Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend (25945 Views)

Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Spells(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Is he a Christian or a Muslim

Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by duni04(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2016
This "nigerian parents" nonsense is getting very lame. Parents world over would ask the same questions. This donkey has been seriously over flogged undecided
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
i was here,
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Is nur funny
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Focusephraim(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Are they your Mates? Dont u have standard?
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by YINKS89(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
is the person a boy or a girl.
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by mochi1(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2016
I remember when a female friend introduced me to her mum. That woman asked me many of these questions like I came to ask for her daughter's hand in marriage. I ready for that woman that day, fully loaded.
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by MrCounselor: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Being protective
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by nuradeen011(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2016
op you frgt to add " no i have some work for you" for any time you ask to go out
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by HomeOfMe(f): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
6. “Where do they stay?”

Why? Do you want to rent?
Almost all the questions are important especially number six which are meant to protect you in these day and age full of evil people and kidnappers. Any child who takes offence when asked,"where do they stay?" is a very unreasonable child.
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by kadree(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
After question similar to d last one, na child's play b d redness of apolo induced red eyes compare to my own. I go come sing wetin don bcom boring anthem for my mama ear"pesi nor go rest agay? "haha by dat time, anyone of my playful gang wey support my mama, na war oooo. Lolz

Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by expensive2(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
exactly . ..........u got them right......God bless Nigerian parents
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by addicted268(f): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
6. “Where do they stay?”

Why? Do you want to rent?
My mum own doesnt end here.i ll get biro n paper and write their house address.chai.sweet mama.
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by MidasKinki: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Email @ Midasbarrack@gmail.com

Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by kenoz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
The worst I've heard was at age 14 thereabout when I was still going through puberty. I got the question:

" I hope there aren't small girls you're planning on visiting there?".

The shame, the shame. It still bites me till this day.
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
10. “Where are they from?”

Earth, I think.

You are not well. grin
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by colbankz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
12. “Are they born again?”

Am I Jesus?
stil laffin
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by colbankz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
9. “Who are their parents?”

My God!
dz guy 4nny
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by penance(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
12. “Are they born again?”

Am I Jesus?
classic answer to a weird question!
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
penance:
classic answer to a weird question!
grin
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by knight05(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
suzan404:
grin
lemme too join. . grin
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
knight05:
lemme too join. . grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Beamborla(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
I'm not familiar with any of the questions
We never dreamt of going out to visit...even when sent if errands, you dare not stay out beyond their calculated time.

Now popsy is disturbed I'm always indoor...I just dey laugh am

If you had the liberty to ask for permission to go out, lucky you.
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by beadaholic(f): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2016
In my house the first question is " Is it a boy or a girl"? In my mind i'll be like "if I was going to visit a boy will I tell you" the most annoying one was when my cousin of 26 years said she was going out and my mum was still asking her if the friend she's going to visit was a boy or girl! Haba! Mum do you want her to die single?

Anyway, she died single in her early 30's from Cancer. RIP
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by bravojohny(m): 3:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian parents can spoil show most times
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by micfoley: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Funny
Re: 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2016
suzan404:
4. “How many times have they come here?”

Chineke!

Lmao, everyone's parents did this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.