Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

“my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says (1338 Views)

LESBIANISM: My Story -chidinma Okeke / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by lewispius: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
News reports that Chidinma Okeke, the former Miss Anambra whose lewd videos recently went viral on the internet, had been declared missing by her family, are “very far from the truth”, her father has said.
Jerry Okeke, who spoke to Premium Times by phone Saturday evening, said his daughter was fine.

“My daughter is not missing and at no time did I declare her missing,” Mr Okeke said.

Mr. Okeke said after the scandal sent shockwaves across the country, the family immediately moved to save Miss Okeke, 20, from committing suicide.

Mr. Okeke said he handed over his “little girl” to another family member because he had to travel to the family’s ancestral home for another engagement.

He denied news report quoting him as declaring his daughter missing in the aftermath of the racy video.

“I have been trying to make contact with one of The Sun newspapers that published the story because they want to sell (market) and I will give them a seven-day notice to correct it,” Mr. Okeke said.

But The Sun says it stands by its story.

Bruce Malogo, the editor of Saturday Sun which published the story, told Premium Times the headline was appropriate for the direct quotes from Mr. Okeke, which he said were on the record.

“I did not tell press man that called me from The Sun that my daughter is missing or that I couldn’t find her,” Mr. Okeke reaffirmed.

Specifically, Mr. Okeke said he told The Sun reporter that the family was holding on to God for a breakthrough in the wake of the scandal.

“I will allow them (police) to do that (their job), but I know my daughter was drugged by some people who took advantage of her as a young woman.”

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/07/my-daughter-was-drugged-and-she-is-not-missing-chidinma-okekes-father-says/

Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by yeyeboi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by eezeribe(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's well
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
If that helps you cope with your daughters crazy then so be it.
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Jenny1010(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
I wont say anything until i watch the video.

someone should help me with link to the cucumber video...
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

here
www.jenny1010isajoblesspervert.com
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

Wetin u want see
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na so
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
train up a child in the way he/she should grow and when he/she is old he/she would never depart from it undecided papa chidinma you all wanted the fame now its here! enjoy kiss " MY DAUGHTER IS MISS ANAMBRA' cheesy

I know this would hit fp sha embarassed
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by firstking01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

Smhundecided
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Jenny1010(f): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
firstking01:
Smhundecided

shake that corn head out of my mention angry
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by firstking01(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

shake that corn head out of my mention angry
Your own cucumber video will soon leak, shebi you wan watch the style that she used so you can as well adopt it bagrin
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by jamalnation(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmn
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Jenny1010(f): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
firstking01:
Your own cucumber video will soon leak, shebi you wan watch the style that she used so you can as well adopt it bagrin

if guys like you know to do their work, no girl would have thought of cucumber.

you should hide your face in shame.

undecided
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by firstking01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

undecided
Chai, now you don kie megrin....You wanna taste metongue...trust me the memory will live with you forever...don't judge every guy with the poor performance of your bf in bed.
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by slimthugchime(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

do you need cocumber too undecided
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Berlynn:
train up a child in the way he/she should grow and when he/she is old he/she would never depart from it undecided papa chidinma you all wanted the fame now its here! enjoy kiss " MY DAUGHTER IS MISS ANAMBRA' cheesy

I know this would hit fp sha embarassed
These days patents just make excuses for their kids
SMH
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Really? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by Jadekitana2(f): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Who cares
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by slyrone(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2016
former miss anambra, now the reigning miss cucumber, dethrone her at your own peril. igbo kwenu
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by slyrone(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Jenny1010:

undecided
Chai u r wicked
Re: “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says by kazyhm(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Habits Of Neat People / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Couple Showing Different Sex Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.