Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Will Of God Vs My Will - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Will Of God Vs My Will (9243 Views)

Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge / Bishop Oyedepo's Prayer VS My Own Prayer Which Will God Most Likely Answer? / Belief In God Vs. Atheism: Which Is More Rational? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Will Of God Vs My Will by Mujtahida: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is God a Christian?

1 Like

Re: The Will Of God Vs My Will by belcom10(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Continue Praying bro, ask for his will to take over that situation. He will surely do.
shaddoww:
So how do I know d will of God for me?
And when faced with a challenge, should I just wait n accept it's d will of God rather dan fight it?
Re: The Will Of God Vs My Will by jossyphobia(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
let's pray to God to give us the grace to know his will over us, so that do don't beat around the bush. praise the Lord.
hallelujah.
Re: The Will Of God Vs My Will by jossyphobia(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mujtahida:
Is God a Christian?
yes, He is.
Re: The Will Of God Vs My Will by jossyphobia(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mujtahida:
Is God a Christian?
yes, He is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Open His Business Office On A Sunday Morning? / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / English Meaning Of This Transliteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.