Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) (61051 Views)

I Have Suddenly Been Stricken With P.E And E.D. Help! / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen / Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayswag100:

not nice sir
What part is not nice sir, that westerners allow their citizens to be unjustly reaped off or that I called a scumbag a scumbag?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

Yorubas and international fraud be like,....

Abeg,who get dat zuma photo grin

Nah them...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by EmmaElite: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
I only came to check names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jatatafo:

Are good people not sick? I don't support any cheat but sickness is not for sinners only. Even animals get sick and die from it.

The point I made was in response to your comment about thieving politicians and I used health as an example of something no amount of money can buy, I did not say poor people do not fall ill, of course they do, but we shouldn't assume all politicians have it easy either just because they have plenty of (stolen) money.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
IHATENIGERIANS
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Again I must apologise for one idiotic shameful yoba bringing shame to oduduwa clan! We shall deal with him in our own way if the identity is true and confirmed yoba boy.,So all you association of flat-head NCANs be rest assured it's been handle by the correct authority. On a lighter note, he wasn't peddling drugs and in addition I don't want to believe that upon all the news in the media about advance fraud scam, this woman still took the bait. From experience 419ers don't use their real identity and pictures to perpetrate fraud. This could be a mistaken identity or gross impersonation by an iPob/flat-head. Our investigation dept will examine all evidences and report back to NCAN UK Essex chapter. Thank you for your patience.

PS : Nice try Igbos/Flat-heads, No shit can stick on us, because we flush it away!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:
White alien!

Gtfoh. angry

Be quiet, thief. Your turn will come. Let's find the Hypemasterthief first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oop,MICHELLE WHO SAID. MICHAEL? THE names
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
texazzpete:

Be quiet, thief. Your turn will come. Let's find the Hypemasterthief first.

Wow.

Lol.

Not my level. Swerve.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by penukz2015(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
[b][/b]NcAN Owerri branch.. All this yoruba saints and fraud. Chai!!! Zanders

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by ifygbogwu: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
ephi123:
What a shame. People who make money at the expense of others like this Nigerian guy up here can never enjoy it with peace of mind, he can't use it for anything tangible no be curse.
#Thrash
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by olimaintain(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Why is it so easy to scam a woman? cheesy
its not easy bro ...you can try
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by giles14(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
hoples useless pple from d south was.te.

wicked souls

had d guy been Igbo dis topic go don get reach 39 pages

colony of hypocrisies

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by kayswag100(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:

Lol scam not my thing, I do legit business.

Don't worry my friend.

I'm on higher state of consciousness.
Backed up by my higher self and the Gods.
What ever I do. There is always supernatural force behind it with swift directions. smiley

Those who are under the protection of the predominant God of the human race (enki) can never know harm.

It's never possible.

Do I sense contradiction?

Mr. X quickly JUSTIFIES/DEFENDS Mr. Y who scammed an ailing lady and Mr X also claims to be "... on higher state of consciousness.
"

Now, Mr X also claims to be into legitimate business and is under protection from his 'gods'

Again, I say unto you: 'repent!'

over and out!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by adebowales: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
many of them didn't even understand the story but very quick to check names,kwantinu
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
yomz1e:
Again I must apologise for one idiotic shameful yoba bringing shame to oduduwa clan! We shall deal with him in our own way if the identity is true and confirmed yoba indigent.,So all you association of flat-head NCANs be rest assured it's been handle by the correct authority. On a lighter note, he wasn't peddling drugs and in addition I don't want to believe that upon all the news in the media about advance fraud scam, this woman still took the bait. From experience 419ers don't use their real identity and pictures to perpetrate fraud. This could be a mistaken identity or gross impersonation by an iPob/flat-head. Our investigation dept will examine all evidences and report back to NCAN UK Essex chapter. Thank you for your patience.

PS : Nice try Igbos/Flat-heads, No shit can stick on us, because we flush it away!
when your head is like this, sense eludes you

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by julybaba(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am a web/software developer that specialize in android app for blog, hospitals, social network etc. It is now important to have a mobile app for your blog / business to ensure better sales. A demo of one of the apps I've created is available. (check my signature). Gracias.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by smartoliver(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

Guy..u funny o..see Raw talent o..lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by valx2: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

We came, We saw, and We confirmed.
Mission accomplished!!!

Name Checkers Association member reporting live from St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican city, Rome.
onagwunju is an igbo name - Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
ephi123:

The point I made was in response to your comment about thieving politicians and I used health as an example of something no amount of money can buy, I did not say poor people do not fall ill, of course they do, but we shouldn't assume all politicians have it easy either just because they have plenty of (stolen) money.

I don't believe in the power of money and I don't care about politicians either
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Paseus(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
dopedealer:

Something happened in 2014 you are still blaming buhari...who are you to blame him
COS HE'S A Igbo CANT U SEE?
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by valx2: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nigerians and scams = 5 and 6
No... Afonjas and scams

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by kayswag100(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueseacats:
What part is not nice sir, that westerners allow their citizens to be unjustly reaped off or that I called a scumbag a scumbag?

Boss, this part: ' westerners allow their citizens to be unjustly reaped off'

but we both know that those same westerners heavily jail scammers and don't just give a slap on the wrist for such crimes as you opined sir.

At least we both agree that a scumbag is a scumbag.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by seedsower(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigerians and crime are like bread and butter.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by crisycent: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Paseus(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Why is it so easy to scam a woman? cheesy
na petrol full their skull
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by ponpon(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
aaaaarggh, my padi..fish!!!!..lmao..na lie.this cant be true! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Spells(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
the hustle is real
See d shape of ur brain for calling scam hustle.. Abi na so una dey hustle for una family

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by richie9093(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
ahhh!!! I sabi this guy for unilag that time.

Anybody that was in unilag from 2009-2013 will know this guy in faculty of science or biobaku hostel.

Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by mightyhazel: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
crisycent:

grin
bad guy grin
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by mightyhazel: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naughtysite:

Nah them...

grin badoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Spells(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Oop,MICHELLE WHO SAID. MICHAEL?
THE names
my dear I tink say na only me see am.. 99% of e'm nairalanders here didn't read the post that's y they couldn't see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.