Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Some Benefits Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Benefits Of Atheism (3574 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Since no atheist will tell us what atheism can offer us, but will rather tell us repeatedly what religion can't offer us, ill like to point out some of the benefits which atheists think atheism can offer but are to scared to say so that they wont sound stup1d.

Some benefits of atheism

1. It helps you win gold medals at the olympics
I dont know how religion can affect prizes at the olympics but an atheist seems to think atheism will increase your chances of winning a gold medal. Dont shake your head yet, I was also shocked when he blamed religion for the underperformance of religious individuals and countries. I gave him the names of some gold medalists who dedicated their winnings to God. However, he failed to give proof of such terrible claim. Do atheists just love to discredit religion at every chance they get? undecided Beats me!

https://www.nairaland.com/3293381/why-religious-africa-underperforming-olympics#48558087

2. It stops you from becoming a terrorist
I don't know how this happens too, I gave some video proofs of potential atheist terrorists in my previous thread and numerous proofs of atheistic intolerance and violence. We know that "Atheists have killed way more people than all religion combined together" - This is one serious claim that no atheist have ever been able to refute. Every attempt to disprove that claim has been futile because history states the facts glaringly. Atheists don't care about this, they only care about religious terrorism. Religion breeds terrorism, that's it angry
https://www.nairaland.com/3270510/how-moderate-religion-helps-terrorist

3. It helps you to get along better with other people.
You cant possible get along with people if you are religious. You cant be at peace with people. It has to be one disagreement or the other.
https://www.nairaland.com/3294486/things-humanity-could-better-without

4. It helps us understand the world and universe around us better
You cant understand the theory of evolution world better if you are religious. Its just not possible. If you say you do, you are either deluding yourself or dishonest. Atheists have a monopoly of understanding. The religious individuals who founded most areas of science we have today were deceiving themselves, they didn't understand anything about the universe. If you wanna understand the world and universe better, better drop that religion!!! angry

5. It helps us understands ourselves better
You see, once you become an atheist, you tend to understand people better. You tend to respect them too. The kind of respect meted out to religious individuals on this section is a good example. You tend to understand religious people better. If you are religious and you think you understand your spouse, parents, friends etc, you're only deceiving yourself.

6. It makes us more prosperous
If you no wan poor kpoor, better run from religion. The christians who constitute 68%+ of world billionaires are deluded and deceiving themselves. Religion has a way of making you remain in poverty, dont ask me how, thats just the way it is. You can try it right now. Drop your religion and go check your closet for stacks of money. You wanna loose the money, just declare yourself religious again and zap! it'll vanish. It has been scientifically proven too. grin

7. It makes us happier
How can you be religious and be happy? undecided STOP DECEIVING YOURSELVES Christians, you are not happy, you are all sad. Nothing can make you happy, if you think you are happy you are just deceiving yourselves. Atheism is where the happiness is. If you aren't atheist you can't possibly be happy.

8. It makes us more honest
If you aren't atheist, you cant be honest with anything or anybody. You are a liar, a thief, a deceiver and above all a deluded, irrational, non-freethinker. Atheism and honesty are one and the same! PERIOD! angry
https://www.nairaland.com/3300321/what-benefits-believing-god-religion

9. It will help us to have 24-hour constant power supply and better health infrastructure
I have no idea how this will happen but it will. Atheism is so powerful to an extent that some atheists believe that NEPA/PHCN can magically transform overnight. Shouldn't we start preaching atheism to NEPA officials and anoint power transmission machines with the delusion of atheism? undecided

10. it makes us more law abiding
You cant be religious and be law abiding, all the touts, scums, robbers, prostitutes etc are all religious.

11. In general, it makes you better.

Atheists wont tell you what atheism can do, but they will tell you what religion cant do.
Funny guys, innit?

Sir Isaac Newton was right when he said: "Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors"

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
More evangelism. I expect KingEbuka to come and say 'Nice thread Bro'...

5 Likes

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
cc: KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Be nice. Let the kids have fun. wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Busayorafael(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Your obsession with atheism is amazing. Keep it up!

10 Likes

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Another achievement you failed to mention is Insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
I await Ebuka and naija to come endorse this thread and pepper it up with some memes.

On a serious note though;

I'll like to ask a simple question (off topic)

"How do you define a "true" christian."

2 Likes

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Nice thread Bro...... grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You want me to stop dont you? grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Busayorafael:
Your obsession with atheism is amazing. Keep it up!
Did you tell cloudgoddess, seun and hahn this when they opened their threads?

Why didnt you tell them? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueAgent:
Another achievement you failed to mention is Insanity.
oh! HCpaul is good with the "insanity" rhymes.

I was supposed to include that as one of the points grin

Atheism makes you sane
You cant be religious and be sane. All religious people are insane. Period!!! angry

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thoniameek:

Lol wink

Thanks Sis cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thoniameek:

How you dey?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
You want me to stop dont you? grin
Why in the Seven Kingdoms would I want you to stop?

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why in the Seven Kingdoms would I want you to stop?
I remember some psychology lessons I attended sometime ago. I've forgotten the name of the phenomenon, but it describes what i think you're trying to do.
You saying what will happen cos you probably dont want it to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
oh! HCpaul is good with the "insanity" rhymes.

I was supposed to include that as one of the points grin

Atheism makes you sane
You cant be religious and be sane. All religious people are insane. Period!!! angry

grin grin grin

By believing that you came from Ape. I laugh at you , So you see why you are insane?

Sorry for my former comment. we are on the same side. i thought it was Hcpaul.

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
I remember some psychology lessons I attended sometime ago. I've forgotten the name of the phenomenon, but it describes what i think you're trying to do.
You saying what will happen cos you probably dont want it to happen.
I am sure you failed those lessons. I am not an atheist.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by canDy4eva(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrB grin

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I didn't say you were, and no I didn't fail those lessons.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueAgent:

By believing that you came from Ape. I laugh at you , So you see why you are insane?
If you dont believe you are an animal that magically appeared and accidentally evolved over the years from rocks and slime, then you are insane!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by honourhim: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Seun and Lalastic biko catapult this highly information thread to the front door, i mean the chief page that the world may see the magical change that atheism will have on humanity once we drop religion.

Chai wetin we dey do since na? we for enter this atheism since make naija change over night to America.

Biko Op thank you very many for this educationist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
I didn't say you were, and no I didn't fail those lessons.
But your psychoanalysis was wrong.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by honourhim: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

you are not an atheist but it appears you are afraid of engaging atheists. A few times i have seen you engage them you nailed them totally and this makes me to wonder why you are afraid of them and like pretending to be one of them since you have so much to nail them. May be because you want to appear 'intelligent' as they deceive themselves that they are.

Berra stand out man.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by onetrack(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice to see that winner01 is starting to see the light. You'll be an atheist by Christmas! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
But your psychoanalysis was wrong.
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
honourhim:

you are not an atheist but it appears you are afraid of engaging atheists. A few times i have seen you engage them you nailed them totally and this makes me to wonder why you are afraid of them and like pretending to be one of them since you have so much to nail them. May be because you want to appear 'intelligent' as they deceive themselves that they are.

Berra stand out man.
You are a very judgemental person. You know nothing about me and you are already telling me I want to appear intelligent. I never still know wetin I collect for your hand for this Nairaland.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
Maybe, maybe not.
Believe me it was. I do not care whether or not anybody opens a thousand threads on any topic. I have not opened a thread in my over three years on this forum so why would I be bothered about what anybody does?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by honourhim: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You are a very judgemental person. You know nothing about me and you are already telling me I want to appear intelligent. I never still know wetin I collect for your hand for this Nairaland.

grin grin You collect dollar for my hand at 150 naira instead of the current 360 naira grin grin grin
Ok o. forgive me if i appear judgmental but i just spoke what i observed.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
onetrack:
Nice to see that winner01 is starting to see the light. You'll be an atheist by Christmas! grin
Which of the lights, the ones in the oP? undecided
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
honourhim:
Seun and Lalastic biko catapult this highly information thread to the front door, i mean the chief page that the world may see the magical change that atheism will have on humanity once we drop religion.

Chai wetin we dey do since na? we for enter this atheism since make naija change over night to America.

Biko Op thank you very many for this educationist.

You are welcome. I'm more concerned about how atheism would affect NEPA undecided
Do these people just say anything they want undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by honourhim: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
You are welcome. I'm more concerned about how atheism would affect NEPA undecided
Do these people just say anything they want undecided

Ahhh...bro, lets wait na for Fashola to become an atheists then you ll see how Nigeria will start enjoying uninterupted power supply over night.

Maybe Dora Akunyili was an atheists when she did wonders in NAFDAC. Atheism; the hope of the common man fool
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
honourhim:

Ahhh...bro, lets wait na for Fashola to become an atheists then you ll see how Nigeria will start enjoying uninterupted power supply over night.

Maybe Dora Akunyili was an atheists when she did wonders in NAFDAC. Atheism; the hope of the common man fool
I'm telling you, the Bible got it right in the most basic way. "Foolishness"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? / Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.