Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Some Benefits Of Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Benefits Of Atheism (3577 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2016
GiMngo:
Well, the fact remains indisputable. All Atheists or whatever in the same class are fools. Little children are far wiser. Kids are longing to go deeper in God. Agbayas are still demon possessed. Pls wake up in Jesus name.
Amen!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueAgent:

Total garbarge . give us facts not this trash. Why are humans and plants not Evoluling now?
why are u using a phone? What is that?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueAgent:

Fool can you explain how bones in a liquid called sperm can form and grow in a woman's womb? their are things too big for your little ego ,brain and Science to understand.
You see why i call you a fool. you do not Believe that God could mould man from clay. ,which is logical .considering the fact that a sculpture must be made by someone. you rather believe that man can from Rock. which requires more faith to believe.

If you like believe their is no God.no matter how you try, it cannot make it to be true. so stop decieving yourself .Cowards like you hide under the belief of their is no God inorder to feel unaccountable to God. but that is just an illusion.

You think Religeon will wear out. i laugh at you fool. instead of Christainity or religeon to wear out .we are moving into religeous climax when Satan will Show his true motives on his captives like you. keep fooling yourself while Satan and Satanist keep gaining ground towards One World Government. you are too Dumb and blindfolded to even look and understand what is happening in the World today.
yahweh must be proud...launching insults like an anti aircraft gun..
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueAgent:

I live and work Science everyday .
Evolution contracdicts all the law of Science,thats a fact. you can disprove my opnion with examples
all laws of science?
Hian...and u work science daily?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

all laws of science?
Hian...and u work science daily?

If their is any Scientific law that is consistent with Evolution ,you can post it for us to see.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2016
raphieMontella:
why are u using a phone? What is that?
Clown answer the Question.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He talks about ignorance like he can explain the origin of sexes and non vita a vita

I wonder, fools keep boosting about Science they know nothing about.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He talks about ignorance like he can explain the origin of sexes and non vita a vita

I wonder. some fools boost about Science which they know nothing about.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown answer the Question.
i ask again.. How did you become able to use a phone?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
blueAgent:

If their is any Scientific law that is consistent with Evolution ,you can post it for us to see.
lol...for real?
Are u sure u work in science?
Who made the claim dude?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by CAPSLOCKED: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
winner01:
I remember some psychology lessons I attended sometime ago. I've forgotten the name of the phenomenon, but it describes what i think you're trying to do.
You saying what will happen cos you probably dont want it to happen.

NICE THREAD MAN, AT LEAST FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT MORE REASONABLE THAN POSTING CRAZY LOCAL MEMES. smiley
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
raphieMontella:
Clown answer my Question and stop running away from the question.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol...for real?
Are u sure u work in science?
Who made the claim dude?

Which one is easier for you? to keep asking me this same question or to show me one law in Science that is consistent with your Evolution garbarge. this is a challenge . i had Atheists are all knowing .
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
raphieMontella:
Clown answer my Question and stop running away from the question.

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
blueAgent:

Which one is easier for you? to keep asking me this same question or to show me one law in Science that is consistent with your Evolution garbarge. this is a challenge . i had Atheists are all knowing .
u said evolution breaks all laws of science...
So which does it break?
Atheists are all knowing?
Who's feeding you with this trash?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

u said evolution breaks all laws of science...
So which does it break?
Atheists are all knowing?
Who's feeding you with this trash?

Shame on you. you could not give a single law in Science that is consistent with Evolution theory. and you claim to know Science?
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by raphieMontella: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
blueAgent:

Shame on you. you cannot give a single law in Science that is consistent with Evolution theory. and you claim to know Science?
like it or not dude..
Evolution is a fact...
EOD
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
like it or not dude.. Evolution is a fact... EOD
What made it a fact,? can you give us evidence
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Pureheart91(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Have been noticing and observing the way this sect called ATE-IS-IT fondly called the UN-BELIEVERS have been operating, especially in the African continent, i cud confidentally list out their features

FEATURE 1

-Frustation: Most Unbelievers in Africa more of the Western part, especially in Nigeria are born out of this trait. It's known that most of this folks have experienced one thing or the other, which had affected thier psych thus bringing about a disoriented thinkin in thier way of approach to life. Such attitude is born out from #FRUSTATION!!

undecided

Get more insight-
www.nairaland.com/3350663/beware-eye-opener-christain-faithfuls
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by Pureheart91(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Imagine what an ATE-IS-IT said...

www.nairaland.com/3353133/why-only-muslims-allowed-comment

You claimed to be straightforward, yet hide @ d walls of ur home decieving urslefs by living a double standard life, hence u guys are so:

DISHONEST/DEVIOUS(DEVILISH)/CUNNY
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pureheart91:
Imagine what an ATE-IS-IT said...
www.nairaland.com/3353133/why-only-muslims-allowed-comment
You claimed to be straightforward, yet hide @ d walls of ur home decieving urslefs by living a double standard life, hence u guys are so:
DISHONEST/DEVIOUS(DEVILISH)/CUNNY
lol. grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
raphieMontella:

like it or not dude..
Evolution is a fact...
EOD
Dalaman is this true grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by dalaman: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
winner01:
Dalaman is this true grin

Ogbeni na wetin na? Na wah ooo.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni na wetin na? Na wah ooo.
Re: Some Benefits Of Atheism by xpmode(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wow wow wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Sets Himself Ablaze After Impregnanting A Choir Member / An Atheist On Judgment Day / The Benefits Of Living Righteously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.