Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

When She Says She Can't Date You But Still Ask You For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Can't Date You But Still Ask You For Money (636 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When She Says She Can't Date You But Still Ask You For Money by marvelck: 6:21am On Aug 21, 2016
You cannot say "I can't date you, or I have a boyfriend" and be asking for money from him. Cos GT bank staff cannot receive salary from UBA bank....except the guy na maga

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Can't Date You But Still Ask You For Money by Lovetinz(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Actually, it is done.
We call it 'tilling the ground'
If done tactically, in numbers
Over time, positive results do roll in,
if you get what I mean. wink
Re: When She Says She Can't Date You But Still Ask You For Money by DaveHert(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Obviously a gold digger undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Called Him A Cheat - Now She Regrets Her Action / Romantic Story Of Two Corps Members Who Tied The Knot In Ebonyi State / My Guyfriend Keeps Asking Me If I Had A Dream About Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.