Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) (61372 Views)

I Have Suddenly Been Stricken With P.E And E.D. Help! / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen / Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by ivili(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
omaiyale:
At Your Service Sir
I was actually scrolling down to see who will supply the photo,hilarious people grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by mightyhazell: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=cheleku post=48676651][/quote]take am easy ogbeni! We knw say crime no get locality,..but som cone men go dey wan do like say na only my nwafor players dem dey do crime. So na 2 dey gv dem updates like dis. See as menners just dey agree wit d post sef tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Chiderad(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
ephi123:
What a shame. People who make money at the expense of others like this Nigerian guy up here can never enjoy it wit can never enjoy it with peace of mind, he can't use it for anything tangible no be curse.

He's initiated a generational curse for his offsprings.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by vikkeee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
When the OTHERS see that its an AFONJA that's guilty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by EKSUgal(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fisayo is a world-class scammer. Madam, I can lead you to his father's house. He's a well-known scammer in Bariga, Lagos.
He was in UNILAG for a while, education dept. I'm not sure if he eventually finished because he's an empty-brain who relied on runs and expos. Cheating , faking, is his middle name.
His father's house is at Arepo, Ogun State. The father claimed he's an IT engineer, and he works with a woman. You can get his father at the club house where he retires to every evening. We once lived in the same neighborhood in Lagos, before his father moved to Arepo. I know the house too.
His father, a nominal Christian, who once identified with RCCG is an active member of a club in Bariga. He was at a time the chairman of the club. The father even has a chieftancy title.
I can lead you to his house.
He's a crook to the core!

I can help you locate the dude.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
komekn:

You make a mockery of justice integrity righteousness and truth, you clearly have no idea what they mean.

What honour is there in what has been done to this innocent maybe naive lady on her death bed. That you essentially commend.
dear brain dead Nigerian, like I said in my previous post, I can only apologise to the woman. If she's expecting some sort of punishment for the guy or wants her mkney back; then I'm sorry, that won't happen.

At least I'm better than most whites who wouldn't even apologise for their ancestors invading our lands and destroying our lands and heritage.

Since there's no reparations for slavery, there should be no reparations for her money or pain too.

Somehow some way, the debt of slavery has to be paid. She just paid a few of it. Perhaps one of her ancestors can rest in peace now
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Georgeisco2007: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

Yorubas and international fraud be like,....

Abeg,who get dat zuma photo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
EKSUgal:
Fisayo is a world-class scammer. Madam, I can lead you to his father's house. He's a well-known scammer in Bariga, Lagos.
He was in UNILAG for a while, education dept. I'm not sure if he eventually finished because he's an empty-brain who relied on runs and expos. Cheating , faking, is his middle name.
His father's house is at Arepo, Ogun State. The father claimed he's an IT engineer, and he works with a woman. You can get his father at the club house where he retires to every evening. We once lived in the same neighborhood in Lagos, before his father moved to Arepo. I know the house too.
His father, a nominal Christian, who once identified with RCCG is an active member of a club in Bariga. He was at a time the chairman of the club. The father even has a chieftancy title.

you know what happens to snitches?
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

We came, We saw, and We confirmed.
Mission accomplished!!!

Name Checkers Association member reporting live from St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican city, Rome.

SSG,NCAM.
NOTED.
Na them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
ify2016:
Maga!!!

Some women love lies more than truth

Sorry for the pains it might have caused you.

I'm sorry but nothing justifies such wickedness. I don't care how bad the economy is, where's our humanity when we can do such and then turn around to blame the victims too. Scamming people is never ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=komekn post=48683596][/quote]
It's depressing to know that there's actually someone out there who thinks it's okay because whites once colonised blacks. Slavery has a colourful complex history. It has been there even before colonial times. The point is, how will the world move on if people think it's okay to 'do' them because their ancestors 'did' us. *can't think now. Rushing off *

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
White Woman Down With Cancer Exposes Nigerian Guy Who Allegedly Defrauded Her (p

A 23 year old Nigerian guy named Fisayo Michael Olagunju also known as Hypemasterfish & McFish, is currently been put on blast by a white woman, Michelle who says Michelle defrauded her.

Michelle wrote:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/white-woman-down-with-cancer-exposes.html

Afonja...they will never cease to amaze me.

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
yomz1e:

grin grin foolish men says 2 long heads are better than one normal shaped head. So thank you.. By the way have you seen my family portrait below, me and my mother, father and uncle Clarus ogungbamila , no wonder dat my long head and mouth like platypus come dey talk yansh talk.
it's only a moronic long head that would rant and even implicate his stvvpid self....Goodnight slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
Fisayo Michael Olagunju!!!!!! you can't even pity the helpless woman. Ehn?
Well I'll have Buhari blame for this, boys no fit chop grass nw

so everything in now buhari abi, the woman said the whole thing started over 2 years ago, buhari was here done too abi undecided Nigerians and blaming, any small thung na to blame, people are greedy, yahoo and scanning didn't start 1 year ago, naija let's check ourselves, too many youths love scamming and internet fraud because it pays them and lets them live the envious life and when the yare caught, peopl on social media's only reasonable comment is blame this, blame that but never the person involved...
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gabby91:

I'm sorry but nothing justifies such wickedness. I don't care how bad the economy is, where's our humanity when we can do such and then turn around to blame the victims too. Scamming people is never ok.

lazy people and scammers would always blame the economy or the president, the lady said over 2 years ago, obviously when there was money around fraud was still big, economy is just an excuse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
EKSUgal:

Lol
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

so everything in now buhari abi, the woman said the whole thing started over 2 years ago, buhari was here done too abi undecided Nigerians and blaming, any small thung na to blame, people are greedy, yahoo and scanning didn't start 1 year ago, naija let's check ourselves, too many youths love scamming and internet fraud because it pays them and lets them live the envious life and when the yare caught, peopl on social media's only reasonable comment is blame this, blame that but never the person involved...
Is this English language?
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by fxseven(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
The cone-head, amala eating, ewedu licking, brown-roofian afonja is simply wicked..
quote me anywhere.

The cone-head, amala eating, ewedu licking, brown-roofian afonja is simply wicked..
quote me anywhere.

quote me anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jatatafo:

What about our greedy and thieving politicians?
What about Nigerians making money legally? Stop defending an undefendable course abeg!
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by power900: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2016
mightyhazel:
Y na

Yorubas and international fraud be like,....

Abeg,who get dat zuma photo grin
here it is bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by NA1RA1AND: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Sad story if it's true. Best of luck to all
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Misterdhee1:

What about Nigerians making money legally? Stop defending an undefendable course abeg!

I am not defending any course or whatsoever but letting you know that no one is immune to being sick
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by decode55(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Missmossy:
Gosh this is really bad angry everyone wants to make money by hook or crook. Such a junkie having no conscience at all.

Even in her pitiable state he went ahead to defraud her. Smh for people of this generation with the rate of crime young people commit. It's sickening.

Hey
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by komekn(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
dear brain dead Nigerian, like I said in my previous post, I can only apologise to the woman. If she's expecting some sort of punishment for the guy or wants her mkney back; then I'm sorry, that won't happen.

At least I'm better than most whites who wouldn't even apologise for their ancestors invading our lands and destroying our lands and heritage.

Since there's no reparations for slavery, there should be no reparations for her money or pain too.

Somehow some way, the debt of slavery has to be paid. She just paid a few of it. Perhaps one of her ancestors can rest in peace now

Educated illiterate or do i give you too much credence by qualifying you as educated. Your ignorance and the nonsensical proposition you proffer makes a mockery of common sense.

Download and update your knowledge Base you are operating on DOS and everybody is operating windows some windows 10.

Answer these questions The Songhai Empire, The Mali Empire, The Ashanti Empire, The Benin Empire. What did they trade on amongst other trade items.

Who were the first slave masters in Africa and who started the slave trade and expanded it beyond the continent of Africa.

Before open your mouth should you not ensure what is coming out has substance. The fool is often thought to be wise if he is silent. NUFF SAID

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by komekn(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Apologies for my somewhat intolerant diction that is seemingly insulting, but this is a topic that offends my sense of humanity and integrity before God and man.

Please I hope the information that identified this crass wicked low life is passed direct to the EFCC. As there are some who still believe in truth, righteousness and honour in our beloved Naija.
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
The fear of God,that is wisdom. And to depart from evil is understanding.

Men are running out of Mercy.

Micah 6:8 He has shown you , O man , what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
komekn:

Educated illiterate or do i give you too much credence by qualifying you as educated. Your ignorance and the nonsensical proposition you proffer makes a mockery of common sense.

Download and update your knowledge Base you are operating on DOS and everybody is operating windows some windows 10.

Answer these questions The Songhai Empire, The Mali Empire, The Ashanti Empire, The Benin Empire. What did they trade on amongst other trade items.

Who were the first slave masters in Africa and who started the slave trade and expanded it beyond the continent of Africa.

Before open your mouth should you not ensure what is coming out has substance. The fool is often thought to be wise if he is silent. NUFF SAID
hey kid, 1st of, you're an absolute m0ron. Class A type.

And then so because Africans were into slave trade makes the invasion of Africa's land and the stealing of our human, resources and heritage right?

You're here excusing the most brutal form of slavery just because fellow Africans were also involved in the trade. Are you fxcking out of your damn mind? Where do they raise brain deads like you? Twisting history to support those evil bastards?

You're a doomed fool who will never learn from history
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
komekn:
Apologies for my somewhat intolerant diction that is seemingly insulting, but this is a topic that offends my sense of humanity and integrity before God and man.

Please I hope the information that identified this crass wicked low life is passed direct to the EFCC. As there are some who still believe in truth, righteousness and honour in our beloved Naija.
and screw you and your God with his fake evil integrity.

Your God who encouraged genocide and slavery has integrity? Humor me.

Keep bowing your head to the god imposed on your ancestors through blood and guns. You're at the very top of what a real African man should never be
Re: Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) by EKSUgal(f): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
you know what happens to snitches?

You mean to say, what happens to accomplices in crime!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.