Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pbuh - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pbuh (1631 Views)

Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) / Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2009
PBUH[peace be unto him] is what muslims attach to Mohammed's name anytime they say or write it. Since muslims believe Mohammed is in heaven, why wish him peace in heaven? Can one be with allah and not have peace or does he[mohammed] yearn for peace from an imperfect world full of imperfect people?. What will Olabowale's peace wish do for mohammed who is already chilling in heaven?
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2009
Muhammad and all the Messengers and prophets, from Adam, to include 124,000 of them in human history, includes Jesus, son of mary all carry the same good wishes (AS)! Allah (SWT) says in Surah Azhab says to believers, give Muhammad (AS) SALAAM, TESLIM, when his name is mentioned, if you know what is good for you. So when we say (AS), we are actually obeying Allah so that we receive the "good" that He says in that Surah!

In many Surahs, and specific the last ayah of of Surah FAJR shows that Muhammad (AS) and all believers are destined for Paradise! You know, a black American Imam said some thing about this teslima and others that muslims say, for example astafirullah, subhanallah, alhamdulillah, etc, are like a storage of weaponry and survival kits. If you are a survivalist, preparing for an expedition in a hostile location, you do not carry the whole storage load with you. But take a few multipurpose tools, that you can also combine with others on you to do what I call transformer solutions, while you are playing McGaiver. The objective is that you survive the outing, with all that is within your reach. Yet you still have chance to use others from the same storage room, when you are preparing for another different kinda of outing, each time!
Re: Pbuh by Nezan(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2009
God took Jesus to heaven where he awaits until the day of judgment when he will return to earth (3,55). Muslim traditions teach that Muhammad died not knowing if he would be judged worthy to enter Paradise - where God has already placed Jesus. Muhammad is Dead and buried in Saudi Arabia. Jesus is alive both with God in heaven (paradise) and in Spirit with his followers on Earth. (Koran 3,55;4,158,159)

This is the great difference between Jesus and Muhammad according to the Quran/Koran. Jesus is alive in Heaven with God and Muhammad is dead and buried. IN MEDINA, SAUDI ARABIA, STILL AWAITING GOD'S JUDGMENT.
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
olabowale:

Muhammad and all the Messengers and prophets, from Adam, to include 124,000 of them in human history, includes Jesus, son of mary all carry the same good wishes (AS)! Allah (SWT) says in Surah Azhab says to believers, give Muhammad (AS) SALAAM, TESLIM, when his name is mentioned, if you know what is good for you. So when we say (AS), we are actually obeying Allah so that we receive the "good" that He says in that Surah!

In many Surahs, and specific the last ayah of of Surah FAJR shows that Muhammad (AS) and all believers are destined for Paradise! You know, a black American Imam said some thing about this teslima and others that muslims say, for example astafirullah, subhanallah, alhamdulillah, etc, are like a storage of weaponry and survival kits. If you are a survivalist, preparing for an expedition in a hostile location, you do not carry the whole storage load with you. But take a few multipurpose tools, that you can also combine with others on you to do what I call transformer solutions, while you are playing McGaiver. The objective is that you survive the outing, with all that is within your reach. Yet you still have chance to use others from the same storage room, when you are preparing for another different kinda of outing, each time!

Mohammed is not going for any expedition lest he needs your goodwill wishes. He is already in heaven with Allah so, why wish him peace while he is with Allah himself?. He should be the one wishing you peace and not the other way round. You get my drift?
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka: Did you read my saying that the Teslima is

1). Obeying Allah.
2). A means of receiving good, reward from Allah.

You unconsciously missed the last time of the first Paragraph. Here is its again, and my talking about store full of survival equiptments is to show you that the muslims have many simple things to do to get the blessings, mercy and forgiveness of Allah, but you know the truth, but decided to cover the truth anyway!

Allah (SWT) says in Surah Azhab says to believers, give Muhammad (AS) SALAAM, TESLIM, when his name is mentioned, if you know what is good for you. So when we say (AS), we are actually obeying Allah so that we receive the "good" that He says in that Surah!
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy~Emeka: Did you read my saying that the Teslima is

1). Obeying Allah.
2). A means of receiving good, reward from Allah.

You unconsciously missed the last time of the first Paragraph. Here is its again, and my talking about store full of survival equiptments is to show you that the muslims have many simple things to do to get the blessings, mercy and forgiveness of Allah, but you know the truth, but decided to cover the truth anyway!

Allah (SWT) says in Surah Azhab says to believers, give Muhammad (AS) SALAAM, TESLIM, when his name is mentioned, if you know what is good for you. So when we say (AS), we are actually obeying Allah so that we receive the "good" that He says in that Surah!

So you can be doing evil and still receive blessings from Allah as long as you say AS?. Shouldn't Allah measure obedience through your heart and not what you recite?
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan:

God took Jesus to heaven where he awaits until the day of judgment when he will return to earth (3,55). Muslim traditions teach that Muhammad died not knowing if he would be judged worthy to enter Paradise - where God has already placed Jesus. Muhammad is Dead and buried in Saudi Arabia. Jesus is alive both with God in heaven (paradise) and in Spirit with his followers on Earth. (Koran 3,55;4,158,159)

Tu'uminuna bi ba'adil kitaabi wa takfuruuna bi ba'ad. . .
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
muhsin:

Tu'uminuna bi ba'adil kitaabi wa takfuruuna bi ba'ad. . .

English please.
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
Meaning:

Unbelievers like you and Nezan believe in some portions of the book--Qur'an, and disbelieve in other portions.
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
Do you expect me to believe what Allah said about black people?
Re: Pbuh by Abuzola(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
What does Allah say ?
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 1:13am On Sep 30, 2009
@Aloy~emeka: « #5 on: Yesterday at 02:38:24 PM »
So you can be doing evil and still receive blessings from Allah as long as you say AS?. Shouldn't Allah measure obedience through your heart and not what you recite?
the christians say what goes into the body through the body is not important, the reason they give for eating pork, even no prophet and the human god Jesus did not eat it and showed disdain of it by sending demons into it.

Now Aloy~Emeka is playing the same game in reverse, about the muslims, maybe to justify his usage for the Christians, later? So that you know, Aloy~Emeka; the muslims are not supposed to do evil, whether they give the teslima or no. The Teslima as it is given in Commandment to seek good, as I have said, is an addition to "the ways of doing good" in place. Say whats in place in the many ways of doing good, is 1000, just add the Teslima to it at the 1001st way! You see how generous Allah is; giving us in every way, any and all ways to receive mercy from him? Yet you dont have to do evil, and if you do any evil, there are many many ways and teslima is one of them to seek forgiveness.

Now you know that what you say out is important as it is part of you, the inner you. What you take in (eat) is also important as the saying goes; you are what you eat. Those who eat pig will be piggy (greedy) and or be filthy!
Re: Pbuh by Nezan(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2009
Unbelievers like you and Nezan believe in some portions of the book--Qur'an, and disbelieve in other portions.

I dont believe in the koran, it is those portions of the Bible that were plagiarised into the koran without adulteration that I pointed out, but you surely know mohammed was a bad plagiariser, mistaken Mary the mother of Jesus for Miriam, Aaron's sister.
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy~emeka: « #5 on: Yesterday at 02:38:24 PM »  the christians say what goes into the body through the body is not important, the reason they give for eating pork, even no prophet and the human god Jesus did not eat it and showed disdain of it by sending demons into it.

Now Aloy~Emeka is playing the same game in reverse, about the muslims, maybe to justify his usage for the Christians, later? So that you know, Aloy~Emeka; the muslims are not supposed to do evil, whether they give the teslima or no. The Teslima as it is given in Commandment to seek good, as I have said, is an addition to "the ways of doing good" in place. Say whats in place in the many ways of doing good, is 1000, just add the Teslima to it at the 1001st way! You see how generous Allah is; giving us in every way, any and all ways to receive mercy from him? Yet you dont have to do evil, and if you do any evil, there are many many ways and teslima is one of them to seek forgiveness.

Now you know that what you say out is important as it is part of you, the inner you. What you take in (eat) is also important as the saying goes; you are what you eat. Those who eat pig will be piggy (greedy) and or be filthy! 

Did Abacha and IBB eat pork?
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hilarious. cheesy
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2009
Why are you laughing? Was it pig meat that made the likes of Abacha, IBB, Abdulsallaami etc steal our money in Nigeria?
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 2:47am On Oct 01, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka: if these people are bad without eating pork, just imagine how terrible bad they could have been! My proof; Right there in Nigeria, in 1966, the coups finally, amongst the military boys, with Jacob (calling himself yakubu) Gowon emerging as leader! The Kufar, and his brother Kufar, Odumegu Ojukwu fought each other destroying Nigeria, almost to ruin, with support of their Kufar brothers, Awolowo, and others! now swallow that after they have killed my brothers, Abu Bakr and Tafa Balewa (ra to both of them)! Dont forget that I am a muslim first, before anything, right there before I was created as a man!
Re: Pbuh by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 01, 2009
^^na Awolowo your kinsman you dey call Kufar?

abuzola must have converted you to an extremist.
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 2:56am On Oct 01, 2009
@Nezan: « #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:24 AM »

This is the great difference between Jesus and Muhammad according to the Quran/Koran. Jesus is alive in Heaven with God and Muhammad is dead and buried. IN MEDINA, SAUDI ARABIA, STILL AWAITING GOD'S JUDGMENT.
The condition of Isa bin Mariam (AS), different from Jesus of the Bible, is with Allah his Creator! In the day of Judgement, he will be unable to make Shiffah (intercession) for the general body of believers! Muhammad (AS) is the one who has been guaranteed that position!

Finally, death will reach Isa bin Mariam (AS) as he comes back to earth, and that is before the day of Judgement, beginning with true resurrection! This resurrection will be peaceful for Isa bin Mariam, along with the death that will come before it!
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 3:00am On Oct 01, 2009
@Tpia: « #17 on: Today at 02:48:50 AM »
^^na Awolowo your kinsman you dey call Kufar?

abuzola must have converted you to an extremist.
Omo iba eni rimi wa! Am my father's son. My late father (ra) did not like him for taking his land where Lberty Stadium was built by eminent domain, and I followed my father step by step!

Kaa son!
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2009
Awolowo I agree was a kafir because he was a greedy man who usurped peopls's resources to get rich but that does not prove the greed found among your muslim brothers like IBB and Abacha. Besides, you are Muslim first abi? That means you can betray your Yoruba christian brothers to the  hausa muslims because they don't share the same faith with you?. Don't let Afenifere declare you a Kafir.
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
This made me laugh:

Aloy.Emeka:

Do you expect me to believe what Allah said about black people?

Another one: grin
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
@Aloy~emeka:
Don't let Afenifere declare you a Kafir.
I will support all muslims, not only hausas, but all muslims. Thats include all calabar, Ijaw, Igbo, and foreign Muslims! I dont care for Afenifere, because am not foolishly and stubbornly ethnocentric! You should have known that. No?

When you become muslim, I will love you more than I care for Noetic, or davidylan who is almost like a son to me.
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
Am laughing that Aloy.Emeka, a man who is very smart does not know that he is a Kufar! Hello, every non-muslim is a Kufar. In Islam there are two classes of people; Believers; Muslims. Others are disbelievers; Kufar.

It is in the same vein as in all entities; God; Creator. Others are creations, Jesus is one of us (creations).
Re: Pbuh by AloyEmeka9: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2009
olabowale:

Am laughing that Aloy.Emeka, a man who is very smart does not know that he is a Kufar! Hello, every non-muslim is a Kufar. In Islam there are two classes of people; Believers; Muslims. Others are disbelievers; Kufar.

It is in the same vein as in all entities; God; Creator. Others are creations, Jesus is one of us (creations).

Lol, I didn't know for real. I thought a kafir is derogatory Islamic word for black people. grin grin
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Lol, I didn't know for real. I thought a kafir is derogatory Islamic word for black people. grin grin

False. shocked

cheesy
Re: Pbuh by Nezan(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
The condition of Isa bin Mariam (AS), different from Jesus of the Bible, is with Allah his Creator! In the day of Judgement, he will be unable to make Shiffah (intercession) for the general body of believers! Muhammad (AS) is the one who has been guaranteed that position!

Finally, death will reach Isa bin Mariam (AS) as he comes back to earth, and that is before the day of Judgement, beginning with true resurrection! This resurrection will be peaceful for Isa bin Mariam, along with the death that will come before it!

Another arabian fairy tale . . . grin grin grin . . .

That is why I always refer to muslims as deluded people smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
Nezan:

Another arabian fairy tale . . . grin grin grin . . .

That is why I always refer to muslims as deluded people smiley smiley smiley smiley

But you cannot establish any "truth" to support that up to now.

Funny. cheesy
Re: Pbuh by Nezan(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2009
To establish a truth that muslims are deluded people? what else do you need?
Re: Pbuh by muhsin(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
Although thats not what I mean, but you can prove that as well.

I mean the "truth" that Bible is not partly interpolated.
Re: Pbuh by Nezan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
The burden of proof lies on mohammed and muslims who are fond of saying that the Bible is corrupt without ever bringing the uncorrupted bible cheesy
Re: Pbuh by olabowale(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
do you nezan ever seen the uncorrupted Bible? go to the public library or some bible selling store in Abuja and collect many different types of bible. Close your eyes and pick a bible, that bible call it uncorrupt, then the others corrupt. No? Hopefully you are a protestants and it will be a misfortune if you happen to pick Catholic or Mormon's! No?

I have news for you, man; no uncorrupt Bible, and should know it. Osis knows it and she knows she is in the wrong column!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Women Go 4 Itkaf? / Know Your Mahrams In Islam / What Is Inside The Black Box In Mecca Muslims Pray To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.