Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

ladies na wah ooh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ladies na wah ooh (1021 Views)

Photo Sent Upside Down..is This Some Kindof Mistake Or Wah!? / ooh / Na Wah For Some Naija Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ladies na wah ooh by femialao(m): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2009
My name is femi, why is it that ladies do not easily agree for guys asking them out, rather, they prefer 2 call someone they do not know on magazine for serious relationship or meet people on line? well, if it is so, am single and really needs a lady 4 serious relationship.
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2009
your name is femi and what now?

I'm lost

femis are too many on Nl sef.

Jide and Tunji no dey here?
Re: ladies na wah ooh by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2009
femialao:

My name is femi, why is it that ladies do not easily agree for guys asking them out, rather, they prefer 2 call someone they do not know on magazine to love them of some one they meet on line? well, if it is so, am single and really needs a lady 4 serious relationship. 08065675156 or 08028567380

Did you miss road? undecided grin
Re: ladies na wah ooh by AniLee(f): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2009
femialao:

why is it that ladies do not easily agree for guys asking them out, rather, they prefer 2 call someone they do not know on magazine to love them of some one they meet on line?

is that really true
Re: ladies na wah ooh by justwise(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2009
femialao:

My name is femi, why is it that ladies do not easily agree for guys asking them out, rather, they prefer 2 call someone they do not know on magazine to love them of some one they meet on line? well, if it is so, am single and really needs a lady 4 serious relationship. 08065675156 or 08028567380

If they agreed easily we call them names, when they made us work for it, we complain. Femi, are u new in this game called rela/ship?

Don't force urself on any girl, treat them with respect and allow them to make up their mind whether they want u or not.
Re: ladies na wah ooh by CrazyMan(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2009
Femi take it easy;, a has the right to choose whoever she wishes to date. The good news here is that if you compose yourself properly whenever you approach them, you might get lucky and win her all for yourself; so cheer up and keep trying cheesy
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2009
[quote author=justwise link=

Don't force urself on any girl, treat them with respect and allow them to make up their mind whether they want u or not.
[quote][/quote]don't even have them in mind, keep yourself busy with something else, dont show great interest in them and dont try to please or force yourself on them, wait and watch your time will come, you will be selecting & be changing them like your boxers.
Re: ladies na wah ooh by biola44: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: ladies na wah ooh by whitelexi(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: ladies na wah ooh by justwise(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2009
yorke:

[quote author=justwise link=

don't even have them in mind, keep yourself busy with something else, dont show great interest in them and dont try to please or force yourself on them, wait and watch your time will come, you will be selecting & be changing them like your boxers.

!
From previous experience, u are spot on
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2009
[quote][/quote]yeah, give them much attention,they i will take you for granted
Re: ladies na wah ooh by justwise(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2009
yorke:

yeah, give them much attention,they i will take you for granted

I think we went to the same school of women-knowledge ahaha
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2009
justwise:

I think we went to the same school of women-knowledge ahaha
i could remember then how gals used to diss me, the rejection and all that, it was hell, cos they almost killed my self-esteem, i was naive, they made me went broke, they chop my naira wella.lols
Re: ladies na wah ooh by justwise(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2009
yorke:

i could remember then how gals used to diss me, the rejection and all that, it was hell, cos they almost killed my self-esteem, i was naive, they made me went broke, they chop my naira wella.lols

Hahahahahaha, oh dear!
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2009
justwise:

Hahahahahaha, oh dear!
i just wise up.i stop giving them attention, anytime they see me,i pretended being very busy, but was i really busy?NO!i was busy doing nothing, you dont have to give them the impression that you have all the whole time to spend with them, they will not value you, so i was scarce like diamond.
Re: ladies na wah ooh by nana(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2009
Femi,I need to see ur picture b4 I say any other thing.
Re: ladies na wah ooh by IFELEKE(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2009
femialao:

Little wonder you find it hard to get a lady to ''agree''.
Re: ladies na wah ooh by justwise(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2009
nana:

Femi,I need to see your picture b4 I say any other thing.

Are u trying to suggest that his looks maybe the prob?
Re: ladies na wah ooh by nana(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2009
justwise:

Are u trying to suggest that his looks maybe the prob?
lipsrsealed Nah
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2009
Now what now? grin
Re: ladies na wah ooh by justwise(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Now what now? grin

Exactly!
Re: ladies na wah ooh by hasyak(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2009
MONEY MONEY MONEY IS YOUR ANSWER
make money and show it and see what will hapeen
you go tire, and another way is if u sabi lie well and pretend, then it works, form big boy build castle for air but this one no dey last,
the real juju na MONEY undecided embarassed cool shocked sad angry grin
Re: ladies na wah ooh by Pweety4me(f): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2010
yorke:

i could remember then how gals used to diss me, the rejection and all that, it was hell, cos they almost killed my self-esteem, i was naive, [b]they made me went broke, they chop my naira wella.[/b]lols
Lolz so funny,but y did u do that 2 urself?how old were u then sef?high school?or u no fine? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which 1 Do Gals Prefer / Your Boss & Your Spouse / Most Beautiful Yoruba Breed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.