Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single (519 Views)

Shy Guys Are Why Many Girls Of Marriageable Ages Are Still Single & Unengaged / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by wkkwl: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2016
I honestly can’t shake the pity off my mind anytime I see how many ladies wallow in frustration simply because they are still single at very marriageable ages and this is why I decide to drop this thought provoking piece.

The major reason many ladies are still single at very ripe age is HIGH EXPECTATION and below is a simple illustration to explain my point.
As a lady please get this straight; Good potential husbands are everywhere but your spec may not be readily available. An average Nigerian lady wants a cute, rich, caring guy and no matter how hard they try to shrug this off, they keep using this as a yardstick to be with a man but unfortunately 2 out of 10 guys are the specs of 8 out of every 10 ladies so these 8 ladies clamor to be with these 2 men but unfortunately these 2 guys can’t marry more than a wife each.

My advice to many ladies is to understand that it is perfectly normal to seek for a “financially ok” guy to marry but no matter how hot you may be, it is easier to get a man to marry you when he is struggling than when he is made. Comfort,wealth and good life is not usually instantaneous but progressive.

Don’t be fooled, many expensive wedding ceremony you see are sponsored by the bride or groom’s family. As a lady, try your best to get something doing and lets just assume you meet a guy that makes as little as 40k a month and you also make like 40k a month, please start a life together and continue to build your lives together. You can always do an elaborate intro and engagement party and proceed to the registry and when you have money you can do a very big wedding ceremony.

This thread is not for the few ladies who are fortunate to find a rich dude but for countless number of Nigerian ladies who are on the other side of the divide.
Our ladies should Stop indulging in ultimate search contest with many other ladies for a rich guy and Until our ladies learn to look in the right direction, be financially independent, lower their expectation and be ready to build a life with a man without the negative preemptive mindset of what will happen after he becomes rich,i guess there will forever be an increase in over-aged unmarried ladies.
Just trying to make sense. *Ladies let leave good behind and let be better.*
#COPIED#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by xreal: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Simply because they are not marriageable.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by SweetieConstie(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2016
smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by nonsoyoungprof: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
you just said it all,....don't mind the gold diggers we just have this days,..walahi I miss the time of our parents (per history ). all the ladies want now is a guy that own a car ..bunch of ingrates ..
Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Marriageable addin that to my vocabs grin

Though you made vital sense....but which guy would go back to the lady that snubbed him when he was poor after he had become super rich....NO GUY....don't expect to reap where you vividly did not sow cool

The earlier you give that "average but filled with potentials" guy that keep pesterin you a chance the better for you....you can contact Annie and ask her how she build with 2face wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by Jay542(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Your father is not a billionaire and you're looking for a billionaire. You keep searching for the rest of yur life.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by rosieluv(f): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2016
nice one
Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by veekid(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Waiting for this to make front-page
Re: Reasons Why Ladies of Marriageable ages Are Still Single by wkkwl: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2016
bump

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Position / I Need A Girl That Will Chop My Money / My Heart And My Love, Which One Is More Intimate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.