Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics (61341 Views)

Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre / OYA PETLANDERS, let's post throwback pics of our beautiful dogs / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by austinbrown: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Una Don see am? Seriously I don't knw why we are even sharing the same country with these bastards called Hausas , divide between this hopeless country let's go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
The cultist who called the wife of the sitting President Shepopotamus. Is an Afonja. The funniest part of this story is when a chimpanze called Obasanjo denoted his neice called Patience to the zoo
Obasenjo too have a big named after him. The police who is trying to charge that guy that named his dog buhari deserve to die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by BRAV0O(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Bede2u(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Omoyeni3601:

Ohh , I get , that's good to know , just like the way the east are clamouring for secession right
uHhhhm I really don't follow. Sorry pls explain

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by nnokwa042(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
I laugh , when they call Yoruba's afonja , that's like a lineage name , afonjas are from Oyo or Ibadan , so I laugh the mumurity of those calling Yoruba afonjas , its just like calling Ibo's , OJUKWU
we laugh about afonja ask me why yorubas called them selves afonja worriors the same afonja warriors were humiliated by usman dan fodio in present kwara state they took over ilorin and convert yorubas to muslim thats why igbo people laugh at the name afonja

5 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by cole265(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2016
frinx:
"In some instances sincerity is all that matters"

Pets can be named whatever the owner deem fit. I don't see why this was treated as a national security issue. grin the Northerners are just too radical in all modicum of their thinking.

If you follow this matter carefully, you will understand what this Northern guy is grouseing about.
I always view things as objective as possible to reach the crux. It is not about the president. He has been called worse names and even wished death and he never show any concerns, just like many other former presidents and public figures. Intact Aisha directly called someone a bull dog bla bla bla.
This Northern guy said he is only trying to avoid communal clash. Go read the tory again
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Apoztl3(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
You're sick.
Who's an afonja?
grin
Tallesty1:
You're sick.
Who's an afonja?
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by mightyhazel: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2016
salykely:

U guys are classic idiota. The issue of a dog named Buhari is a matter between two neighbours. One Hausa and the other delta Igbo. The Hausa man felt insulted on the ground that the Igbo man did it deliberately to spite him knowing fully well that Buhari was his biological father's name. Consequently, the Hausa man reported to the police. The police knowing fully well that issues like this could degenerate into tribal and religious crisis came in in the interest of the public so that no one take laws into his hand.

Now, what has President Buhari got to do with this u miserable wailer. Have u lost ur brain?! Do u think at all?
adamu,u believe this yarn abt the nigerien mans father bearing buhari and all dat? If at all dat is the case,how do u expect an igbo business man mindin his damn bizness to knw the name of the father of an immigrant attending 2 public toilets. My guy stop playing the fool. This whole noise is abt naming a dog buhari because of buhari the president ok? Plus the fact dat we have a section of the country who loves 2 dish out shit,but cannot take same,...and anoda section of the country who can take all manner of shit and even justify it with all resources within their disposal,just because its coming from a particular section or because another section they lov 2 hate(but can't do witout) is at d receiving end. Grow som brains and stop playing the court jester

7 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by siempere(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Let me tell you a secret bro. To us, Jonathan is an ordinary man likewise his wife. She's just another woman but Buhari is a god to some people and only an educated someone can keep his/her cool while his god is being insulted.
If today is not a Sunday....u deserve to b called a Fool.....

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Apoztl3(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2016
mirob:
They are bringing various unrelated news to distract Nigerians from the suffering on ground, but we all know that it will not work. They should make Nigeria better as they promised us.

Those gimmicks of theirs are outdated, we are in the know of their evil vices

5 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by MrCounselor: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Adonbelivit
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2016
salykely:

U guys are classic idiota. The issue of a dog named Buhari is a matter between two neighbours. One Hausa and the other delta Igbo. The Hausa man felt insulted on the ground that the Igbo man did it deliberately to spite him knowing fully well that Buhari was his biological father's name. Consequently, the Hausa man reported to the police. The police knowing fully well that issues like this could degenerate into tribal and religious crisis came in in the interest of the public so that no one take laws into his hand.

Now, what has President Buhari got to do with this u miserable wailer. Have u lost ur brain?! Do u think at all?

gringringrin See how you are throwing insults even when ignorant...smh

1)The complainant wasn't a Nigerian at all...but a foreigner.

2)Is the name buhari patented? or a trademark? so why would it's use be limited?

3)Is it the man who threatened someone's life is to be arrested or the one who was threatened?

4)So how would taking a man to court because he named his pet after his hero ensure peace or promote justice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by repogirl(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Let me tell you a secret bro. To us, Jonathan is an ordinary man likewise his wife. She's just another woman but Buhari is a god to some people and only an educated someone can keep his/her cool while his god is being insulted.
[size=20pt]A god!!!! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ikechu1: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:

Now, tell me who is dumb, if not you to have reached the conclusion I'm a Northerner while just sitting with a cheap phone with free 10mb?

I have said it, you people will come and cry on this thread as expected. If you know what is good for you this morning, don't dare cry on me.

Take your cry elsewhere.

Fact retainers whether north or Not, you their add licking slaves and dumb as they are

Who's going to wail or cry about an image they didn't cry about since last year. You probably think all of us are as dumb aND backwards thinking as you.

grin grin cheesy thinking I buy minutes like him. Abeg know your level.

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Apoztl3(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2016
CR77:
Jonathan my Hero
Ur moniker caught my fancy
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by ojnnaco(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2016
jamesibor:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

Lalasticlala over to you.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Omoyeni3601: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
legendte:

Keep laughing. ......AFONJA

Kikikikiki, OK ojukwu alias nnamdi KANU , happy Sunday dear

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
it's is very very sad how the regionalism, tribalism, religious differences and sectarianism has eaten very deep into the fabric of our society. it's no wonder why it virtually impossible to achieve any meaningful growth and development because what ought to be the greatest assets of the nation have turned down to be the most useless. just thinking out loud.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by frinx: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
cole265:

If you follow this matter carefully, you will understand what this Northern guy is grouseing about.
I always view things as objective as possible to reach the crux. It is not about the president. He has been called worse names and even wished death and he never show any concerns, just like many other former presidents and public figures. Intact Aisha directly called someone a bull dog bla bla bla.
This Northern guy said he is only trying to avoid communal clash. Go read the tory again
Avoid communal clash you say! Arresting your neighbour is avoiding communal clash? So th dog would be so popular to the extent the entire community would know it's name.. Northerner are know to taking pointless things to the extreme.

Am just surprised some people feel the action of the neighbour right.

4 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by samazagudu(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Can the goat respond to the name Jonathan? No.. How can you bring out something new to outsmarth people that even goat and chimpanzee were named Jonathan and patient. This is stewpit, let the man who named his dog Buhari be face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Checked86: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2016
monsterlobster:
Jonathan was really a gentleman tho
he IS

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?

Just negodu there...

Any wise person will understand why the police arrested the guy.

What exactly was that guy thinking?

Can you compare the psyche of ss se and sw to that of the northerners?

in a country where some regions are volatile in actions common sense should tell that guy that some illiterate jobless Hausa youths can start war in the north because of that and start killing the innocent igbos all because of the vague action of one dumb guy.

We need wisdom in whatever we do.
Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by wokemzine: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2016
faceland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghI0RI2Bybs

Animal in carze-man skin
grin grin interesting

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Bede2u:
you don't get the pun. Read about General Afonja who betrayed fellow yorubas in Ilorin and teamed up with the Fulani minority in order to install an emir in ilorin. After the Fulanis used him, they had him assassinated. The idea of calling Yorubas "Afonja" is that Yorubas have started again romancing with d not-to-be-trusted fulanis to beytray a southern president. But dat the Fulani may turn around to betray them later.
Interesting, I used to wonder how that name was coined, thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by highwaist: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2016
This is time all civil organisation and human right stand up and fight for this voiceless man ,whi named her dog Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by mightyhazel: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Just negodu there...

in a country where some regions are volatile in actions common sense should tell that guy that some illiterate jobless Hausa youths can start war in the north because of that and start killing the innocent igbos all because of the vague action of one dumb guy.

ofcourse I don't support d guy in anyway.I'd admonish him if I saw him one on one. But hey! Wot has dat got 2 do wit arresting and threathnin his life? So we shd be afraid of northerners,..dia whims n caprises?? So if som1 calls u stupid on the road,ur justified 2 kill him ? because 'he is insultive and provocative'?? Dats d crux of d matter my guy! No be say reasonable pasns no sabi say the guy act na foolish one!

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Gassa007: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
What's the morale of this write up pls?
You're truely a kid.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by joeargy: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2016
austinbrown:
Una Don see am? Seriously I don't knw why we are even sharing the same country with these bastards called Hausas , divide between this hopeless country let's go

Supported

3 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by sweetilicious(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
I wonder how many ppl were incacerated and threathened wit death because of dis! Just imagine,..a goat( a far lower animal) was named after a sitting president,..a name tag hung on its scruff,snaped and uploaded on internet,..but no ijaw nor southsouth man batted a lid,no political outcry. Infact I doubt if any nigerdeltan nor evn a southerner evn took a second notice of it.

Now a delta man supposedly named his dog buhari(no pictorial evidence o!) and demonic hypocrites are all over d place baying for blood!
Who wud blame nnamdi kanu and ipob wen dey state it as it is?
Don't mind them with their one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by LordCzar202: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2016
If that be the case... We do not deserve to share the same country. The fact that the police have picked side shows how biased they are cos the man in question would be thrown in jail, as against a protective custody which should be his case. Anyone supporting the arrest of this man is bigoted and extremely myopic. I am waiting for my fattened pig to arrive, which i would gladly call Aisha-Buhari

Toks2008:

Just negodu there...

4 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by sweetilicious(f): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:
GEJ a man of meekness and kind hearted!!! I miss him
I miss him too. He is a rare gem.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics by Toks2008(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
ofcourse I don't support d guy in anyway.I'd admonish him if I saw him one on one. But hey! Wot has dat got 2 do wit arresting and threathnin his life? So we shd be afraid of northerners,..dia whims n caprises?? So if som1 calls u stupid on the road,ur justified 2 kill him ? because 'he is insultive and provocative'?? Dats d crux of d matter my guy! No be say reasonable pasns no sabi say the guy act na foolish one!

As I wrote, we need wisdom in certain instances.

Do you know that I have converts in Iran and even Saudi Arabia who are born again? how did I preach to them? your guess is as good as mine but look at that redeem woman who got killed by extremist..do you know that she went too far going to the territories of core extremists alone?

In a case where you have some people ready to place your heart in your hands because you dare talk down on a prophet then you should know better than to give them space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.