Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics (61338 Views)

Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre / OYA PETLANDERS, let's post throwback pics of our beautiful dogs / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by chigaemezuogu: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Let me tell you a secret bro. To us, Jonathan is an ordinary man likewise his wife. She's just another woman but Buhari is a god to some people and only an educated someone can keep his/her cool while his god is being insulted.
OGA BUHARI IS NT MY god, YOU HAVE SPOKEN BLASPHEM, HOW CAN A MERE POLITICIAN BE MY god A MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL LIKE ME, WIDRAW THAT STATEMENT.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ebenholer(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
As worst as Osama Bin Laden was, kano man still named his baby Osama Bin Laden in 2013

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Just negodu there...

Any wise person will understand why the police arrested the guy.

What exactly was that guy thinking?

Can you compare the psyche of ss se and sw to that of the northerners?

in a country where some regions are volatile in actions common sense should tell that guy that some illiterate jobless Hausa youths can start war in the north because of that and start killing the innocent igbos all because of the vague action of one dumb guy.

We need wisdom in whatever we do.

Mbok, so a particular tribe shud be pampered and breastfed because of their volatility ba?
And when they raid ppl's communities, torch down homes, kill innocent lives, nothing concrete should be said or done because of their volatility ba?
You're such a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Toks2008:

As I wrote, we need wisdom in certain instances.

Do you know that I have converts in Iran and even Saudi Arabia who are born again? how did I preach to them? your guess is as good as mine but look at that redeem woman who got killed by extremist..do you know that she went too far going to the territories of core extremists alone?

In a case where you have some people ready to place your heart in your hands because you dare talk down on a prophet then you should know better than to give them space.

You have converts ? You call yourself a Christian yet taking the glory away from Him.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by EpicMaurice(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
samazagudu:
Can the goat respond to the name Jonathan? No.. How can you bring out something new to outsmarth people that even goat and chimpanzee were named Jonathan and patient. This is stewpit, let the man who named his dog Buhari be face the consequences.
chai!!! Nekwanu oyibo grin

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Toks2008(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
dorothy111:

You have converts ? You call yourself a Christian yet taking the glory away from Him.

You for sey make I no speak English again...smh
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?

Abeg go siddon and stop displaying what looks like a shop boy mentality.

An ordinary citizen named Buhari reports another citizen over a bitter dispute between them where one is being accused of disrespecting the other by naming his dog after him, in a manner that could also lead to the breach of public peace; yet somehow in your warped mind you found ok to twist the whole matter to involve the president - who has absolutely nothing to do with the issue.

BTW, where were you when a southerner, an Ijaw man, was freely insulting everyone including SLS (now Emir of Kano) by turbaning a dog and publicly parading it as Sanusi and also threatening the entire nation with war should his kinsman, the then president, Jonathan fail to win the election?

Pls if you have to criticise, then do so with intelligence, without the bigotry.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by kossyablaze(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. That name dey give men shivers oo grin
He don barn me tire... Last time was dat I posted off topic on d thread just cuz I hailed my man utd
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by bezimo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?

You can say that again.

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by babestella: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
The name "Buhari" is now the name of one man refereed to as the god of the fulanis. I am so sure this time around that Nigeria have really gone to the dogs gods. Abuse the name "Buhari" and be stoned to death, that is the demon-crazy shortsighted and greedy Tinubu, OBJ and his cohorts have pulled Nigeria into.

We are watching how tyrannic Buhari has gotten in just 1 year and some months, 2019 will be an interesting year trust me.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by 7agaza(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
mirob:
They are bringing various unrelated news to distract Nigerians from the suffering on ground, but we all know that it will not work. They should make Nigeria better as they promised us.

hello dear. i saw an old thread where you complained of constant hotness of the body. i will really love to ask you some questions.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by mirob(f): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
7agaza:

hello dear. i saw an old thread where you complained of constant hotness of the body. i will really love to ask you some questions.

U can PM me if the question is private.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by samazagudu(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2016
EpicMaurice:
chai!!! Nekwanu oyibo grin
Dear brother, grammar is an ultra-micro component in the larger picture; it lies somewhere in the final steps of the editing trail; and as such it’s an overrated quasi-irrelevancy in the creative process, perpetuated into importance primarily by bitter nerds who accumulate tweed jackets and crippling inferiority complexes. But experience on nairaland has also taught me that some readers, for better or worse, will approach your post with a jaundiced eye and an itch to judge. While your grammar shouldn’t be a reflection of your creative powers or writing abilities, let’s face it — it usually is. Cheers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by daveP(m): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Abeg who fit tell me wetin the goat dey try talk? grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4134777_img20160821070012_jpeg70b8ee9958504f316b355c81ed44e79a
oh that's simple. It's saying "bebe nlo"

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by excelAGR42: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2016
South south is a million light years more civilised and open minded than other zones. We reason like oyinbo people.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by 7agaza(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2016
mirob:

U can PM me if the question is private.

Done
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by militarily: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg go siddon and stop displaying what looks like a shop boy mentality.

An ordinary citizen named Buhari reports another citizen over a bitter dispute between them where one is being accused of disrespecting the other by naming his dog after him, in a manner that could also lead to the breach of public peace; yet somehow in your warped mind you found ok to twist the whole matter to involve the president - who has absolutely nothing to do with the issue.

BTW, where were you when a southerner, an Ijaw man, was freely insulting everyone including SLS (now Emir of Kano) by turbaning a dog and publicly parading it as Sanusi and also threatening the entire nation with war should his kinsman, the then president, Jonathan fail to win the election?

Pls if you have to criticise, then do so with intelligence, without the bigotry.
haba oga! If naming my dog after you can lead 2 public unrest from your people,what does dat say about your people? Are your people that primitive in nature?
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
samazagudu:
Dear brother, grammar is an ultra-micro component in the larger picture; it lies somewhere in the final steps of the editing trail; and as such it’s an overrated quasi-irrelevancy in the creative process, perpetuated into importance primarily by bitter nerds who accumulate tweed jackets and crippling inferiority complexes. But experience on nairaland has also taught me that some readers, for better or worse, will approach your post with a jaundiced eye and an itch to judge. While your grammar shouldn’t be a reflection of your creative powers or writing abilities, let’s face it — it usually is. Cheers!!!

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.