Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics (61335 Views)

Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre / OYA PETLANDERS, let's post throwback pics of our beautiful dogs / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Flashh: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
Some fools will come and cry over what doesn't concerns them now, but when someone named his dog Buhari, they were busy saying what is wrong with it?

If nothing is wrong with that, definitely, nothing is wrong with this too.

Don't come and cry on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by seguno2: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
Were the owners arrested as is the case now under the change regime of BuhariSTAN?
You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
Zombies take note.
As it was with Abusidiq so it can be for other zombies whose lies helped install the dictator as our president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by MoneyGreen(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2016
[size=15pt]That is normal. We all know Jonathan is a goat in human skin[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Omoyeni3601: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2016
I laugh , when they call Yoruba's afonja , that's like a lineage name , afonjas are from Oyo or Ibadan , so I laugh the mumurity of those calling Yoruba afonjas , its just like calling Ibo's , OJUKWU

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by eph12(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2016
After all is said and done we move over to the next issue and this is forgotten.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Bede2u(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Everybody should condemn this Man's arrest. Tomorrow, an Igbo man may eventually become president and have pple of other ethnicity victimized. I hope u guys supporting dis evil now becos its "ur Buhari" wil not condemn it then when it becomes "our Okorocha"

4 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
I wrote in earlier post that there are some you toy with and there are some you dare not, this is exactly what I mean.... But come to think of it oh, why some people lack common sense like this? Name your dog buhari, this you tag a goat Jonathan.. Nigerians sha.

Well I'm still a proud Nigerian though cool
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Flashh: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Igbos will invade this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2016
snezBaba:
A civilian charge a fellow civilian to court and It's Buhari everybody is blaming grin ....

Obasanjo is called an Ape everyday
Yaradua(R.i.p) was called a stickler
Jonathan was called many things
Buhari is called dullard,deaf and dumb and many other things.
Na buhari charge the guy to court

I tire. Some Nigerians can be so dumb

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by EpicMaurice(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Abeg who fit tell me wetin the goat dey try talk? grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4134777_img20160821070012_jpeg70b8ee9958504f316b355c81ed44e79a
the goat is trying to explain that its nt its idea oh cheesy grin
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by seguno2: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
snezBaba:
A civilian charge a fellow civilian to court and It's Buhari everybody is blaming grin ....

Obasanjo is called an Ape everyday
Yaradua(R.i.p) was called a stickler
Jonathan was called many things
Buhari is called dullard,deaf and dumb and many other things.
Na buhari charge the guy to court

Yes.
Or is Buhari no longer the president who is overseeing and responsible for the courts in our country?

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Respect55(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
What's the morale of this write up pls?
just another way of letting u know that u r just wat ur name implies

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Alaanyihaji(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:

The goat dey try explain say nor be him chop the nyam.
Make you no kill person with laugh.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by snezBaba: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
seguno2:

Yes.
Or is Buhari no longer the president who is overseeing and responsible for the courts in our country?
Responsible for what ?! shocked ....I give up on you guys undecided

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by faceland: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Who is the ape, or a dog?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by seguno2: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2016
snezBaba:
Responsible for what ?! shocked ....I give up on you guys undecided

If Buhari is not responsible as the president of the country, please kindly tell us who is?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by richard1994(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2016
what is the meaning of this,a man as come and go he has already serve his tenor,you guy should let him rest and leave him alone.you cannot compare buhari to good-luck,we are not talking of war of indiscipline we talking of real leadership.i pray Allah will slap his other ear(goat buhari) grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by DonCortino: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
What's the morale of this write up pls?

You know, but your hypocricy wont let u say d truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ikechu1: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:
Some fools will come and cry over what doesn't concerns them now, but when someone named his dog Buhari, they were busy saying what is wrong with it?

If nothing is wrong with that, definitely, nothing is wrong with this too.

Don't come and cry on this thread.

So you know nothing.

The goat named Jonathan happened when GEJ was president.
The monkey named patience happened few months ago

Therefore both incident happened, before thwe dog named buhari.

This was made to show how backwards thinking and dumb you notherners are.

Only una gives a rat ass about something so stupid as the name of a dog

8 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by jonenoch(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
pple shud bcareful, let remember we r createdin Gods image.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by faceland: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016

5 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Bede2u(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
I laugh , when they call Yoruba's afonja , that's like a lineage name , afonjas are from Oyo or Ibadan , so I laugh the mumurity of those calling Yoruba afonjas , its just like calling Ibo's , OJUKWU
you don't get the pun. Read about General Afonja who betrayed fellow yorubas in Ilorin and teamed up with the Fulani minority in order to install an emir in ilorin. After the Fulanis used him, they had him assassinated. The idea of calling Yorubas "Afonja" is that Yorubas have started again romancing with d not-to-be-trusted fulanis to beytray a southern president. But dat the Fulani may turn around to betray them later.

14 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by bluaero(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2016
All I know is Buhari is my pig undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by basadenet: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.
Thanks for this piece of info. Now Nigerians are now enjoying the opposite. An intolerable Government.

4 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by faceland: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2016
faceland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghI0RI2Bybs

Animal in carze-man skin

No be me say am, na fela call am

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by snezBaba: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2016
seguno2:

If Buhari is not responsible as the president of the country, please kindly tell us who is?
Thanks.

You mean if someone os charged to court for Fraud for instance Buhari gets to know about it ?. Even when a person is sentenced to death,it is the governor that signs the death warrant.The presidio won't know Shi Shi.Even if buhari was to stop this case you people would still be the one to say he is distracting Nigerians from tge problems we are facing angry

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by salykely(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?

U guys are classic idiota. The issue of a dog named Buhari is a matter between two neighbours. One Hausa and the other delta Igbo. The Hausa man felt insulted on the ground that the Igbo man did it deliberately to spite him knowing fully well that Buhari was his biological father's name. Consequently, the Hausa man reported to the police. The police knowing fully well that issues like this could degenerate into tribal and religious crisis came in in the interest of the public so that no one take laws into his hand.

Now, what has President Buhari got to do with this u miserable wailer. Have u lost ur brain?! Do u think at all?

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Flashh: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2016
ikechu1:

So you know nothing.

The goat named Jonathan happened when GEJ was president.
The monkey named patience happened few months ago

Therefore both incident happened, before thwe dog named buhari.

This was made to show how backwards thinking and dumb you notherners are.

Only una gives a rat ass about something so stupid as the name of a dog

Now, tell me who is dumb, if not you to have reached the conclusion I'm a Northerner while just sitting with a cheap phone with free 10mb?

I have said it, you people will come and cry on this thread as expected. If you know what is good for you this morning, don't dare cry on me.

Take your cry elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Omoyeni3601: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Bede2u:
you don't get the pun. Read about General Afonja who betrayed fellow yorubas in Ilorin and teamed up with the Fulani minority in order to install an emir in ilorin. After the Fulanis used him, they had him assassinated. The idea of calling Yorubas "Afonja" is that Yorubas have started again romancing with d not-to-be-trusted fulanis to beytray a southern president. But dat the Fulani may turn around to betray them later.

Ohh , I get , that's good to know , just like the way the east are clamouring for secession right

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by legendte(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Keep laughing. ......AFONJA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.