Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! (48811 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / MMM Returns With New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by fifteen1(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2016
x240:

Enemy of progress, why not advise people to stop playing baba ijebu and sport betting. I have never seen anyone complaining of being scammed by MMM, except the wicked government and stingy banks fighting to bring MMM down. Ask yourself, why is the government not after sport betting that always make people loose money.
Are you mad?

let me ask that first question. Something as obvious as this and you are still talking rubbish.

Maybe I need to start a scamming biz to scam gullible Nigerians like you. Wtf!

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Auseayo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
MMM is 4real, am a living testimony.
Chat me up on watsapp or call me 08137363638 to know everytin abt mmm wit proofs
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
GROW YOUR BITCO!N, DOUBLE YOUR BITCO!N IN 5 DAYS

https:///78RvBkwgtVOFwn7kJTFkSY
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by jist2day: 6:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Thunder will fire you and your entire generation op.
why have you not taken the pain to write extensively about the collapsing economy,why mmm? did the participants tell you they don't know the risks?
Like l said,may the failure you wish for mmm and its participants be upon you and your entire generation op.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Jcan: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
NgcoboP:
lalasticlala please help save Nigerians from this PONZI scheme!

Convicted Russian fraudster launches financial scheme in SA Sergei Mavrodi is at it again with MMM.
Hanna Ziady | 17 August 2015 00:01

Sergei Mavrodi, a convicted Russian criminal who served jail time for fraud, appears to be successfully running the same pyramid scheme that swindled thousands of Russians out of their hard-earned rubles here in South Africa.

According to The Moscow Times, Mavrodi was found guilty in 2007 of defrauding 10 000 investors out of 110 million rubles, worth some $4.3 million at the time.

Mavrodi, described by TIME Magazine as “Russia’s Bernie Madoff”, developed MMM as, “a crude financial pyramid scheme”, in the 1990s.

Having cheated millions of Russians of their savings, writes TIME, he served a four-year sentence for fraud and then in 2011 reappeared plugging MMM-2011.

MMM-2011’s business model appears very similar to MMM South Africa, a “social financial network” promising 30%-per-month returns. It claims it is not a high-yield investment programme (HYIP), but simply “a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid”.

“This is the first sprout of something new in the modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world’s unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse!” the company declares on its local website.

MMM claims to do nothing more than connect its participants, who then transfer money to each other directly “without intermediaries”. Once creating a Personal Office (PO), participants are given “Mavro” – the internal currency of the system – equal to whatever amount they have invested (a minimum of R100), which then grows at a rate of 30% per month, according to MMM.

This translates to 360% per annum. The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) describes as a “multiplication scheme” (i.e. a Ponzi scheme) anything that promises an investor an effective annual interest rate 20% above the repo rate, which is currently at 6%.

Participants must transfer money to another MMM member’s bank account before they are paid their Mavro. No explanation is given as to how these investments earn such high rates of interest. “There is no central account in MMM, to collect all the money of participants (and from where they could be stolen easily). All the money transfers are made directly between participants,” MMM claims.

Members can also earn registration bonuses, referral bonuses, manager’s bonuses and bonuses for appearing in video testimonials.

Established in 2011, MMM claims to have a presence in 107 countries and more than 138 million participants around the world. Its website lists only nine countries, including Kazakhstan, India, Bangladesh and the Philippines.

This journalist received an unsolicited SMS from MMM last week, advertising its 30%-a-month returns. It appeared to come from a number in Cambodia.

Sergei speaks to South Africa via YouTube

MMM South Africa’s Facebook page has more than 22 000 likes and is used to disseminate weekly news from Mavrodi: YouTube videos of him discussing the business model in Russia with English subtitles.

In his most recent YouTube video, released last week, Mavrodi remarks, “Everything is wonderful in South Africa. The dynamics of the development are high. The participants and managers are active… However, I remind that it doesn’t mean we should relax and do nothing. We have to work hard, apply all efforts, develop the system, and everything will be even better… Nevertheless, I repeat that generally everything is wonderful, and you see it. Everybody is paid. So the dynamic of the development are growing constantly (sic).”

Mavrodi appears to sign off all his YouTube clips with the message, “I believe that the financial apocalypse is inevitable. Together We Change the World.”

Based on these videos and an extensive ideological explanation on its website, MMM appears to be a reaction to the established financial system and its exclusion of the majority of workers to the unjust benefit of a select minority.

In 2011, Russia Today reported that MMM-2011 was a “classic Ponzi scheme” that was set to collapse, “leaving thousands of families penniless”.

“The South African Reserve Bank (Sarb) does not comment on or provide any details pertaining to past, current or potential investigations we may be involved in as part of our mandate,” said Hlengani Mathebula, head of group strategy and communications at the Sarb.

Moneyweb could not reach representatives of MMM in South Africa via email or cellphone.
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/in-depth/investigations/convicted-russian-fraudster-launches-financial-scheme-in-sa/
shut up jo u r lying bankers have paid u to say that.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by kason(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
[s][quote author=NgcoboP post=48665276]South Africa 2016: LIKE play like play I warned them about investing in HYIP and rather do a physical business like trading, imports and exports..... but stubbornly they refused and laughed at me.... I kept quiet watched them put in the hard earned money... fastforward a few weeks later they had been duped.... "problems with the repayment system" meaning the fraudsters' exit strategy. No substitute for hardwork keep your money.... do legit biz deals. Avoid unnecessary suffering..

They the six Nigerians were introduced into the scheme by a friend who had also profited (but also lost out in the end), and they in turn brought in friends looking for easy money (MMM claim to offer) .... one of them got a pay out and that gingered more people to "invest" and by the time it collapsed the number of victims were more than those who benefited or profited from the scheme. The koko of the yarnyarn it that the victims outstrips the beneficiaries..... be wise, the initiators of the scheme have their own exit strategies ..... Nigeria is tough without getting scammed as it is already.... don't let yourself be scammed. #peaceout....

Thank you. I decided to make this thread as a result of posts I have been seeing about MMM please be wise, don't be lured by easy money. Read the book "the richest man in babylon"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s.[1][2] By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders.

Contents [hide]
1 History
2 See also
3 References
4 External links
History[edit]
MMM was established in 1989 by Sergei Mavrodi,[2] his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi, and Olga Melnikova. The name of the company was taken from the first letters of the three founders' surnames.

Initially, the company imported computers and office equipment. In January 1992, tax police accused MMM of tax evasion, leading to the collapse of MMM-bank, and causing the company to have difficulty obtaining financing to support its operations. Faced with difficulties in funding its foreign trade, the company switched to the financial sector. It offered American stocks to Russian investors, but met with little success. Later, MMM-Invest was created for the purpose of collecting vouchers during privatisation. This effort was similarly unsuccessful.[citation needed]

MMM created its successful Ponzi scheme in 1994. The company started attracting money from private investors, promising annual returns of up to one thousand percent. It is unclear whether a Ponzi scheme was Mavrodi's initial intention, inasmuch as such extravagant returns might have been possible during the Russian hyperinflation in such commerce as import-export.[citation needed]

MMM grew rapidly. In February 1994, the company reported dividends of 1,000%, and started an aggressive TV ad campaign. Since the shares were not quoted on any stock exchange and the company itself determined the share price, it maintained a steady price growth of thousands of percent annually, leading the public to believe its shares were a safe and profitable investment.[citation needed]

An important factor in the scheme's success was word of mouth, but most of the company's success came from its extremely aggressive ad campaign, which appealed to the general public by using "ordinary" characters that viewers could identify with. The most famous of them, a "folk hero" of early 1994, was Lyonya Golubkov. Another notable marketing effort was a giveaway of free Metro trips to all Moscow citizens on a particular day. MMM also was one of the first well-known companies in Russia with a logotype and slogans ("Flying from shadow to the light" and others).[citation needed]

At its peak the company was taking in more than 100 billion rubles (about 50 million USD) each day from the sale of its shares to the public. Thus, the cashflow turnover at the MMM central office in Moscow was so high that it could not be estimated. The management started to count money in roomfuls (1 roomful of money, 2 roomfuls of money, etc.).[citation needed]

Regular publication in the media of the rising MMM share price led President Boris Yeltsin to issue a decree in June 1994 prohibiting financial institutions from publicising their expected income.[citation needed]

The success of MMM in attracting investors led to the creation of other similar companies, including Tibet, Chara, Khoper-Invest, Selenga, Telemarket, and Germes. All of these companies were characterised by aggressive television advertising and extremely high promised rates of return. One company promised annual returns of 30,000%.[citation needed]

On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion). In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed suicide.[citation needed]

Several organisations of "deceived investors" made efforts to recover their lost investments, but Sergei Mavrodi manipulated their indignation and directed it at the government. In August 1994 Mavrodi was arrested for tax evasion. However, he was soon elected to the Russian State Duma, with the support of the "deceived investors". He argued that the government, not MMM, was responsible for people losing their money, and promised to initiate a pay-back program. The amount ultimately paid back was minuscule compared to the amount owed.[citation needed]

In October 1995, the Duma cancelled Mavrodi's right to immunity as a deputy. In 1996, he tried to run for Russia's presidency, but most of the signatures he received were rejected. MMM declared bankruptcy on September 22, 1997.[citation needed]

While it was believed that Sergei Mavrodi left Russia and moved to the United States, it is possible that he stayed in Moscow, using his money to change apartments regularly and employ a group of former special agents. With the help of a distant relative he started Stock Generation Ltd., another pyramid scheme based around trading non-existent companies' stocks in a form of the "stock exchange game" on the company's site, stockgeneration.com. Despite a bold-letter warning on the main page that the site was not a real stock exchange, between 20,000 and 275,000 people, according to various estimates, fell for the promised 200% returns and lost their money. According to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, losses of victims were at least USD 5.5 million.[citation needed]

Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long).[citation needed] At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007.[citation needed] He later went on to creating yet another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011.

The MMM scandal led to increased regulation of the Russian stock market, but the legacy of the fraud led many to become extremely suspicious of any joint stock companies.

In 2015 MMM began operating in South Africa with the same business model as MMM-2011, claiming a "30% per month" return through a "social financial network".[3] The group was identified as a possible pyramid scheme by the National Consumer Commission and accounts of clients were later frozen by Capitec Bank.[4] In response to mounting criticism and official investigations by state authorities in 2016 supporters of the South African MMM scheme staged a protest march in Johannesburg.[5]

In 2016, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience.[6][/quote[/s]]

This fellow is a sponsored BLOGGER

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
kason:
[s]

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by nd07(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2016
x240:

To God who made me. I am tired of the millions of silly people we have in this country.

That's why i don't even bother again when i see scam threads because they are so silly you feel like planking them. HYIPs, MLMs and whatever are just scams which would blow up soon. Their strategy is always simple. Keep it running for some few months to years and pay peanuts. After generating enough, pull the plug and make away with billions of Naira. Just rinse and repeat

Another just called a brother of mine who is cash officer that money was withdrawn from his account. Can you imagine him sending his atm numbers, ccv2 and even safe token to scammers over the phone even when the SMS clearly states do not disclose to anyone this info. This is someone who frequents bank halls and atms and daily the messages displayed there is never to disclose any information even to bank officials

I just weep for this nation.

My brother, if poverty is behind d carelessness of people, i'm yet to know. A friend did not participate in any MTN play & win whatever. suddenly he received a text from a private number that he won a million, he stupidly fell in, sent thousands of Naira airtime to d scammers in d bid of making some clearerance before claiminghis money. the worst is that this man is a graduate. he was already cooking up testimony he'll share inhis church only for him to discover at last that he had beenscammed
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Akdams(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Welcome to *RAISE MONEY HERE*

We are only here because of just one reason, to raise cash.
This time around, thru *NETWORTHING*.
You may Google that to know more about networth and networthing for yourself.

And it guarantees 100k every month *and for as long as you remain in this group* only on your one time *70k investment* as a member of this group.

Also as a member of this group, you will have access to *Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.*

You can also *advertise your products and service on our global site for free and for unlimited duration*. All as a member of this group.

That's 200k for you by December 2016 for Christmas and New year alone. Waoh.

Apart from that many will be guaranteed of a change of phone or / and an Android.

*By basically doing nothing except as being a member of this group.*

But we need to be 100 people in this group for the batch 2.

Batch 1 is already 4 months old and they have been receiving cash every month and phones and tablets as gifts also. Lots of testimonies thru this simple but powerful act of leveraging.

And its first come first serve membership as you join this group.

We are going live by latest October 27th, 2016.

We have group chat link below for people who will like to be part of this. I will post it here again. You can also publish it within your various groups and contacts if you so wish.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Those who are not on WhatsApp can send their name and phone number to -

as SMS to - 08087329004
Or
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com

The process and modalities is being outlined and will made available as we wait for more participants in the group.
But the major criteria is - have your money ready.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you *in this era of CHANGE*

You are here to raise money. Then you can use the money for whatever business you want to use it for.

That's why I said earlier that *no matter what you doing now, joining *Raise Money Here* does not in any way stop you from doing it.
Its just another way of raising money or another form of income line in this era of recession.

This group is only here to help or assist people in raising money for themselves thru networthing and batching.

Networthing is the coming together of all of us , with our values, in other to achieve a common goal.

Batching assist us in the process in getting it done seemlessly and with ease and making us to escape from limiting factors that affect people from raising money easily. Factors like guarantor, collateral , interest rates, repayments, account openings. Many will even say you should bring people before you can get the money.

But thru *Raise Money Here* , non of these limiting factors will happen.

While people engages in growing their businesses thru leveraging and support, networthing and downliness, which is very stressful, discouraging, long, time consuming and uneventful.

However our own in this group, we engages in - *thru Leveraging and Support, Networthing and Batching* to achieve and deliver results in the shortest time.

We in this group have transfered the *Act and Science of looking for Downliness* to *Principle of Batching*.

It is first come first serve with everybody earning simultaneously and monthly.

*Our Vision* is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Cation(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:
SOUTH AFRICA: PONZI-SCHEME HAS FINALLY COLLAPSED!
Cape Town – Russian convict Sergey Mavrodi has allegedly gone into hiding after announcing that his Bitcoin-based MMM Global scheme had failed and was shutting down this weekend.

MMM South Africa – its local branch - is one of nine companies being investigated for being an alleged Ponzi scheme by the South African Police Service’s Specialised Commercial Crimes Unit, after the National Consumer Commission’s initial probe in 2015.

The South African “community” has been growing in numbers over the years, as South Africans seek ways to escape debt and poverty. It has even been described as a stokvel by some, and has become an emotive topic for those who buy into it.

Officially, the SA platform said its members are encouraged to donate money to others by rewarding them with the bitcoin-linked virtual currency - Mavros - in return, and can apparently get 30% return on their rand investment by doing so. A Ponzi scheme occurs when a return is 20% higher than the repo rate, which in SA is 7%.

“We regret to inform you that we have to close down the Republic of Bitcoin. It was an experiment, and, unfortunately, it failed,” the last Facebook entry on MMM Global states. “We turned out not to be able to pay 100% per month.”

The alleged scheme is based on the bitcoin currency, which is a digital asset and a payment system. The South African version of MMM, which offers 30% returns, is still operational and said the crash will not affect is members.

MMM describes the system as a “technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who need help, and those who are ready to provide help for free”. To create a personal account people must donate a sum of money which would allegedly be paid to an existing user who had made a donation request.

For the given money participants are granted with a number of “Mavros ” – MMM digital currency – equivalent to the sum which was donated. It is claimed that twice a week the system pays interest on users’ Mavros accounts – up to 30 percent per month. Users can request an ever-increasing sum of money equivalent to the number of Mavros they have. In his weekly online address to South Africa Mavrodi positively assessed the current developments of MMM in the country. “Everything is wonderful in South Africa. The dynamics of the development are high. The participants and managers are active… Everybody is paid,” he said. MMM claims that South Africa is just one of many countries in which the pyramid scheme operates.

The website reports about MMM activities in Russia, Ukraine, India, Indonesia and other countries. It also had a presentation in Maseru, Lesotho, on August 1. The MMM South Africa page in Facebook has more than 22,000 likes showing that the scheme is popular. Sergey Mavrodi is known for creating the biggest finance pyramid in Russia which collapsed in 1994 leaving thousands (according to some unofficial estimates – millions) of people without their money. According to further estimates, MMM clients lost over $100,000 million.

After the collapse of MMM, which was a classic Ponzi scheme, Mavrodi disappeared. He was found and arrested in Moscow in 2003. In 2007 he was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison but was released having spent all the time between his arrest and judicial verdict in prison. After his release Mavrodi created a number of financial pyramids such as MMM-2011 and MMM-2012. Both of them collapsed shortly afterwards

http://searchsa.co.za/useful-info/MMM-PONZI-SOUTH-AFRICA-PYRAMID-SCHEME-COLLAPSES
Abeg who borrow money from your father to do MMM? how is it your business if anyone does MMM? abi who you Don help?
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cation:
Abeg who borrow money from your father to do MMM? how is it your business if anyone does MMM? abi who you Don help?
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 and Dominique... I will not restrain myself if these kind of fraudulent personalities who are benefitting from the sorrows of others keep mentioning me in the manner of people without home training and devoid of a father figure while growing up.

@cation sorry to burst your bubble. go back to the ONE who subjected you to fathers of the nights while growing up..... some of us grew up with real fathers hence cautious.... I believe it's no fault of yours growing up with different fathers every night...it must have been hard changing fathers multiple times in a day.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by KINGTELLER: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Phrankher:
you think mmm is good.? you are yet to see anything. Givers forum will give you 40% after 30days unlike mmm that gives 30%. Contact me if you are interested.
Have u gotten paid for the bolded, I am interested
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Cation(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 and Dominique... I will not restrain myself if these kind of fraudulent personalities who are benefitting from the sorrows of others keep mentioning me in the manner of people without home training and devoid of a father figure while growing up.

@cation sorry to burst your bubble. go back to the ONE who subjected you to fathers of the nights while growing up..... some of us grew up with real fathers hence cautious.... I believe it's no fault of yours growing up with different fathers every night...it must have been hard changing fathers multiple times in a day.
yes you are right, "some of you" the probability that you had one is 1/infinity #undefined#
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cation:
yes you are right, "some of you" the probability that you had one is 1/infinity.
stop my mentions.... I can't be that father figure you badly seek...

my last response to your rants. bye.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
If MMM collapse what should you do? Join ghw and continue earning 30%

https://citepblog./get-help-worldwide/

081 7852 9305
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by igwedaboss(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
NgcoboP:
Dominique please kill this MMM ponzi scheme ....it is a fraud.... living witness...kewt I see you... Mr. T...
You said u a living witness. Did you get scammed? if yes, how? Just trying to learn... Thanks
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by typearls(f): 4:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Before you join or start MMM, here are five facts you need to know.
http://www.typearls.com.ng/2016/11/get-rich-quick-scheme-ponzi-or-not-5.html
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2016
typearls:
Before you join or start MMM, here are five facts you need to know.
http://www.typearls.com.ng/2016/11/get-rich-quick-scheme-ponzi-or-not-5.html
are you aware CBN is moving in to deal a mortal blow to the MMM scheme in Nigeria? just add number 6 to whatever you have in your blog
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2016
NgcoboP:

are you aware CBN is moving in to deal a mortal blow to the MMM scheme in Nigeria? just add number 6 to whatever you have in your blog

My friend go and die, seeing your rant on this forum against mmm shows you're nothing but a pained being. Ranting up and down won't help crash the scheme. MMM has come to stay to help the masses. Like it or leave it, you will die while mmm lives till eternity.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Godshand:

My friend go and die, seeing your rant on this forum against mmm shows you're nothing but a pained being. Ranting up and down won't help crash the scheme. MMM has come to stay to help the masses. Like it or leave it, you will die while mmm lives till eternity.
you have just predicted your own death... work hard honest work with a serious government has no substitute.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Ninho:
It's the power of Naija...

Together we will achieve our target of getting every Nigerian registered in MMM.

50 million Nigerians to be registered within 5-10 years.

Together we will achieve this.

No more Poverty... All round prosperity.

#close the gap between rich and poor.

Every Nigerian of age, should own a car and a house.

If you don't like it... Get lost
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
slimany:
Ninho:

Together we will achieve our target of getting every Nigerian registered in MMM.

listen to your own words.... quite imbecilic to think that of MMM
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by jsheng(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
slimany:
Ninho:

pls who is ninho, I hear he is my guider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.