Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? (2760 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by miracle956: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2018
I hate being clingy and usually believe in giving girls space and I also have the opinion that the more I call her the less she values me. But I was with a girl recently and a guy called her she talked to him badly and after the call she said this one will not call everyday and he will expect me to be picking. My sister was also fighting her man and she said he doesn't call that its only twice a day he calls. I like to know here cos I like calling girls like once in a week at most 3 times although all the girls I get dont stay up to a month. pls I need your answers. Thank you
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by SUPERPACK: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2018
no pussy is worth calling 2 times a day, unless its gold plated. they guys that do that find it hard to call their parents even ones in a month.

6 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
It all depends on the lady you are dealing with, some like to be called often while some don't. You have to ask the lady. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by tstx(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
i call once in a while. whenever they call i rarely pick too.
I cannot come and scatter my relationship with over familiaritirism

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018
It depends on d kind of girl and what you need her for. If you want to date her, just keep calling till u win her heart, then she'll be d one calling..thats if youre patient sha bcus it can be really tiring and depressing..its d patience they cant bear that they expect you to bear.

Some of dem like calls, some don't. The annoying part is they won't open up to you abt what they like but expect you to just know like ure you're alpha and omega. A person likes ur call, Shebi shes supposed to give you pleasant replies that will make u wanna call more, but instead, she'll do shakara to give u an impression that ur calls are disturbances or so, when you then reduce this 'disturbance' she'll just conclude that u don't call often. Some of them do so cuz of d lots of guys falling for them. Me i prefer the late 20s-early 30s. When they're in search for a husband, their "unnecessary" wahala would have reduced and they'll value ur calls more.

However, if you have a runs deal with them, you don't need to make excessive calls. I love ladies 30s-50s for that. They are usually my clients

4 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Shelumiel: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Your calling frequency is okay . The only thing you may need to add is making your call time worth it . You can make it worth it by making her interested in you ...like saying funny stuff or cracking jokes.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your calling frequency is okay . The only thing you may need to add is making your call time worth it . You can make it worth it by making her interested in you ...like saying funny stuff or cracking jokes.
Like you're competing with other guy-callers for her. Right?

That's why sugar-coated lies works all the time. After all, its d pussy that's craved for not the person.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by vanida6: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Just always on call wit me i dnt care cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Shelumiel: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Exactly bros.

That's why sugar-coated lies works all the time. After all, its d pussy that's craved for not the person.
LOL...life is more than sex o.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
LOL...life is more than sex o.
If it is, you won't trouble yourself trying to please a girl thru calls o. Its d sex that makes it competitive
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by internationalman(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Like you're competing with other guy-callers for her. Right?

Why do I get the feeling that you are a virgin...

A lot of people that talk bold and plain like this guy online are the Polar opposite of who they are online.

4 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2018
internationalman:

Why do I get the feeling that you are a virgin...

A lot of people that talk bold and plain like this guy online are the Polar opposite of who they are online.
Your feeling is misleading bro. And you're the victim

Perhaps ur feeling shd have also made u know that some of us have seen it all in women dat we resolve to only what we do.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by 2dice01: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
It all depends on the lady you are dealing with, some like to be called often while some don't. You have to ask the lady. smiley
ask the lady for real

E.g
Bae should i call you thrice daily or only at night? grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by internationalman(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Your feeling is misleading bro. And you're the victim

Perhaps ur feeling shd have also made u know that some of us have seen it all in women dat we resolve to only what we do.
You might be an exception but my feeling is right
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2018
2dice01:
ask the lady for real

E.g
Bae should i call you thrice daily or only at night? grin
If direct approach is applicable to the lady, why not.

But if not , try sounding concerned as not being a form of disturbance.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by 2dice01: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
If direct approach is applicable to the lady, why not.

But if not , try sounding concerned as not being a form of disturbance.
a real guy dont need algorithm to calculate when to call or not

If i call and she cant call back at least once a while then i dont see myself being a father chrismas

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
A non-cheating girl,will want it like how pastors are called by God...but,the cheating ones,will never like it.still pretends they do.and most cheating girls sees it also as disturbance.even when you force the calls on them,some will end the call,and tells you"i will you back,am attending to mum",am cooking,am in the saloon,am in a cab,am on the road.all lies....abeg,if u meet d nice ones,treat dem nice and always call dem...if na dos gbolo ones.no boda,save ur credit.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
2dice01:
a real guy dont need algorithm to calculate when to call or not

If i call and she cant call back at least once a while then i dont see myself being a father chrismas
ok
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Limitless72(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
A non-cheating girl,will want it like how pastors are called by God...but,the cheating ones,will never like it.still pretends they do.and most cheating girls sees it also as disturbance.even when you force the calls on them,some will end the call,and tells you"i will you back,am attending to mum",am cooking,am in the saloon,am in a cab,am on the road.all lies....abeg,if u meet d nice ones,treat dem nice and always call dem...if na dos gbolo ones.no boda,save ur credit.

Dat why I like my kinda person....
I will tell you straight up dat u not worthy of my calls....The best revenge on girls like that is to ignore them like they nvr existed....
Fact still remain,, U face your life, hustle hard, they would come trolling....

Why would guys disturb and lose their value for girls that don't worth it.......
If my fellow Niggaz really know their value,,, and think beyond sex and thier third leg,,, only then would ladies respect them and crave for their attention....
KAPISH

5 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by mrbaba18(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2018
D funny part is wen a lady luv u she wil b d 1 making d calls wit out knwin she has been d 1 making all d cal. u dnt need 2 b Calling every hour 2 prove ur luv just cal ha wen u mis ha
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Lalas247(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Once a week!

Like what is he calling me for ? He should be working hard !
It’s physically I have to see you at least twice a week minimum grin or you know the rest .....

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
It depends....

Personally I call you as much as you call me. Its as simple as that.

Cheap data available....... Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by zenith4biz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shelumiel:

If what she wants is comedy, let her download basket mouth videos online....

Why waste time entertaining a clown that cannot hold an intelligent conversation...

We attract our kinds

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Lordbooster(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Twice thrice a day morning noon n nyt....anyways check on our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by chiommy123(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
everyday and every night before you go to bed
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by daveP(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lalas247:
Once a week!

It’s physically I have to see you at least twice a week minimum grin or you know the rest .....
Your fellow ladies will come for you. Call? not always, but communicate always is a must for me... SMS is there. mails are too. etc.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by weyreypey: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lalas247:
Once a week!

Why do you have to see me physically? We can chat facetime etc... You're just one of the team...
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Allwility: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Call her just like your doctor's prescription. angry

Two times in the morning,
Two times in the afternoon,
Two times before going to bed.

Nonsense, grin because you dont have anything else to do.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by virud: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
You don't want to give anyone the impression that you're mostly unoccupied. Even if you have nothing to do the whole day, no one has to know {unless the person can offer you something to do}. It's imperative to give the impression of having a busy and eventful life.

Every relationship is unique, therefore should be approached with an open and particularly unique manner.

Generally in communication, timing is key. Avoid calling during working hours. Schedule your call before or after working hours.

Lastly, texting is a fine alternative to calling. Personally, I prefer communicating via text.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says The Maid Can’t Have What ‘madam’ Is Having? / A.. / Adult Movie Stars Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.