possessed. Pls wake up in Jesus name.

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Pidggin(f): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Winners01 nice thread, you forgot to mention athiesm will make liable to control time. Since time only exists in our imagination athiest should be able to stop their aging process grin

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2016
HCpaul:

But been created from dust make perfect sense? An intelligent sculptor molded Adam and just breath inside his nostril and he gear up to life.

This same intelligent sculptor did operation on Adam by using one of his ribs to create an updated version of him and Adam that was I coma eventually called a replicate of himself a woman because she came out of man.

Am not hear to argue with a configured brain what evolution is and what it is not cuz I know that our Christian brothers in Africa doesn't know and they are not ready to know.

So that makes perfect sense.

Clap for yourself.

I just don't have the time cuz if I do, I would have tell you more about that your book by using both philosophical and theological approach.

Your insincerity comes when you find it difficult to see a single error in your primitive book but keep finding faults with other people's doctrine. Mind you, atheism is excluded.

This ignorance will stop one day.

Fool can you explain how bones in a liquid called sperm can form and grow in a woman's womb? their are things too big for your little ego ,brain and Science to understand.
You see why i call you a fool. you do not Believe that God could mould man from clay. ,which is logical .considering the fact that a sculpture must be made by someone. you rather believe that man can from Rock. which requires more faith to believe.

If you like believe their is no God.no matter how you try, it cannot make it to be true. so stop decieving yourself .Cowards like you hide under the belief of their is no God inorder to feel unaccountable to God. but that is just an illusion.

You think Religeon will wear out. i laugh at you fool. instead of Christainity or religeon to wear out .we are moving into religeous climax when Satan will Show his true motives on his captives like you. keep fooling yourself while Satan and Satanist keep gaining ground towards One World Government. you are too Dumb and blindfolded to even look and understand what is happening in the World today.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2016
blueAgent:

Fool can you explain how bones in a liquid called sperm can form and grow in a woman's womb? their are things too big for your little ego ,brain and Science to understand.
You see why i call you a fool. you do not Believe that God could mould man from clay. ,which is logical .considering the fact that a sculpture must be made by someone. you rather believe that man can from Rock. which requires more faith to believe.

If you like believe their is no God.no matter how you try, it cannot make it to be true. so stop decieving yourself .Cowards like you hide under the belief of their is no God inorder to feel unaccountable to God. but that is just an illusion.

You think Religeon will wear out. i laugh at you fool. instead of Christainity or religeon to wear out .we are moving into religeous climax when Satan will Show his true motives on his captives like you. keep fooling yourself while Satan and Satanist keep gaining ground towards One World Government. you are too Dumb and blindfolded to even look and understand what is happening in the World today.

He talks about ignorance like he can explain the origin of sexes and non vita a vita
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Pidggin:
Winners01 nice thread, you forgot to mention athiesm will make liable to control time. Since time only exists in our imagination athiest should be able to stop their aging process grin
lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by An2elect2(f): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Created God? / Meet The Church That Refuse To Help Endsars Ladies Becos Dey Are Wearing Trouser / Why Russia Is Afraid Of Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.