Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet (1340 Views)

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Photos: Guy Fulfils Promise To Marry Girlfriend After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Daily Mail reports that Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt is planning to tie the knot with girlfriend Kasi Bennet after the Olympics.

The great news was revealed by Bolt’s older sister Christine Bolt-Hylton during an interview with The Sun. “There’s a very strong possibility they’ll get engaged when he comes home” she said.

This doesn’t come much as a surprise because Usain’s mum recently told CNN that she wants her son to settle down and get married after he has achieved his dreams at the Rio Olympics.

Usain and Kasi, who have been dating for more than two years, made their relationship public yesterday. However, Bolt stated that maintaining a low-key relationship is a priority for him. “I want to keep it small for now, because I know when it gets out, there’s going to be a lot of things to say, and I told her she can’t handle it” he said.

Bolt was previously in a private relationship with fellow Jamaican runner Mizicann Evans after he rose to international fame.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/after-all-victory-usain-bolt-set-to.html

Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by subzero2(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Bolt tall sha oo!
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Mrnice619(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2016
she have seen d future......
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by BUHARImyDOG: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2016
why bolt cum stand ontop of chair na ☺
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by BUHARImyDOG: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2016
abi em g.f sidam for chair
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by izzou(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2016
Happy for them

God wey do am for Bolt go do am for me.
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by talktonase(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Bolt will run her kpekus down in a flash...
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by SweetieConstie(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one! cheesy

Usain Bolt is a very strong man... smiley
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by SweetieConstie(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
izzou:
Happy for them
God wey do am for Bolt go do am for me.

Amen! grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Mrnice619(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Nice one! cheesy

Usain Bolt is a very strong man... smiley
how is he strong explain more
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by JoeCutie(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Who be this Op sef! You fast gan. I just read this news from Daily Mail ShowBiz just now. cheesy

Usain Bolt just tall like person wey no get sense. He's actually long, not tall
. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Well done to Usain Bolt. Excellent choice of woman to bolt down. When you are bolting her I hope you don't bolt too fast.
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by BARRIKADE: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2016
when Bolt begin dey handle that girl Yansh on a daily basis.... her vagina_ is never ever ever getting back together.
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Girl360(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
BARRIKADE:
when Bolt begin dey handle that girl Yansh on a daily basis.... her vagina_ is never ever ever getting back together.
Lmao gringringrin
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by kirchofff(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Usain speed
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
subzero2:
Bolt tall sha oo!
I think his height has really been working for him. His long legs. Lol
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
All these low key relationships undecided .

Still waiting for the news from the horse's mouth. smiley
Re: Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
So, this man u fan never marry sincegrin

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Says He Is The Sexiest Man Alive (Photos) / “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.