Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. (3387 Views)

This Couple Really Digged Their Wedding With These Dance Moves / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2016
I was with a friend yesterday who claimed she and her husband got married as virgins, I asked how long they dated before they got married she said 5yrs. "so you mean for 5yrs you had no sexual knowledge of each other" she said yes. I knew for a lady it's possible but for a guy his either masturbating, cheating or he has a lady he sleeps with in his dreams grin because the truth about the matter is that milk must leave the body one way or the other else you might sleep with a 2yr old. So I asked her how the guy managed to keep his mind sane except his a chronic masturbator which she said he wasn't and she's sure. Further questions and she told me a shocking truth. They actually don't have intercourse but they romance she even gives him a bj and he gives her a head but to stimulate sex he puts his dick in between her laps and she holds her legs together till he Cums angry I just looked at her in disgust angry she said it's actually what most virgins do and its to help keep their man, what nonsense. This is just insane to me if this is what couples tagged virgins really do they are perverts and they really need Jesus.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by SweetieConstie(f): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2016
undecidedUhmm! Not all virgins do that though...

Smh for that lady and her husband! angry grin
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Lwkmd grin

This is quite hilarious grin
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by xreal: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Chai!
Leave these born again ppl alone o.

In short...

1 Like

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by SubtleFRED(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Leg in laps?
Haba! angry angry angry

I heard some girls have just anal sex just to keep their hymen intact and this is very very shitty!

1 Like

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2016
True that
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by SubtleFRED(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

This is quite hilarious grin
Over hilarious sef grin grin
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Smellymouth: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2016
"...They actually don't have intercourse but they romance she even gives him a bj and he gives her a head but to stimulate sex he puts his dick in between her laps and she holds her legs together till him Cums..."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3987472_confusedwill_jpegd96f7d700fb7c9ffd5ffb174264bbb0d

Iffa hear say I see Canaan and I nor enter... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Their parents are pastors,,, maybe
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by dollyjoy(f): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2016
That is a lie, i am a virgin and have never done that before grin
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Smellymouth: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by EmperorLee(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

2 Likes

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Lmfaaaaooo. Dafuq is this?? I'd rather not be a virgin than do this silly things

Lalasticlala. This should make front page
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin grin grin so which one are you doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by horlamelekan(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
She was a virgin because the covenant seal was intact but they were not morally pure.
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by sleamzy06(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

1 Like

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by victordamola(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2016
If you're going to hell for premarital sex, you're sure as hell going to hell for that shit too,just fucking have sex and stop being stupid
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Kdon2: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Where is sexytemi! Come and comment o!
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by SmartThief(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
all this non virgins and their jealousy self...it is getting worst day by day....jealoooouuuuusssssssyyyyyy!!!!...l

1 Like

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hahahahahaha. Virgin? Hahahahahahahaha nigerians
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

You must think it's the season of jokes. No be l!e.
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Kentnickole(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:

My grandma is a virgin!

1 Like

Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Kentnickole(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Lmfaaaaooo. Dafuq is this?? I'd rather not be a virgin than do this silly things

Lalasticlala. This should make front page

The disvirgined school of thought
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by SHEEGO2015(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
undecidedUhmm! Not all virgins do that though...

Smh for that lady and her husband! angry grin

Seems you are also a Virgin
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by bilulu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
dollyjoy:
lie lie...... c my babe dey claim virgin
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by Opistorincos(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
If she doesn't do that, she'll actually lose her man. All ye holier than thou personality above me, what you guys do behind closed doors is way worse.
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by OgaSirAde(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beautiful nonsense
Re: What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. by oladimejiX: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Interesting.
Virgins Indeed.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? / She Keeps Coming At Me.... / Update! I Bought My Girlfriend Pads, Pants, Bra But She...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.